Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality (7207 Views)

Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light / Bishop Wale Oke: Osinbajo Is The Light In The Midst Of Darkness In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Pass11:

Please create that thread and shame those online nosie makers
I want him to first of all agree to contribute....make e no dey one way. I can't just be posting pictures of Eket and onna without them posting Bayelsa...e go look weird.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ekealterego: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol really? I even thought they own Yenegoa not knowing they own nothing.

Na wetin dey vex me pass be that. The people they're claiming do not speak or hear Ijaw and yet they're claiming them.

Well I dey wait let them make mistake of agreeing so we can create a thread about Bayelsa and Eket/Onna so we go put them in their place for real.

You can create it and set the records straight. They are always up to no good. They tried the same thing in Abia state that do not have any boundary with them... see the distance between Abia and Baylesa. They were mercilessly realty with. They don't try it again, they have shifted their attention to Akwa-Ibom because they see Akwa-Ibom to have no umbrella covering all the Ibiboid/Annang people or a strong socio-cultural umbrella.

Lemme shock you, even in Bayelsa state, the advanced places are from the Cross-River stock.. Ogbia are a cross-river or Ibibio related people. Even in Rivers state, all these places they are claiming should belong to Efik/Ibibio/Annang but because you people act fairly independent with no strong push for landgrabbing or in a more modest and genuine quest, ethnic umbrella, these Ijaws have pounced on these people to take up their ethnicity even though these people do not practice ijaw language nor culture.... The only similarity is that they are historically a fishing community.

Ijaws do not have any city they ever created in history, not one!

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ekealterego: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I want him to first of all agree to contribute....make e no dey one way. I can't just be posting pictures of Eket and onna without them posting Bayelsa...e go look weird.
Well, your mission first will be to create awareness about your coastal people in Akwa-Ibom that are being claimed online by the Kaikai addicts.

On the other hand, there are different threads showing developments in respective states. You can take it up, you don't have to rush.. start with pictures, and your brothers will come and contribute.

you can write about your population etc.
Even a post a day, the drunk fishermen will definitely come to measure dicks.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol really? I even thought they own Yenegoa not knowing they own nothing.

Na wetin dey vex me pass be that. The people they're claiming do not speak or hear Ijaw and yet they're claiming them.

Well I dey wait let them make mistake of agreeing so we can create a thread about Bayelsa and Eket/Onna so we go put them in their place for real.

Your foolishness end here.
All Ijaws in Akwa-Ibom state come with Ijaw Republic.
Who come own Yenagoa if not Ijaw?
You mumu well well.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
All una frustrations Na here e end, why can't you guys go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Or join it with your people, if you think it's just for anybody.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
If you know little about Ijaw, just shut up.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Biafrarep:

RIP English cry cry

Go to school, you all refuse and claim that drinking ogogoro and constituting nuisance as juvenile delinquents is better. Now look at the rubbish you're writing, even a primary one student will write better.

Shame!!
lol,,,,
well, I repeat.......opigo,,,,,is that a name of human being?,,,,,,,,,
enor go better for you fr dat tok....

opigo that bloody traitor that almost sold Ijaw land to the useless ojukwu and his accursed biafra if not for Adaka Boro who came for our rescue.......

your pain and frustrations only end online........ poverty must finished you if hoping for our oils in your biafra to get job.......

God blessed Ijaw Republic....
God blessed General Ditari....

Ijaw Republic will locked biafra away from Sea........

biafrans have to pay huge amount of money to us before we allowed them sailed through our sea......

Ijaw Republic will got lot of incomes.....

Baba God I thank you oo for this Ijaw Republic.......

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
that's what I'm trying to tell you. They're akwa ibomites in that organizations and they're not even Igbos...so what are you saying.funny thing is that the only reasons you guys want to Obolo is for more oil and a quick access to the ocean...lol... landlock Bayelsa
mumu.... how will could you understand what I said when you have dog brain......

you said anyone can join organization, and told you to go and join Ohanaege ndigbo or join arewa in the north,,,,,,or miyyeti hala....

IYC is Ijaw Youth counsel........... only the Ijaw Youths can join........

Your level of ignorancy is not healthy to argue with..........
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol no o...I'm enjoying putting failed Bayelsans in their place. Ijaw Cor ijaw nee... Even if them be ijaws do you think they will.follow a failed ethnicity like ijaw over a striving ibibio,Annang, ethnicity? They know they will miss if they do that
if they won't join, then why you wasting Data on top the matter again........

if it is already sure for you that the Ijaws of akwa ibom will not follow their own Ijaw Republic then, stop burning your data on it na..........
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:

if it is already sure for you that the Ijaws of akwa ibom will not follow their own Ijaw Republic then, stop burning your data on it na..........

