Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality (7785 Views)

Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light / Bishop Wale Oke: Osinbajo Is The Light In The Midst Of Darkness In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
ifiokjohn:
By the way you're a fool for saying egbema is ijaw. Egbema where dey Imo state and is igbo and also spread into Rivers is now ijaw? Lol. So what is their brothers in imo state if the ones in Rivers is ijaw?. Egbemas are not ijaws abeg. People that speak igbo, bear igbo names and follow Igbo culture can't be ijaw. Have gone to an Egbema wedding before...it's clear igbo. Even the blind will see it

See as you are fully bringing out your foolishness.

This shows that most haters of Ijaw that speak here, know nothing about Ijaw.
Does this Egbema look like Igbo?
Can't you see that this Egbema share boundaries with Gbaramatu in Delta state, Gbaraun in Edo State, and even Arogbo in Ondo State.

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Zooposki(f): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ebi2233:

Can't you see that this Egbema share boundaries with Gbaramatu in Delta state, Gbaraun in Edo State, and even Arogbo in Ondo State.

Your map blocked the Benin River.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by paramakina202: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ebi2233:

Ijaw was unjustly Balkanized into more than 6 States, and local government means nothing to us in the useless Nigeria.
Most of you know nothing about Ijaw, before venting out your frustrations.
just like the useless one that doesn't even know the Egbema that Ijaw guy was speaking of.

Same way Igbo communities which was in former East Central state was stolen and carved into Rivers state,Akwa Ibom state,Cross Rivers state,Benue state and Kogi state and of course Delta state.We have indigenous Igbos in 13 states.

5 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
ifiokjohn:
By the way you're a fool for saying egbema is ijaw. Egbema where dey Imo state and is igbo and also spread into Rivers is now ijaw? Lol. So what is their brothers in imo state if the ones in Rivers is ijaw?. Egbemas are not ijaws abeg. People that speak igbo, bear igbo names and follow Igbo culture can't be ijaw. Have gone to an Egbema wedding before...it's clear igbo. Even the blind will see it

This your display of foolishness just show that most of you know here, nothing about Ijaw that you are trying to say nonesense on.

Captain8 this guy say your people is Igbo
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Zooposki(f): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

Same way Igbo communities which was in former East Central state was stolen and carved into Rivers state,Akwa Ibom state,Cross Rivers state,Benue state and Kogi state and of course Delta state.We have indigenous Igbos in 13 states.

Delta state? Show me.

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Dera1000(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Politics apart, the ogbias are to the ijaws what the ikweres are to the igbos.....

If you understand this line, you will understand where am heading to..

GreatBoss:

Your lies will move u no where this show how stupid and how little you know about Ijaw.
If Ogbia Epie etc are not Ijaw why are they in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, without leaving any one behind?
Oya go and join the organizations, if you think it's just for anybody.
Goodluck is Ogbia and you say he is not Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

You mumu well well just shut up.
Why didn't Ibo use their lie population to swallow up Nigeria already?
Federal government pay Ijaw militants till today,just to cool us down.
Month
Salary that even pass some people year salary, shebi Ibo say they have oil too, why can't they duty federal government to pay them too?
You think it's not because of our great numbers that made even federal government fear us.
Federal government continue to massacre Ipob and ESN boyscouts.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dera1000:
Politics apart, the ogbias are to the ijaws what the ikweres are to the igbos.....

If you understand this line, you will understand where am heading to..

Ikwerre say they are Ikwerre.
Good luck is from Ogbia and they are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations without leaving even one out.
If you think it's just for anybody oya go and join.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by paramakina202: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zooposki:

Delta state? Show me.

Show you what?
That there no Igbos in Delta state or what?

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Zooposki(f): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ebi2233:

Month
Salary that even pass some people year salary,
shebi Ibo say they have oil too, why can't they duty federal government to pay them too?
You think it's not because of our great numbers that made even federal government fear us.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ebi2233:

This your display of foolishness just show that most of you know here, nothing about Ijaw that you are trying to say nonesense on.

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Dera1000(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Having 70 clans is not a problem, but what is the population of people living there, I can mention so many towns in bayelsa that are less than 1000 people...

GreatBoss:
The Ijaw clans.
Only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it.
Only Egbema clan alone,and Ijaw have over 70 clans, spread into Ondo, Edo,Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, and Akwa-Ibom States.

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Zooposki(f): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

Show you what?
That there no Igbos in Delta state or what?

Show me Igbo land in Delta State.

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dera1000:
Having 70 clans is not a problem, but what is the population of people living there, I can mention so many towns in bayelsa that are less than 1000 people...

I have told already to shut up.
You know nothing about Ijaw.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by paramakina202: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ebi2233:

Month
Salary that even pass some people year salary, shebi Ibo say they have oil too, why can't they duty federal government to pay them too?

