Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality (7804 Views)

Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light / Bishop Wale Oke: Osinbajo Is The Light In The Midst Of Darkness In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by tnerro1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:
get lost and face your unknown tribe challenges and stay out of Ijaw matters

Show us the award you have collected as the largest tribe. People way large no Dey make noise like una. The truth is no state in the south south, south east or south west will allow you people to carry any part of their state or any ijaw republic whatever, if you want ijaw republic, pack your load to Bayelsa and join hands with the government and people to make Bayelsa a great and modern state. Not looking for people’s state to cut and carry go. For the next 100 years, you go still dey where the state dem put una. Look for something meaningful to do instead of shouting “ijaw republic, we are the largest tribe”, (maybe na only once you don chop today self)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
tnerro1:

Show us the award you have collected as the largest tribe. People way large no Dey make noise like una. The truth is no state in the south south, south east or south west will allow you people to carry any part of their state or any ijaw republic whatever, if you want ijaw republic, pack your load to Bayelsa and join hands with the government and people to make Bayelsa a great and modern state. Not looking for people’s state to cut and carry go. For the next 100 years, you go still dey where the state dem put una. Look for something meaningful to do instead of shouting “ijaw republic, we are the largest tribe”, (maybe na only once you don chop today self)
please stop distracting me if you have nothing to meaningful to say........
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Your iliteracy didn't tell u that Bayelsa Airport carries people to Abuja and Lagos everyday?
Don't worry that Ijaw oil you use and enjoy in Akwa-Ibom state all our Obolo Ijaws are coming to Ijaw Republic.
Bayelsa is even bigger than Akwa-Ibom State.
Obolo Ijaws full the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces.
So it is Akwa ibom airport that doesn't do flight to Abuja, Lagos, Portharcourt, Jos, etc ? U see why I said ijaws are backwards. Celebrating mediocrity. Well even Zamfara here dey do flight to Abuja.. mtcheeeew.

Come n take the Obolo people na make we dey see.
People that speak ibibio you dey lie say they speak ijaw. Show me a video of them speaking ijaw ma see.
Huncho Gee from Obolo self don't even.kmow come in ijaw language after being brought up in his village but can speak ibibio...u telling me.nonsene.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:
who add akwa ibom to Ijaw republic?
we only want to go with our Ijaws of akwa ibom......

the Ijaws of akwa ibom speak the Ijaw language....

you are
Not taking any one bro. The people you even talking about don't even speak your language but they speak mind...or show me evidence they do not just your nonsense of one of them being in the ijaw movement. Afterall Ikas are in Ohanezze but yet they're saying they're not Igbos.

No one in Akwa ibom speak ijaw for your info...they can't speak a language like ijaw...so archaic
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
So it is Akwa ibom airport that doesn't do flight to Abuja, Lagos, Portharcourt, Jos, etc ? U see why I said ijaws are backwards. Celebrating mediocrity. Well even Zamfara here dey do flight to Abuja.. mtcheeeew.

People that speak ibibio you dey lie say they speak ijaw. Show me a video of them speaking ijaw ma see.
Huncho Gee from Obolo self don't even.kmow come in ijaw language after being brought up in his village but can speak ibibio...u telling me.nonsene.

See as u mumu.
Shey u say Bayelsa no get airport.
Why confusing yourself again.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Banmeallday: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
If only Ijo people could emulate OPIGO...

Everything else will see their resources and wealth stolen for good by outsiders tying bedsheets on their head
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Go and learn more about the people in your state.
Dead body like you.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

I just showed you some Obolo positions in Ijaw socia-cultural organizations.
If you think just anybody can join these organizations oya do it too.
show like the Igbos can show Ikwerres, Ikas in Ohaneze but yet those ones claim they are not Igbos. Lol find something else. Anyone can join any organization he pleases
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
you are
Not taking any one bro. The people you even talking about don't even speak your language but they speak mind...or show me evidence they do not just your nonsense of one of them being in the ijaw movement. Afterall Ikas are in Ohanezze but yet they're saying they're not Igbos.

