Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality (7194 Views)

Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light / Bishop Wale Oke: Osinbajo Is The Light In The Midst Of Darkness In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Next thing wey remain for you is to pull cloth and enter road.
Madperson.
ijaws are failed people and that's the truth

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Your lies, and frustrations end here.
Go and meet Huncho Gee an Akwa ibom man from Obolo and tell him he is ijaw make him comot your head. Nonsense and ingredient

3 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol come and claim them na make we dey see who Dem go choose between a developed Akwa I'll and a failed Bayelsa state. Una no be our mate in anything you hear. And they're no ijaws in Akwa ibom. If they are let them speak your language and practice your culture and we will agree and let them go but if they fo none of those then no near them cause we will sink you lots.

By the way who is lazy between us and you...is it the ijaws every Nigerian knows they can only drink ogogoro morning afternoon n night and they are so useless and lazy to the extent that Akwa ibom that started receiving oil recently became more developed than Dem receiving oil money for ages?.

Who is last between ijaw and Akwa ibomites where my state is above yours in educational index, per capital index, fastest developing state in the country , most neatest state in the country, ....we are attracting investors but your state can't even attract fishes to it useless waters. If no be Jonathan who knows ijaws? Those ones that are more useless and lazy than the most lazy people in the world

Yes we dey Bleep, you want tell me say your people no dey Bleep too? By the way it's good to Bleep..if you're jealous of our fucking prowess then beg us to teach you.

Infact no vex me make I no create Akwa ibom vs Bayelsa thread now and put you stupid lots in your place...

Show me Bayelsa high rise
Show me Bayelsa airways
Show me Bayelsa airport.
Show me Bayelsa e-library.
Show me Bayelsa stadium
Show me Bayelsa universities( with got Uniuyo and AKSU)
Show me Bayelsa roads
Show me Bayelsa drinage systems.
Show me Bayelsa industries(factories)
Show me Bayelsa new airport. ( We are currently building a brand-new technological driven airport)
Show me Bayelsa schools
Show me Bayelsa Town Halls.
Show me Bayelsa beaches.
Show me Bayelsa power stations etc
Show me Bayelsa neatness of roads nd surrounding.
Show me Bayelsa transportation system
Show me Bayelsa flyovers, highways, bridges etc.

Oga Akwa ibom is not and had never been Bayelsa mate.. we are heads and shoulders above you failures. Lazy urchins.

Don't ever in your life put Akwa ibom in same sentence with a failed Bayelsa ever. Even delta state was roundly beaten here on Nairaland by Akwa ibom few pictures talkless of a failed Bayelsa

Your iliteracy didn't tell u that Bayelsa Airport carries people to Abuja and Lagos everyday?
Don't worry that Ijaw oil you use and enjoy in Akwa-Ibom state all our Obolo Ijaws are coming to Ijaw Republic.
Bayelsa is even bigger than Akwa-Ibom State.
Obolo Ijaws full the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

The Obolo-Ijaw people full the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces.
Take it or go and die.
Lol just like they also dey many others ethnic groups... I'm sure they even full biafra/Ipob. So stop talking gibberish. And by the way same Obolo are also in the ibibio socio cultural group...go and beat that
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

The Obolo-Ijaw people full the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces.
Take it or go and die.
Lol just like they also dey many others ethnic groups... I'm sure they even full biafra/Ipob. So stop talking gibberish. And by the way same Obolo are also in the ibibio socio cultural group...go and beat that
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Go and meet Huncho Gee an Akwa ibom man from Obolo and tell him he is ijaw make him comot your head. Nonsense and ingredient

The Present Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner Patrick Erasmus is an Obolo man.
The Present Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide Timothy Peter Igbifa is another Obolo man.
Iliterate like u wey no even know the people wey dey same state with you.
Ebi2233:

Take it or go and die.
Lol just like they also dey many others ethnic groups... I'm sure they even full biafra/Ipob. So stop talking gibberish. And by the way same Obolo are also in the ibibio socio cultural group...go and beat that .

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:

I just showed you some Obolo positions in Ijaw socia-cultural organizations.
If you think just anybody can join these organizations oya do it too.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

The Present Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide Timothy Peter Igbifa is another Obolo man.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

You know nothing about Ijaw. What is Ijaw? It comprises of different dialects of same language.
Obolo understand Ibani Ibani understand Okrika Okrika understand Kalabari Kalabari understand Nembe Nembe understand Brass Brass understand Southern Ijaw Southern Ijaw understand Kolokuma Kolokuma is understood by over 80 percent others even as far as Arogbo in Ondo.
Show me where the Obolos can speak ijaw, practice it culture. Cause to the best of my knowledge they speak a form of ibibio which everyone in Akwa ibom understand.