No problem don't drag me into militancy discusion if that is an achievement for Ijaw nation enjoy your amnesty oyel money.
Igbo and Ijaw no be mate in Nigeria go and find your mates to play with.I have schooled you enough today.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
GreatBoss:

You think it's empty space Ijaw use and spread straight into 6 big States, while having many different local government areas, in each of these states,without other tribes entering our centre?
Or do you know of uninhabited lands in Ondo. Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom State?

Don't mind them, they know nothing about the great Ijaw people.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

No problem don't drag me into militancy discusion if that is an achievement for Ijaw nation enjoy your amnesty oyel money.
Igbo and Ijaw no be mate in Nigeria go and find your mates to play with.I have schooled you enough today.

Use your false population figure and do the same if you think it's mouth.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by paramakina202: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zooposki:

Show me Igbo land in Delta State.

Go to Asaba and ask their King where Igbo land is in Delta state.
Probably ANIOMA LAND is Yoruba land or Hausa land or whatever land.

3 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zooposki:

Your map blocked the Benin River.

So you know nothing about Rivers too.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

Go to Asaba and ask their King where Igbo land is in Delta state.
Probably ANIOMA LAND is Yoruba land or Hausa land or whatever land.

There is nothing like Anioma Anioma is not a tribe.
Even Ika say they are Bini people, and are from Benin.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Captain8 these guys say your Egbema people, balkanized into Delta and Edo,are ibos.

Robbstark these guys say there are no Ijaws in Rivers State.

Ijoh these guys say Bayelsa is not a very big State population wise.

Captain8.
Robbstark.
Ijoh.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Dera1000(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
Am sure I know more than you when it comes to izon culture,norms and value system, but I don't have time to argue with someone that lacks data to back his claim.....

Ebi2233:

I have told already to shut up.
You know nothing about Ijaw.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Zooposki(f): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ebi2233:

So you know nothing about Rivers too.

I know Bight of Benin.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by paramakina202: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ebi2233:

Use your false population figure and do the same if you think it's mouth.
Why should we emulate your ways?
Do your thing while we do our own thing.You are happy your boys are given peanuts as settlement while your land is been devastated by polution good for you.That token you've been given won't be enough to clean your poluted environment when the time comes.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by paramakina202: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ebi2233:

There is nothing like Anioma Anioma is not a tribe.
Even Ika say they are Bini people, and are from Benin.

LOL.Believe what you like even some indigenous people in Lagos state said they are not Yoruba does it change anything?.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ebi2233:

I ask again if Egbema in Rivers is ijaw..then what is Egbema in Imo state?..

By the way I can call on some Igbos from Rivers, Egbema. They fit come to so shut up

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ijoh(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ebi2233:
Captain8 these guys say your Egbema people, balkanized into Delta and Edo,are ibos.

Robbstark these guys say there are no Ijaws in Rivers State.

Ijoh these guys say Bayelsa is not a very big State population wise.

Captain8.
Robbstark.
Ijoh.

Which of them can duty federal government to be paying their people salaries every month without end,

Them think say no be number of people federal government fear?
Many of them have crude oil too, why don't they do the same.
My brother, I don't waste my time with this foolish haters of the powerful Ijaw tribe again.
Nairaland give them enough space to be saying nonesense that they can't say in public.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ebi2233:

And this same egbema share boundary with egbema in Imo and the imo Egbema see their selves as igbo and the egbemas of Rivers see the ones in imo as their brothers. So what you saying?

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ebi2233:

See how ilitetrate you are, this is why we said that whenever you know nothing about Ijaw you guys should just shut up.
That Ijaw guy was talking of Egbema Ijaws that was Balkanized into Edo and Delta State.
Sorry then. Maybe I don't know the egbema you talking about. I shall do hope it's not the ones that are part of the Aniomas.. cause you go lose for there cause if the Igbos are given a sixth state...the Aniomas will be the sixth

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
ifiokjohn:
And this same egbema share boundary with egbema in Imo and the imo Egbema see their selves as igbo and the egbemas of Rivers see the ones in imo as their brothers. So what you saying?

You are still displaying your foolishness of not knowing anything about Ijaw.
Just like others here.
Let me help you.
The Egbema of Rivers and Imo are acculturated Egbema Ijaw people.
These Imo and Rivers Egbema say this.

They've lost their Language but the majority of them, also Balkanized in Edo and Delta State
These ones in Edo and Delta State still fully speak Ijaw till today.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Sorry then. Maybe I don't know the egbema you talking about. I shall do hope it's not the ones that are part of the Aniomas.. cause you go lose for there cause if the Igbos are given a sixth state...the Aniomas will be the sixth

Iv explained it.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

Why should we emulate your ways?
Do your thing while we do our own thing.You are happy your boys are given peanuts as settlement while your land is been devastated by polution good for you.That token you've been given won't be enough to clean your poluted environment when the time comes.

It's not your land,stop taking medicine for someone else issue.
Atleast they pay us, you guys say you have oil too, why don't you guys duty federal government to pay you guys every month too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun / A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development / Olu Falae: Borrowing Not Bad; But What For, From Who, On What Terms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.