I am trying to screenshot everything I just read about the Obolo-Ijaws on the internet.
But I'm having some difficulty on it.
Please go there and read it and screenshot it come give this mumu.
Ifiok.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

I am trying to screenshot everything I just read about the Obolo-Ijaws on the internet.
But I'm having some difficulty on it.
Please go there and read it and screenshot it come give this mumu.
Ifiok.
good.... I dey come...
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:

I'm burning my data cause you niggas are trying to take away a part of my state.. just like you burn your own data defending opobos from the Igbos saying they're ijaw even though it is evidence they speak Igbo and practice igbo culture there ...

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I'm burning my data cause you niggas are trying to take away a part of my state.. just like you burn your own data defending opobos from the Igbos saying they're ijaw even though it is evidence they speak Igbo and practice igbo culture there ...

U don mumu again.
Opobo is Ibani-Ijaw.
They don't practice Ibo culture.
Is Amayanabo their King title Eze?
They use Amayanabo as King title same as Kalabari Okrika Nembe in Bayelsa brass in Bayelsa etc.
Why not Eze?
They are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations without leaving none behind, and they are not even in one Ibo own.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Go and tell the Ijaw Youth Council President Timothy Peter Igbifa an Obolo man that he is not Ijaw.

Go and tell the Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner Patrick Erasmus another Obolo man that he is not Ijaw.
Or if you think these organizations are just for anybody oya carry ur people and go and join if u fit.
Na road u don enter so.
Mad man.
U will tell me wether because they create state means them create tribes.
Foolish person.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by afube: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:
ljaws are more than igbo in population,thats final.....

apart from Yorubas and Hausas Ijaws are the next populated people in nigeria

the crude oil in the polluted water you guys drink in the creeks is beginning to affect your brains !
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:
mumu.... how will could you understand what I said when you have dog brain......

you said anyone can join organization, and told you to go and join Ohanaege ndigbo or join arewa in the north,,,,,,or miyyeti hala....

IYC is Ijaw Youth counsel........... only the Ijaw Youths can join........Just like Ikwerres and ikas who ain't igbo are in Ohanezze

Your level of ignorancy is not healthy to argue with..........
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

Your foolishness end here.
All Ijaws in Akwa-Ibom state come with Ijaw Republic.
Who come own Yenagoa if not Ijaw?
You mumu well well.
no wonder that place is flith because Ijaws own it.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ekealterego:

Well, your mission first will be to create awareness about your coastal people in Akwa-Ibom that are being claimed online by the Kaikai addicts.

On the other hand, there are different threads showing developments in respective states. You can take it up, you don't have to rush.. start with pictures, and your brothers will come and contribute.

you can write about your population etc.
Even a post a day, the drunk fishermen will definitely come to measure dicks.
no worries I'll be doing it soon. Those kai Kai humans need to be put in their place..

Imagine they're already claiming your Egbema in Imo and Rivers..calling them offshoot of ijaw
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ekealterego:

You can create it and set the records straight. They are always up to no good. They tried the same thing in Abia state that do not have any boundary with them... see the distance between Abia and Baylesa. They were mercilessly realty with. They don't try it again, they have shifted their attention to Akwa-Ibom because they see Akwa-Ibom to have no umbrella covering all the Ibiboid/Annang people or a strong socio-cultural umbrella.

Lemme shock you, even in Bayelsa state, the advanced places are from the Cross-River stock.. Ogbia are a cross-river or Ibibio related people. Even in Rivers state, all these places they are claiming should belong to Efik/Ibibio/Annang but because you people act fairly independent with no strong push for landgrabbing or in a more modest and genuine quest, ethnic umbrella, these Ijaws have pounced on these people to take up their ethnicity even though these people do not practice ijaw language nor culture.... The only similarity is that they are historically a fishing community.

Ijaws do not have any city they ever created in history, not one!
True. They're claiming your Egbema in imo and River state too. Those dreamers.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

Go and tell the Ijaw Youth Council President Timothy Peter Igbifa an Obolo man that he is not Ijaw.

Go and tell the Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner Patrick Erasmus another Obolo man that he is not Ijaw.
Or if you think these organizations are just for anybody oya carry ur people and go and join if u fit.
Na road u don enter so.
Mad man.
U will tell me wether because they create state means them create tribes.
Foolish person.
Just like you should go and tell the opobos in Ohanezze that they ain't Igbo. If they like they should be in ijaw worldwide one thing is sure you ijaw will not be taking an inch of our state.. anybody that claims ijaw there should migrate to the dirty bayelsa
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=ifiokjohn post=107469055][/quote]guy this is a modern world, don't argue blindly and ignorantly, go to google and read the history of the Obolos....

here are some screenshot histories.......read and get deliverance from the spirit ignoramus

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ekealterego: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
no worries I'll be doing it soon. Those kai Kai humans need to be put in their place..