No one in Akwa ibom speak ijaw for your info...they can't speak a language like ijaw...so archaic

Obolo of Akwa-Ibom understand Obolo or Rivers, Rivers Obolo understand Ibani of Rivers, Ibani understand Okrika Okrika understand Kalabari Kalabari understand Nembe of Bayelsa Nembe understand Brass Brass understand Southern Ijaw Southern Ijaw understand Kolokuma Kolokuma is understood by over 80 percent of Ijaws, even as far as Arogbo in Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
show like the Igbos can show Ikwerres, Ikas in Ohaneze but yet those ones claim they are not Igbos. Lol find something else. Anyone can join any organization he pleases

I just answered your questions you illiterate.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Obolo of Akwa-Ibom understand Obolo or Rivers, Rivers Obolo understand Ibani of Rivers, Ibani understand Okrika Okrika understand Kalabari Kalabari understand Nembe of Bayelsa Nembe understand Brass Brass understand Southern Ijaw Southern Ijaw understand Kolokuma Kolokuma is understood by over 80 percent of Ijaws, even as far as Arogbo in Ondo State.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by SaintBishop: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol I guess eket is also ijaws? Lol.
Lol come and collect the oil na make we see.
If they do Referrrndum now I'm sure those people no go even follow u

If Bayelsa like let it be times 20 of Akwa ibom we don't care... By the way 70% of Bayelsa is water so you can't say they're bigger than us using landmass so leave that rubbish you hear.

We will always be atop you idiot.

You no know say ibeno self for Akwa ibom get oil..I guess they are also ijaws... foolishness
Did you miss this?

Look at this ape ranting about,I guess my comment must have damage your state of mind that you had to quote me thrice, cheesy well I'm not sorry, that's what good for you monkeys
Now let's get back to business, Akwa ibom people are the most
Stupid
Useless
foolish
Senseless
Worthless
Unproductive
Good for nothing,
uneducated
homo sapiens to ever walk the surface of this world ,you people are dumb beyond measures.
It is only you stupid and idiotic m0rons I've have seen that have made it their life mission to run away from that your so called Akwa ibom, only to become slaves in another man lands. You don't have the intelligence or the brains to be productive, you are always our
House boys
Gate men
Bus drivers
Keke drivers
Security guards
Prostitutes
And always invading our space with your backwards and stupid self.
Listen,you are our slaves and will always be bitches till thy kingdom come, worthless monkeys like you imbeciles can never be above ijaws not even in the next 10 thousand years to come.
Now that being said and done,there are ijaws in Akwa ibom and we are coming to claim them no bastard can stop us from claiming them let it skin into your skull house boy.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Lol what of me that understands what an Obolo man speak... I'm I now Ijaw? What of my people in Ikot ekpene, abak, Uyo eket etc that understands what an Obolo man speak...are we now ijaws?

Stop that nonsense lies... Or show me evidence of the people of Obolo speaking ijaw...show me a video evidence and if you can't then you're a liar.
Atleast the Igbos always being evidence of those in Ikwerre, ika, Opobo etc speaking Igbo as a first language but get you don't agree with them but me I'm not asking for much..show me video evidence ofobolo in Akwa ibom speaking ijaw and I will keep shut n agree they're ijaws.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol what of me that understands what an Obolo man speak... I'm I now Ijaw? What of my people in Ikot ekpene, abak, Uyo eket etc that understands what an Obolo man speak...are we now ijaws?

Stop that nonsense lies... Or show me evidence of the people of Obolo speaking ijaw...show me a video evidence and if you can't then you're a liar.
Atleast the Igbos always being evidence of those in Ikwerre, ika, Opobo etc speaking Igbo as a first language but get you don't agree with them but me I'm not asking for much..show me video evidence ofobolo in Akwa ibom speaking ijaw and I will keep shut n agree they're ijaws.

Your iliteracy rate is a curse.
Both the Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide Timothy Peter Igbifa,and the Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner Patrick Erasmus, are both Obolo-Ijaw people.
The both of them are serving right now.

If u think the Ijaw socia-cultural organizations are just for anybody, oya go and join.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Obolo of Akwa-Ibom understand Obolo of Rivers, Rivers Obolo understand Ibani of Rivers, Ibani understand Okrika of Rivrers. Okrika understand Kalabari of Rivers, Kalabari understand Nembe of Bayelsa Nembe understand Brass Brass understand Southern Ijaw Southern Ijaw understand Kolokuma Kolokuma is understood by over 80 percent of Ijaws, even as far as Arogbo in Ondo State.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Your iliteracy rate is a curse.
Both the Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide Timothy Peter Igbifa,and the Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner Patrick Erasmus, are both Obolo-Ijaw people.
The both of them are serving right now.

