Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? (9562 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Lagusta(m): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2012
I am totally confused, i thought marriage was supposed to be "for better for worse" but i see alot of married men; no matter the age, religion, education background, etc; they still sleep with other girls. These ladies may be married or not. What could be the reason? sad
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
You mean married boys.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2012
Lagusta: I am totally confused, i thought marriage was supposed to be "for better for worse" but i see alot of married men; no matter the age, religion, education background, etc; they still sleep with other girls. These ladies may be married or not. What could be the reason? sad

Its the girls to be blamed, not the married men.. Women are their own worst enemy! The men didnt force them. If a married man plans to mess around and he gets a 'No' from everygirl he approaches? He'ld be forced to go back home to his wife...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2012
BlueBarbie:

Its the girls to be blamed, not the married men.. Women are their own worst enemy! The men didnt force them. If a married man plans to mess around and he gets a 'No' from everygirl he approaches? He'ld be forced to go back home to his wife...
Very well said, coming from a lady! Liked
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2012
sexkillz:
Very well said, coming from a lady! Liked

Hey Brainy!
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2012
BlueBarbie:

Hey Brainy!
Where you been?
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by 190: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2012
Bluebarbie your 6th bottle of beer on me today for that statement cool
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by frank317: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2012
i also will like to blame the ladies. this because men see sexx as just a means of satisfaction, theu dont attach so much emotions to it like the women do. women are fast losing their feminine nature. they are supposed to have sexx with only men they love or have strong positive emotional attraction to, instead they open their legs to every tom DICK, and Emeka. they think they can compete with men who naturally just want to deep the thing inside them and forget they even existed, they go back home and love their wives.

these ladies end up hurt and confused, the sexx afterall wasnt just a means of satifaction, they find out their emotions are stuck. they either loose it (their self worth) and become love peddlers or they struggle to make the married man show them some little love and they manage life like that. the men end up having a two way fun 1. their wife whom they love, 2. the mistress who they have no feelings for but enjoy all the same because of the vareity she provides

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by ijebabe: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2012
frank3.16:
i also will like to blame the ladies. this because men see sexx as just a means of satisfaction, theu dont attach so much emotions to it like the women do. women are fast losing their feminine nature. they are supposed to have sexx with only men they love or have strong positive emotional attraction to, instead they open their legs to every tom DICK, and Emeka. they think they can compete with men who naturally just want to deep the thing inside them and forget they even existed, they go back home and love their wives.

these ladies end up hurt and confused, the sexx afterall wasnt just a means of satifaction, they find out their emotions are stuck. they either loose it (their self worth) and become love peddlers or they struggle to make the married man show them some little love and they manage life like that. the men end up having a two way fun 1. their wife whom they love, 2. the mistress who they have no feelings for but enjoy all the same because of the vareity she provides

I disagree. Some women are capable of enjoying sex with no emotional strings attached. Its alright for a man to sleep with different women with no repercussions but when its a woman doing the exact same she is branded all sorts. I agree that women are also responsible for cheating husbands and mistresses are a questionable breed but don't generalise that ALL women are incapable of having sex with no emotions. You just haven't met them yet.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by 190: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2012
^At the end of the whole sermon - the men are still the winners while the women are still graciously the loosers

so why we dey kill body over this argument, NIGERIAN GIRLS CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE AND leave married men alone

ayan yan angry angry
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2012
@Blueberbie, u are amazing with that honest comment...honestly, the women are to blame for promiscuous men, why? women are the ones that have the final say as to whether the tango dance shud be or not...so why do they agree to tango even when they are well aware that the man is married? which leaves me with the answer that: MONEY = WOMEN!
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by ijebabe: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2012
190: ^At the end of the whole sermon - the men are still the winners while the women are still graciously the loosers

so why we dey kill body over this argument, NIGERIAN GIRLS CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE AND leave married men alone

ayan yan angry angry

When did this become a case of winners and loosers?? My comment was addressing one point in frank3's post. Find somewhere else to vent!!
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2012
DailyNews: @Blueberbie, u are amazing with that honest comment...honestly, the women are to blame for promiscuous men, why? women are the ones that have the final say as to whether the tango dance shud be or not...so why do they agree to tango even when they are well aware that the man is married? which leaves me with the answer that: MONEY = WOMEN!
Not all women think alike. Take for example Bluebarbie, would you say she would tango with a married man? Can you comfortably say MONEY = WOMEN, in cases like hers?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by kemiola89(f): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2012
what if one does not know they are married? Some men do pretend to be single even when they are not.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2012
of course NO! But then, when 100% of people take a particular exam, say jamb, & 85 to 90% fails, how would u report the result in headline? of course it would go this way- massive jamb failure! then in the body u explain the %. thats it, the good girls which are very minute are always exception to statements like; ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS LOVE MONEY, ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE FAKE, ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS DATE FOR MATERIAL REASONS, etc...and when u meet one of em, she don't need to tell u that she is an exceptional girl, or say a rare gem, but u urself will go telling your friends & family about her & even value her secretly without her knowledge. so sexmurders, its not by arguing, its by making a difference in a silent way. Blueberbie sounded amazing, if she is like that in real life, then she has nothing to panic cos God will help her have the best man I pray!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2012
kemiola89: what if one does not know they are married? Some men do pretend to be single even when they are not.
Good question. Some girls are quite genuine with their intentions, some even ask the men if they are married or not. Being genuine doesn't mean so smart, therefore, they may not be smart enough to watch out for body language or to ask pinpointed questions that could make the man divulge his marital status wittingly or unwittingly. I personally believe that if she has no prior knowledge of him being married, she can only be excused if and only if she ends the relationship immediately she learns he's married. Else. . .

Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2012
@kemi, u can detect a married man if u are for real and not up to sth fishy!
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2012
DailyNews: of course NO! But then, when 100% of people take a particular exam, say jamb, & 85 to 90% fails, how would u report the result in headline? of course it would go this way- massive jamb failure! then in the body u explain the %. thats it, the good girls which are very minute are always exception to statements like; ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS LOVE MONEY, ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE FAKE, ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS DATE FOR MATERIAL REASONS, etc...and when u meet one of em, she doesn't need to tell u that she is an exceptional girl, or say a rare gem, but u urself will go telling your friends & family about her & even value her secretly without her knowledge. so sexmurders, its not by arguing, its by making a difference in a silent way. Blueberbie sounded amazing, if she is like that in real life, then she has nothing to panic cos God will help her have the best man I pray!
Such headlines are just to attract the public into reading the article. You know that. That's what journalism entails. Would you apply journalism into your everyday life just because you want to do what exactly? I know you are hardworking. You are a writer and stuff. How would you honestly feel when someone opens his mouth and says ALL NIGERIAN MEN ARE SCAMMERS? Even if 99.99% of Nigerian men are scammers and you are the only 0.01% that is not a scammer, would you or would you not want your voice to be heard, in refuting that accusation, no matter how difficult it might seemingly be?
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2012
@sexmurders, unfortunately, I have encountered such generalization more than necessary...talking of foreigners generalizing that ALL NIGERIANS ARE SCAMMERS & CORRUPT! Ofcourse, I don't usually argue with them to proof that I am a different NIGERIAN, all I do is show em action by making a difference...like that my brother, I have won more foreign fans on my blog & in real life than by arguing to persuade to believe otherwise when NIGERIANS are out there scamming innocent foreigners off their life savings; how would u convince such person that not all NIGERIANS are SCAMMERS or corrupt? The best way to convince people in situations like this is through your actions, thats the best preaching in both christianity and moral practice. live differently so that people themselves will see and confess that this guy or girl is different! Argument doesn't stop people from not believing in what they believe! Exceptional character display does the MAGIC!
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2012
@Dailynews. Yes they do it because of money, but in this life i strongly believe in karma, n i discipline myself.. i can never ever date a married man. I meet them alot, flaunting riches at your face, not everyone is moved by money,i am not perfect but i try my best. But ur Dignity is more valuable.

Most ladies forget that Years later uld be married,and another sweet 19 might just put u in the place u kept that married woman years ago.. Yes it happens. When you knee down to pray to God to save ur marriage, what are you gonna tell him.?

@sexkill..sorry busy in sl

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2012
DailyNews: @sexmurders, unfortunately, I have encountered such generalization more than necessary...talking of foreigners generalizing that ALL NIGERIANS ARE SCAMMERS & CORRUPT! Ofcourse, I don't usually argue with them to proof that I am a different NIGERIAN, all I do is show em action by making a difference...like that my brother, I have won more foreign fans on my blog & in real life than by arguing to persuade to believe otherwise when NIGERIANS are out there scamming innocent foreigners off their life savings; how would u convince such person that not all NIGERIANS are SCAMMERS or corrupt? The best way to convince people in situations like this is through your actions, thats the best preaching in both christianity and moral practice. live differently so that people themselves will see and confess that this guy or girl is different! Argument doesn't stop people from not believing in what they believe! Exceptional character display does the MAGIC!
If you believe that, STOP making statements that generalize. JBF. wink
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
Generalization fallacy is what all humans commit daily like eating and drinking...but u are right that we ought to stop it...thanks for the correction though...
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by frank317: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2012
ijebabe:

I disagree. Some women are capable of enjoying sex with no emotional strings attached. Its alright for a man to sleep with different women with no repercussions but when its a woman doing the exact same she is branded all sorts. I agree that women are also responsible for cheating husbands and mistresses are a questionable breed but don't generalise that ALL women are incapable of having sex with no emotions. You just haven't met them yet.