So show me an Obolo man that has ijaw as his first language after English
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

I just showed you some Obolo positions in Ijaw socia-cultural organizations.
If you think just anybody can join these organizations oya do it too.
Do you know there are Obolo people in BIAFRA or ipob group...are they Igbos?...so don't give me that nonsense. After all we have Ikwerres and ikas in Ohanezze group and yet those ones claim they're not Igbos

3 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

lol same way many of them dey Ipob...I guess them be Igbos too..lol foolishness
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Your iliteracy didn't tell u that Bayelsa Airport carries people to Abuja and Lagos everyday?
Don't worry that Ijaw oil you use and enjoy in Akwa-Ibom state all our Obolo Ijaws are coming to Ijaw Republic.
lol I guess eket is also ijaws? Lol.
Lol come and collect the oil na make we see.
If they do Referrrndum now I'm sure those people no go even follow u

If Bayelsa like let it be times 20 of Akwa ibom we don't care... By the way 70% of Bayelsa is water so you can't say they're bigger than us using landmass so leave that rubbish you hear.

We will always be atop you idiot.

You no know say ibeno self for Akwa ibom get oil..I guess they are also ijaws... foolishness

3 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Lol and Uyo airport take people to Abuja, Portharcourt, Lagos, Enugu, Kano etc and even Benin republic here. Go and beat that

lol I guess eket is also ijaws? Lol.
Lol come and collect the oil na make we see.
If they do Referrrndum now I'm sure those people no go even follow u

If Bayelsa like let it be times 20 of Akwa ibom we don't care... By the way 70% of Bayelsa is water so you can't say they're bigger than us using landmass so leave that rubbish you hear.

We will always be atop you idiot.

You no know say ibeno self for Akwa ibom get oil..I guess they are also ijaws... foolishness

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:
who add akwa ibom to Ijaw republic?
we only want to go with our Ijaws of akwa ibom......

the Ijaws of akwa ibom speak the Ijaw language....

Lol Huncho Gee is from Obolo and he doesn't know how to speak ijaw language. The Obolo speak ibibio not any ijaw nonsense

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:
you said you not ibo, so why involving in history you know nothing about? or you have over eaten dog to stupur? mumu
I have friends from egbema Rivers and they speak igbo, follow it culture and bear its names and just like I said I have gone to a wedding of one.
And I hate lies you guys should follow the people that speak your language, bear your names and practice your culture and leave the Igbos alone.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Is Akwa-Ibom a tribe?

Mumu.
idiot Akwa ibi. Is made up of people of same language with different slightly different dialects but we all understand each other. For instance , I'm Annang and I understand ibibio, efik etc in Akwa ibom
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by afube: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

Nwanna.... The ijaw have lost their resources, their lands, their waters, and their habitats are their ecology and most importantly their senses

They are the most stupid and backward tribe in the whole Nigeria with their 10 LGA states yet they produce many

correct ! every Ijaw tom dick and harry is hacking pipelines everywhere, cooking and refining crude oil, after breathing the toxic fumes they come online to yap rubbish, IPOB should hurry up and seize the southeast political space..........after that is done we will have to spare a thought for Ijaw rascality in the eastern flank of Nigeria, its time to put them in their place PERMANENTLY!!

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by afube: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Even federal government dey fear Ijaw militants.
Federal government massacre ESN and Ipob boyscouts everyday but they pay Ijaw militants salaries just to beg and cool us down.
That each month own is even bigger than some people year salary,
Why can't Ibo do the same? Shebi una say una get oil too?
Or why can't Ibo use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already.

I thought you were f**lish before but after what you typed here, I now know I underestimated your stupidity! you are making noise about 65,000 naira that aboki is paying you for guarding pipelines, that carries crude oil in your OWN land........65,000 naira that the typical Igbo trader makes in less than a week.............ESN is clearing Fulani herdsmen from taking root in the southeast,its unfortunate that the army and police take sides with the Fulani resulting in casualties on all sides but that is war and conflict for you................ The Ijaw cowards were busy doing kidnapping and doing banditry during the days of niger delta militancy only to be rewarded with maiguard job.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by tnerro1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:
which one is esan again,,,,, nawa o,,,, unknown inconsequential tribes also want to attacked Ijaw the africa greatest tribe.......
hahaha go and look for something to play with grin like a
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol Huncho Gee is from Obolo and he doesn't know how to speak ijaw language. The Obolo speak ibibio not any ijaw nonsense
I also have one Ibibios friend who speak Yoruba and not any nonsense Ibibio......