If u think the Ijaw socia-cultural organizations are just for anybody, oya go and join.

You're the illiterate here if not you will show me evidence of the people in eastern Obolo speaking Ijaw. I told you I understand an Obolo man. We in Akwa ibom all do.. we have same language but different dialects with variance. But you dey here talking nonsense telling me how on mad man is in Ijaw movement.. why will I want to.join a failed movement like ijaw that couldn't even develop their failed state since 39 years now they started receiving oil money?...

Have showed you how Ikas, Ikwerres who claimed not Igbo have their people in Ohanezze...does that make them one? No. Even though they speak same language like the Igbos. But yours is worst a people do not speak same language with you yet you claim they.as you're planning to.claim egbema in Rivers and Imo state. That's stupidity.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
You're the illiterate here if not you will show me evidence of the people in eastern Obolo speaking Ijaw. I told you I understand an Obolo man. We in Akwa ibom all do.. we have same language but different dialects with variance. But you dey here talking nonsense telling me how on mad man is in Ijaw movement.. why will I want to.join a failed movement like ijaw that couldn't even develop their failed state since 39 years now they started receiving oil money?...

Have showed you how Ikas, Ikwerres who claimed not Igbo have their people in Ohanezze...does that make them one? No. Even though they speak same language like the Igbos. But yours is worst a people do not speak same language with you yet you claim they.as you're planning to.claim egbema in Rivers and Imo state. That's stupidity.

Iv answered u.
Iliterate.
Go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong, or join it if u think it's just for anybody.
Stop the frustrations here, and go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
SaintBishop:

Did you miss this?

Look at this ape ranting about,I guess my comment must have damage your state of mind that you had to quote me thrice, cheesy well I'm not sorry, that's what good for you monkeys
Now let's get back to business, Akwa ibom people are the most
Stupid
Useless
foolish
Senseless
Worthless
Unproductive
Good for nothing,
uneducated
homo sapiens to ever walk the surface of this world ,you people are dumb beyond measures.
It is only you stupid and idiotic m0rons I've have seen that have made it their life mission to run away from that your so called Akwa ibom, only to become slaves in another man lands. You don't have the intelligence or the brains to be productive, you are always our
House boys
Gate men
Bus drivers
Keke drivers
Security guards
Prostitutes
And always invading our space with your backwards and stupid self.
Listen,you are our slaves and will always be bitches till thy kingdom come, worthless monkeys like you imbeciles can never be above ijaws not even in the next 10 thousand years to come.
Now that being said and done,there are ijaws in Akwa ibom and we are coming to claim them no bastard can stop us from claiming them let it skin into your skull house boy.

Lol...we are all that and yet we have achieved more than any ijaw man dead or alife if not for Gej who knows ijaws.

We are all that and yet my state is head and shoulders above your state in all ramifications. Well as long as we will always be thousand of miles above you guys then I'm ok with it.

By the way come and take them let us see...we will drown you in the Atlantic ocean...fools.

Hear it today...Akwa ibomites are heads and shoulders above every ijaws dead or alife.

In Education
Infrastructures,
Economy,
Power,
Security
Healthcare
Sport
Investors attraction etc.

We are atop you guys forever....beat that first before you start yarning nonsense here...idiot
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

I just answered your questions you illiterate.
You fool you haven't answered my question... Show me video evidence of the people in Obolo speaking ijaw..just video evidence. If you can't then you're a failure and a liar just like your failed state Bayelsa.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
You fool you haven't answered my question... Show me video evidence of the people in Obolo speaking ijaw..just video evidence. If you can't then you're a failure and a liar just like your failed state Bayelsa.

Go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong or try to join it with your people,
if you think it's just for anybody.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
you are

I don't have to, you that want to know should go and find out.....

you do not know more than the Ibibios Efik elders and leaders who still never challenged Ijaw elders for obolo Ijaw matter........

am not your teacher, go find out what you don't know..... because, it seems you are the only ignorant Ibibio man who never knew Ijaws are in akwa ibom.......

am not here to freed anyone from ignoramus.......if you want to confirmed.go asked I Ibibio leaders or akwa ibom leaders......
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong or try to join it with your people,
if you think it's just for anybody.
why should I. Afterall it nots all Obolo that in there just not more than 10 people.
No be so Ikas dey Ohaneze too.
Any one can join anyone.

