Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

#FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) (2422 Views)

#FAOF: This Is Why Feminists Demonize Marriages And Families. (Photo) / This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Modern Feminism Is A Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2022
THE FRAUDULENT ART OF FEMINISM!! - 26 Days To Go.

SUPREMACY OVER MEN.

I know how this sounds, but a lot of people are probably going to give you more complicated answers to this question.

Let nobody lie to you, feminism has never been something put together for the good of humanity as a whole, not to talk of good intent towards men.

Modern feminism is just a bunch of selfish women taking advantage of the platform to achieve their selfish individual goals.

The ultimate goal of feminism is to put men under puppetry to further help them achieve their selfish goals.

Women most times do not have the guts and tenacity to achieve feats in life, but men can.
So why would I need to stress myself when I can always just make a man do it for me??
Now which platform gives me the abilities to do this without being held accountable?? FEMINISM!!

Feminism is basically a combined mixture of different selfish goals that all require men to be accomplished.
The major goal of feminism is to put men in a matrix where they can be easily bent into the wills of women.

Let nobody tell you any different!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2022
What you are expecting.

Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by feranmi143: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2022
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by Candidlady: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2022
You need to take a breather young yaro

You don’t even get up to seven comments on your threads again

Try rest and explore this beautiful cruel world of ours

2 Likes

Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by greentext: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2022

6 Likes

Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2022
greentext:
Exactly.
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by AdamuKD: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2022
Just like candidlady and her feminist of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by Jashub: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
True talk bro
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by 3nity7: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
On paper, the concept of feminism is not bad. But in practice, it's just another abomination.

3 Likes

Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by LikeAking: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
Useless f genda.

Long live the red pill..
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
Just like candidlady and her feminist of nairaland
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jashub:
True talk bro
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
3nity7:
On paper, the concept of feminism is not bad. But in practice, it's just another abomination.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by greatfucker: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
bros long time where have u been

well I love all yr talk here u are always splitting fact,yr statement here on nairaland have change my sense of reasoning towards the others useless gender
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by TinubuShet(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by LonelyLucifer(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
3nity7:
The only abomination here is years of women slavery in all sector of life. Millions of women are being tortured, while some of being killed by their male relatives, boyfriends, husband, even the society as a whole. No one creat rukus for them, so while bother about the few bolder ones?

Women are no second class citizens, they have every right to explore all aspects of life. They have every right to cheat,lie, manipulate and kill (if need be). No gender should be accredited to all the good bad thing. Let's all share it equally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by LonelyLucifer(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
You need to take a breather young yaro

You don’t even get up to seven comments on your threads again

Try rest and explore this beautiful cruel world of ours
He's out of touch.

Such a pathetic man.
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
greatfucker:
bros long time where have u been

well I love all yr talk here u are always splitting fact,yr statement here on nairaland have change my sense of reasoning towards the others useless gender
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by 3nity7: 5:21am On Nov 05, 2022
LonelyLucifer:

Women are no second class citizens, they have every right to explore all aspects of life. They have every right to cheat,lie, manipulate and kill (if need be).Let's all share it equally.
and these are some of the abominations I was talking about. This is what Feminism encourages.

1 Like

Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

SUPREMACY OVER MEN.

I know how this sounds, but a lot of people are probably going to give you more complicated answers to this question.

Let nobody lie to you, feminism has never been something put together for the good of humanity as a whole, not to talk of good intent towards men.

Modern feminism is just a bunch of selfish women taking advantage of the platform to achieve their selfish individual goals.

The ultimate goal of feminism is to put men under puppetry to further help them achieve their selfish goals.

Women most times do not have the guts and tenacity to achieve feats in life, but men can.
So why would I need to stress myself when I can always just make a man do it for me??
Now which platform gives me the abilities to do this without being held accountable?? FEMINISM!!

Feminism is basically a combined mixture of different selfish goals that all require men to be accomplished.
The major goal of feminism is to put men in a matrix where they can be easily bent into the wills of women.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Well put. Feminisim is an obvious fraud, no question about that, what's so irritating about it is that despite it's evident fraudulence the popular media tries to force people to believe in this fraud, like someone trying to convince you that the sun rises from the west.

By the way, after a one month ban because of quips that I made against Tinubu and his e-urchins I am back, of course that didn't slow down my schedule for even a micro-second.
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Well put. Feminisim is an obvious fraud, no question about that, what's so irritating about it is that despite it's evident fraudulence the popular media tries to force people to believe in this fraud, like someone trying to convince you that the sun rises from the west.

By the way, after a one month ban because of quips that I made against Tinubu and his e-urchins I am back, of course that didn't slow down my schedule for even a micro-second.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by Ehmmah588(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
This is the pure truth!!! You know it,I know it,men know it, women know it and of course,the whole world knows it tooo.. But how people (some men) seem to live in denial of this truthful fact baffles me !!
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
FEMINISM IS A BIG SCAM!!!

1 Like

Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

SUPREMACY OVER MEN.

The major goal of feminism is to put men in a matrix where they can be easily bent into the vbv of women.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
seems you
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by TinubuShet(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Just buy "Church of Misogyny " book on Amazon Kindle and free from feminism
Re: #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) by VirtuousStarBoy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
I have always known that feminism is devilish.

TRP IS PRICELESS !!!!!.

(1) (Reply)

/ Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. / Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.