I can't talk to senseless people like you......first go adjust your dog induced brain before come to public to argue.....

Ijaw youth president is from same obolo.......

during nddc saga recently, the Ijaw Youth counsel of akwa ibom chapter shut down uyo,,,,,,, oh, you were not aware of it because you were doing your gateman job, right?

face your slaves ibibio and leave Ijaw issue that does not concern you......

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by SaintBishop: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Graysons:
Look at this ape ranting about,I guess my comment must have damage your state of mind that you had to quote me thrice, cheesy well I'm not sorry, that's what good for you monkeys wink
Now let's get back to business, Akwa ibom people are the most
Stupid
Useless
foolish
Senseless
Worthless
Unproductive
Good for nothing,
uneducated
homo sapiens to ever walk the surface of this world ,you people are dumb beyond measures.
It is only you stupid and idiotic m0rons I've have seen that have made it their life mission to run away from that your so called Akwa ibom, only to become slaves in another man lands. You don't have the intelligence or the brains to be productive, you are always our
House boys
Gate men
Bus drivers
Keke drivers
Security guards
Prostitutes
And always invading our space with your backwards and stupid self.
Listen,you are our slaves and will always be bitches till thy kingdom come, worthless monkeys like you imbeciles can never be above ijaws not even in the next 10 thousand years to come.
Now that being said and done,there are ijaws in Akwa ibom and we are coming to claim them no bastard can stop us from claiming them let it skin into your skull house boy.

Grayson grin grin grin you will never change.

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:
I also have one Ibibios friend who speak Yoruba and not any nonsense Ibibio......

I can't talk to senseless people like you......first go adjust your dog induced brain before come to public to argue.....

Ijaw youth president is from same obolo.......

during nddc saga recently, the Ijaw Youth counsel of akwa ibom chapter shut down uyo,,,,,,, oh, you were not aware of it because you were doing your gateman job, right?

face your slaves ibibio and leave Ijaw issue that does not concern you......

The Ijaw Youth President Kidnapped that all news carry, in mumu no tell am say the guy Na Obolo guy.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
afube:

correct ! every Ijaw tom dick and harry is hacking pipelines everywhere, cooking and refining crude oil, after breathing the toxic fumes they come online to yap rubbish, IPOB should hurry up and seize the southeast political space..........after that is done we will have to spare a thought for Ijaw rascality in the eastern flank of Nigeria, its time to put them in their place PERMANENTLY!!

The Ipob and ESN boyscouts that Nigeria Army fail to finish, we will sink all stone ibos, and drown them in water.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nigeria Army massacre Ipob and ESN boyscouts everywhere and Ibo lie that they are Fulani disguising as Ugm but everybody could clearly see that they are Ibo.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I have friends from egbema Rivers and they speak igbo, follow it culture and bear its names and just like I said I have gone to a wedding of one.
And I hate lies you guys should follow the people that speak your language, bear your names and practice your culture and leave the Igbos alone.
if you are not ibou then stay out of this matter and it kind, be warned......

You think ibous love Ibibios? mumu,,,,

ibous are fighting Ijaws angrily because they feel Ijaws are the ones stopping them from annexing the south south into their biafra.......... since they don't have power to face Ijaw physically, they resulted in using online propagandas against the Ijaws...........

mumu, you think what the ibous writing about the Ijaws are truth?

Yorubas who have faced similar thing from the ibous know it has false......
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
tnerro1:
hahaha go and look for something to play with grin like a
get lost and face your unknown tribe challenges and stay out of Ijaw matters
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by SaintBishop: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:
if you are not ibou then stay out of this matter and it kind, be warned......

You think ibous love Ibibios? mumu,,,,

ibous are fighting Ijaws angrily because they feel Ijaws are the ones stopping them from annexing the south south into their biafra.......... since they don't have power to face Ijaw physically, they resulted in using online propagandas against the Ijaws...........

mumu, you think what the ibous writing about the Ijaws are truth?

Yorubas who have faced similar thing from the ibous know it has false......

He is not Igbo but from Akwa ibom leave the heeboos out of this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Only In Naija / Tinubu Adds N250 Million CONSAT to his falling Empire / NRC Yet To Receive N330m 2016 Budget Allocation – MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.