Do you know same Obolos are in the ibibio socio cultural groups too...go n remove them there na.. lol
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Iv answered u.
Iliterate.
Go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong, or join it if u think it's just for anybody.
Stop the frustrations here, and go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong.
Go and Alo remove them from the ibibio socio cultural group majority of their people are
In na...mpi
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Iv answered u.
Iliterate.
Go and Also remove them from the ibibio socio cultural group majority of their people are
In na...mpi
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Go and Also remove them from the ibibio socio cultural group majority of their people are
In na...mpi

They are not in any Ibibio social group frustrated soul.
If they are in Ibibio group, will they have rejected the thing the Governor of Akwa-Ibom from Ona an Ibibio Lga had wanted to do in their territory?
And they cried out and reported to IYC and INC headquarters in Yenagoa about the evil from Ibibio people on them concerning it.
You mumu well well.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by tnerro1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:

If you go for job interview and they ask for state of origin and you write “ ijaw republic “ , na hunger go kill you ooooo grin
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
tnerro1:

If you go for job interview and they ask for state of origin and you write “ ijaw republic “ , na hunger go kill you ooooo grin

Your great iliteracy level, and foolishness is overwhelming u.
Stop facing him with your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

They are not in any Ibibio social group frustrated soul.
If they are in Ibibio group, will they have rejected the thing the Governor of Akwa-Ibom from Ona an Ibibio Lga had wanted to do in their territory?
And they cried out and reported to IYC and INC headquarters in Yenagoa about the evil from Ibibio people on them concerning it.
You mumu well well.
They are in ibibio socio cultural group.
So they reported to IYC cause there are the authority in Akwa ibom that can stop it? So IYC can stop it? Oga you are really really a liar.
Every ibibio speaking group are in the ibibio socio cultural group and fortunately Obolos are ibibio speaking.
If I lie you we can ask Huncho Gee who is from Obolo and speak Ibibio.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by tnerro1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:

Let’s not fight na, shey we are all Niger Delta, the problem we have with you people is that we have not finalized the Niger Delta republic yet , some tribe are trying to tell others that they are more in number, so they will be ones in charge. Na that one we no go gree put, instead we die with one Nigeria grin tongue
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
They are in ibibio socio cultural group.
So they reported to IYC cause there are the authority in Akwa ibom that can stop it? So IYC can stop it? Oga you are really really a liar.
Every ibibio speaking group are in the ibibio socio cultural group and fortunately Obolos are ibibio speaking.
If I lie you we can ask Huncho Gee who is from Obolo and speak Ibibio.

Your mumu end here, you who say Egbema in Southern Nigeria are all Ibo people.
Go and learn more please nothing dey your head.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:
I don't have to, you that want to know should go and find out.....

you do not know more than the Ibibios Efik elders and leaders who still never challenged Ijaw elders for obolo Ijaw matter........

am not your teacher, go find out what you don't know..... because, it seems you are the only ignorant Ibibio man who never knew Ijaws are in akwa ibom.......

am not here to freed anyone from ignoramus.......if you want to confirmed.go asked I Ibibio leaders or akwa ibom leaders......

Lol...Oga show me a video.evidence of Obolo men speaking ijaw and I swear I will never argue with you on them again. Just don't tell me this one is in IYC, this one is in IYC cause anyone can join a group.

Show me evidence.
And I don tell you the Obolos speak ibibio and all ibibio s are in the ibibio socio cultural group. You can't change it by having 1 or 2 Obolos in IYC...it's just useless

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by tnerro1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Your great iliteracy level, and foolishness is overwhelming u.
Stop facing him with your foolishness.

Truth is bitter and painful....

If you are ijaw from Edo , you are from Edo State period. Have you heard the Akoko Edo people that speaks yourba claiming Lagos

Go Niger Delta university and get knowledge, you refuse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos / Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members / FG To Commission 30,000 CNG-Powered Vehicles In 90 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.