this is not a matter of generalization or not. we all know that there will always be exception to some generalized human behaviour, but as social scientist we make conclusion based on the majority if not u will never be to explain behaviour. i know there are women like that but common, how do you veiw them in comparism to men who sleeep around. this is not abot what the society thinks about it but what u feel. i am really talking how it should be and againt what is (that is women sleeping around).
it is generally taken lightly when men sleep around than when wmoen do. it is not about the society, it is how the world was created. therefore women who sleep without ataching any emothing have actually lost touch of their femininity (that mean i accept they exist but.....) in the bead to compete with men.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by frank317: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2012
ijebabe:

this is not a matter of generalization or not. we all know that there will always be exception to some generalized human behaviour, but as social scientist we make conclusion based on the majority if not u will never be to explain behaviour. i know there are women like that but common, how do you veiw them in comparism to men who sleeep around. this is not abot what the society thinks about it but what u feel. i am really talking how it should be and againt what is (that is women sleeping around).
it is generally taken lightly when men sleep around than when wmoen do. it is not about the society, it is how the world was created. therefore women who sleep without ataching any emothing have actually lost touch of their femininity (that mean i accept they exist but.....) in the bead to compete with men.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by cindyrella(f): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2012
BlueBarbie:

Its the girls to be blamed, not the married men.. If a married man plans to mess around and he gets a 'No' from everygirl he approaches? He'ld be forced to go back home to his wife...

Well said +100
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by pinkstar(f): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
DailyNews: @kemi, u can detect a married man if u are for real and not up to sth fishy!
I totally disagree,most guys marry early now & remember men have younger & lighter skin/facial/body appearance than women.Many promiscous married men,i met tell me,their life of promiscuisity started from when the were guys & such life is so difficult 2 erase completely.The truth is some men are sneaky natured....both the married men & the lady partners that cheat are fools.Now men hardly put on their marriage rings.I pity for them,for they are placing curses on their children & unborn-generation.I met one 2day,who foolishly couldnt resist seeing a lady,followed me,until i exposed to him that,i knew his children & he shamelessly left & many.It is so much now.Married men flirt more than the young guys today,making the single guys loose their foolish g/friends to quest for material things.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by 190: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2012
^God bless u and may Amadioha shrink the clit of those girls that agree 2 those married men
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by pinkstar(f): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2012
190: ^God bless u and may Amadioha shrink the clit of those girls that agree 2 those married men
and the married men....angel gabriel should protect them & give them the strength to be great infidels & cheat more on their wives abiiii,watch the choice of words u use,4 some1 close 2 u like ur sis,cousin or any closed lady 2 u,could be part of such lifestyle & this prayers of urs will work on her.....pray 4 the restoration of homes from the Spirit of Unfaithfulness/Infidelity,4 it is a 50-50 ground today from both sex.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by cyber999: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2012
those of you blaming the men, listen to this: i have a friendn who is having extramarital affairs cos his wife denies him sex, the man has to negotiate with her and do things for her just to have his way with his married wife. she hates sex and manage to do it only to please her husband; to make it worse, the man is a pastor and divorce is out of it. he feels bad about it, but as a man, he has needs that must be met. he told me this personally and i feel for him. in such case will you blame the man for extramarital affairs.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by JeanMacqou(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2012
Because their wife is FUGLY!

FUGLY = fucking ugly http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fugly
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by pinkstar(f): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2012
cyber999: those of you blaming the men, listen to this: i have a friendn who is having extramarital affairs cos his wife denies him sex, the man has to negotiate with her and do things for her just to have his way with his married wife. she hates sex and manage to do it only to please her husband; to make it worse, the man is a pastor and divorce is out of it. he feels bad about it, but as a man, he has needs that must be met. he told me this personally and i feel for him. in such case will you blame the man for extramarital affairs.
yes such happens,but we're speaking on why others who have no genuine reasons to been cheat enjoy it,not respecting their vows.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2012
I know DAMN WELL...I didn't read a post where a woman is blamed for a cheating nigga!!! Seriously!

Who to say that these cheating niggas are chasing WOMEN? Do you know homosexuality is[b] STILL ALIVE[/b] in these days? There are married men chasing men OPENLY and PRIVATELY. Ask the gay men on NL....if one is bold enough to answer.

If all the women were to day no...which is a crock of bullshit...then what about those married men that like MEN? Are those men to blame for a married man wanting to Bleep them? Come on!

Accept responsibility for YOUR ACTIONS. [/b]In a minute...some you fools will say that if a woman kill a man for smiling at her...it is the man fault because he shouldn't be smiling at her! I mean [b]WHAT THE Bleep?!

IF YOU can't keep your legs closed or dick in your pants...DON'T GET MARRIED! Simple!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girl In Benin City for (s*x) / What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Ladies And Shaking Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.