Imagine they're already claiming your Egbema in Imo and Rivers..calling them offshoot of ijaw
Sure, once there is oil and water.... that's their only criteria but they can never ever try it in Imo or even in Rivers... They have been disgraced in those areas. They have left them alone. They are all over the place.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

U don mumu again.
Opobo is Ibani-Ijaw.
They don't practice Ibo culture.
Is Amayanabo their King title Eze?
They use Amayanabo as King title same as Kalabari Okrika Nembe in Bayelsa brass in Bayelsa etc.
Why not Eze?
They are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations without leaving none behind, and they are not even in one Ibo own.

Oga we have seen numerous evidence where an Opobo man was speaking igbo... Different evidence where Opobo people speak igbo..after all their ancestor Jaja is Igbo so they're igbos nothing like ijaw.. Jaja might have taken that title as a way of respecting the people that took him in .. nevertheless all his family members were Igbos and will always be igbos. You ijaws can't change it. We all know Jaja of Opobo was Igbo and he created the Opobo kingdom..in essence those opobos there are Igbos.. the Throne might bear amanayabo but it is igbo Descendents that rule there ... No ijaw HV ever been made king...all kings comes from Jaja lineage who are igbo. So what are you saying?.

I can show you video of opobos speaking igbo..it everywhere on YouTube... They also practice igbo culture n are in Ohanezze group

3 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ekealterego: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
no wonder that place is flith because Ijaws own it.
Do not regard anything they say... They are all lies... the capital of Baylesa belongs to Epie-Attissa people.. These people are related to Urhobo and Isoko people... Ijaw people do not have one single city to themselves. Not one!

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ekealterego:
Sure, once there is oil and water.... that's their only criteria but they can never ever try it in Imo or even in Rivers... They have been disgraced in those areas. They have left them alone. They are all over the place.
Read what they're saying na... Just like one is saying now that opobos don't speak Igbo but ijaw n the Kingship is ijaw lol..

Yes that's what they care about.. Access to sea and oil cause Bayelsa is landlock

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:
guy this is a modern world, don't argue blindly and ignorantly, go to google and read the history of the Obolos....

here are some screenshot histories.......read and get deliverance from the spirit ignoramus
Just like Ohanezze implored on Woke etc to stop the killing of Obigbos.... They can do their Nonsense ...thank God my Governnor did not take you lot serious. You guys are inconsequential in the larger scheme of things. Besides my Governnor didn't reply you because he knows ijaws hv no land in Akwa ibom.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ekealterego:

Do not regard anything they say... They are all lies... the capital of Baylesa belongs to Epie-Attissa people.. These people are related to Urhobo and Isoko people... Ijaw people do not have one single city to themselves. Not one!
Wow bro. No I know .. Epie-Attissa people.. no wonder they place they even own are not even known cause it flity n dirty
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Hunchogee: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol no mind m. I want make him take the bet so I go just finish him state now now .. you go help me post pictures to make we just destroy that him useless Bayelsa. I'm not even sure if e reach Eket self for development.
bayelsa na just one road state wey bayelsa
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Just like Ohanezze implored on Woke etc to stop the killing of Obigbos.... They can do their Nonsense ...thank God my Governnor did not take you lot serious. You guys are inconsequential in the larger scheme of things. Besides my Governnor didn't reply you because he knows ijaws hv no land in Akwa ibom.
is that only screenshot you read out of 3?
I posted 3 screenshots.....

go back to IYC warned......enor born dat akwa ibom governor wel make hin nor comply with IYC.........

why did that killing of Obolos stopped immediately after the IYC warned?

IYC is bigger than common state governor.....

IYC president is the governor general of the niger delta........

IYC president is bigger than every governor ruling under niger delta State.....

even nigeria president is afraid of IYC president

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Just like you should go and tell the opobos in Ohanezze that they ain't Igbo. If they like they should be in ijaw worldwide one thing is sure you ijaw will not be taking an inch of our state.. anybody that claims ijaw there should migrate to the dirty bayelsa

All Opobo people are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, and are not even in one Ibo own mumu.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ekealterego:

This is why even fellow ibos hate u and refused Biafra.

Epie don't have one ancestor.
Agudama and Amarata cane from different Ijaw villages same with biogbolo and ekeki.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jamilu PDP Chieftain Over 50,000 PDP Members Joins APC In Gombe State / Projects: Ugwuanyi Has Shown Nsukka Light Of The Day – Royal Fathers / Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.