Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 (31320 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by OlawaleBammie: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, which kind spiritual voting be that? grin

Dont question me oga chinedu, i have some flight comandants here grin
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by PlayMaker14: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Dont question me oga chinedu, i have some flight comandants here grin
You be crase... You wan kill me with laff for here with this comment. grin
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by OlawaleBammie: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You be crase... You wan kill me with laff for here with this comment. grin
since all of us in this corntree dont want to behave normal,den let continue
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by PlayMaker14: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
since all of us in this corntree dont want to behave normal,den let continue
Bro, you be comedian I swear.... For real.

I have been reading that comment over and over again. grin
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by OlawaleBammie: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
grin
PlayMaker14:
Bro, you be comedian I swear.... For real.

I have been reading that comment over and over again. grin
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by RosyIsBlessed: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Then u shouldn't have chestbeat.

The best would be to boycott the election by the electorates

I am not IPOb neither am I from the East.
Chestbeat for what exactly? Keypad warrior, the people have decided to tow the line of peace and so be it. Carry your heat to your own village.
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by OlawaleBammie: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

I am not IPOb neither am I from the East.
Chestbeat for what exactly? Keypad warrior, the people have decided to tow the line of peace and so be it. Carry your heat to your own village.
sorry, goan cook ur dinner
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Tochj(m): 12:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Cancel wetin Them see wetin lass their papa prik na...... Election will hold wether they call it off or not... Stop supporting terrorists
Says who?
IPOB are terrorists according to Fulani herders and their sponsors
But the international community knows the truth
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Paretomaster1(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Tochj:

Says who?
IPOB are terrorists according to Fulani herders and their sponsors
But the international community knows the truth

They are terrorists, you dont expect everyone to have the same opinion na..

What they are doing now is what? Is setting government facilities ablaze, killing Uniform Men, etc not an act of terrorism? Keep supporting them, we are always here to remind you..
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Gaabasky: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2021
Pray for the best candidate to emerge but me casting vote in this country again mba, ko jo.
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by anambraamaka: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Glink2018:
poverty stricken looking people forming opulency

Hug transformer bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government / Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers / Abia Speaker, Kennedy Njoku, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.