Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 (31323 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Glink2018(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
poverty stricken looking people forming opulency

anambraamaka:
Anambra Amaka
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

Igbos made this election successful, Igbos will be praised after this election
Which IPOB?
The confused,dimwitted,senseless NITWITS..

Who keeps on dishing out Incoherent directives..

Or the Criminal URCHINS AKA Unknown Gunmen?

Who kept on maiming and murdering innocent Igbos? angry

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Glink2018:
poverty stricken looking people forming opulency

The National poverty indices says otherwise..

Go and find the nearest Transformer..

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Kaiser20: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
MAN PASS MAN!!!!
I thought Ipob-UGM say they want to see any Nigeria Police or Military in any city in SE.
I want to count how military officers have been gun down in Anambra today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by able20(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kaiser20:
MAN PASS MAN!!!!
I thought Ipob-UGM say they don't want to see any Nigeria Police or Military in any city in SE.
I want to count how military officers have been gun down in Anambra today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by LottiOk: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
I can see the shame all over you cheesy grin cheesy grin
Chai! So after all the running mouth threats of "no election in Igbo land", after all the deaths & chaos invited by your Ipob leaders in obodo oyibo just to cause FG to cancel the election, you shamelessly hid & Went to cast your vote.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! On you & all your fellow brainwashed Ipob cult members, it really sucks to be you guys. Tueeh!!!

jimyjames:

As an ipob supporter I came out to vote cause I hate APC Fulani party, I know it pains you cause APC will lose, Igbos are still in charge of igboland, we trust ipob more than our governor's, Igbos called of the sit at home cause we know what APC fulani's were trying to do

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by KelvinHerbert: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
Someone report about Incoming Gov. Maduka I deserve to know
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by kingsceemark(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
I tot they said no election would hold

Belive the audio braveness of these people at ur own peril

How i wish this election and the general election in '23 do not hold, these leaders are suppressing us abeg.

Mumu person, IPOB don cancel the sit at home order since Thursday

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by PlayMaker14: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
While we monitor the elections, please kindly help me win this price by LIKING my comment.

Click on the link and please like my comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/6837037/20-giveaway-closes-5p.m-uk#107375249

PrinceOfLagos, Kush1000, Dollish Ralph2211, FACE, millionboi, Kingsceemark, Ayrastarr, Erons22, seunwole, peter1900, sunjai, JasonJ RosyIsBlessed, robosky02, Munzy14, Fireson, zoer
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by millionboi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
shagarinews:
Who is that idiot claiming IPOB, ESN or BIAFRA don't want Anambra Decides 2021. Unless, a goferment don't want to have your time.. if they get ur time.. u go know say radio Biafra CEO idiot Nnamdi kanu and soka mumu Sunday igboho still dey act comedy.

Any syndicate group of person all in the name of ESN, Ipob, Biafra and Sunday igboho will be killed on shoot at sight. Shey bi una get craze for head abi? Naija gofament will show crazy.
u are a cow
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by RosyIsBlessed: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Why e no go pepper me, i hates these corrupt set of leaders, and i hate how Nigeria script is bn played.

Kanu and igboho are in the cells for offense not as big as dat of shekau, gumi, patami, malami even buhari. But the real offenders are behaving like a suppergods

Wetin dey pain me pass na the stupid yearn wey femi adeshina and that oloribiruku ibo woman dey always yearn when defending their paymasters.

I shake my head

Tho a be yoruba, but u need to see how i was making mouth prior to this day that i trust my ibo brothers, especially the anambrans cus i know some of them and how their hearts are made of steel. I thot dey would never allow these stupid people to have their nonsense election that wont even count unless apc is declared winner.

I bow my head in shame joor.

Wait, when election reach your state, go stop the election and stop spoiling for war in another state, behind your keypad. They chose peace and peace it is. They've lost enough souls already for crying out loud. All these keypad warriors sef.
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
The mistakes most of us keep making is that, we totally ignore our governors while we keep bashing the president, the havoc aregbe caused in Osun State will take years before it can all be solved but then no one talks about it.
Our senators are there in the house doing nothing, just supporting and opposing motions but we all turn our deaf ears to it al.

I think if we start selecting good persons right from our bases, the speakers, senators and our governors to work for us then majority of our problems will be solved.
Well said.. I've already been "echoing" this.. we focus on the presidency too much
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by blaise26abj(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
ryloy:
Good one and shame on people who dont want peace in Igboland

So Akwuyili and other people were killed for no reason at all ? No election , No election . Now election is holding and no violence. Funny people . I support leaving Nigeria at this moment . However I donโ€™t support killing your own people or anyone to achieve that. It is counterproductive.
However, security forces should not be in a haste to leave after elections oh . These criminals might strike after they leave .
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Myself2(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Even the INEC personnels are happy and relaxed to carry out there duties

Security personnels are very much on ground to ensure a peaceful election.

If you come from another state to create problem in Anambra, you will be sent to your maker .

It's Personnel, not Personnels
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by blaise26abj(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Why e no go pepper me, i hates these corrupt set of leaders, and i hate how Nigeria script is bn played.

Kanu and igboho are in the cells for offense not as big as dat of shekau, gumi, patami, malami even buhari. But the real offenders are behaving like a suppergods

Wetin dey pain me pass na the stupid yearn wey femi adeshina and that oloribiruku ibo woman dey always yearn when defending their paymasters.

I shake my head

Tho a be yoruba, but u need to see how i was making mouth prior to this day that i trust my ibo brothers, especially the anambrans cus i know some of them and how their hearts are made of steel. I thot dey would never allow these stupid people to have their nonsense election that wont even count unless apc is declared winner.

I bow my head in shame joor.
Lol . Sarcasm ?
If not , killing both Igbo people and others who want to exercise their rights is wronnnnnnnnng . There is no sugarcoating it . There are ways to push your grievances without resorting to violence . Thatโ€™s is the difference between Igboho and Nnamdi . A liberated Biafra in IPOB hands will be very dangerous for the Igbos .

See my brother , these terrorists in power will leave one day . You donโ€™t expect these people to arrest themselves . It is not possible . Only Elections can push them out or an outright war . War is not something anyone should want or clamour for . It is senseless .
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by PrinceOfLagos: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Myself2:

It's Personnel, not Personnels

Lol grin
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by OlawaleBammie: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

Wait, when election reach your state, go stop the election and stop spoiling for war in another state, behind your keypad. They chose peace and peace it is. They've lost enough souls already for crying out loud. All these keypad warriors sef.

Then u shouldn't have chestbeat.

The best would be to boycott the election by the electorates
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by mikedanza(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
And some people thought it can never hold
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Myself2(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol grin

Honestly, it's Personnel, without the s.
I'm glad you laughed though, so blessings bro
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by PrinceOfLagos: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
Myself2:

Blessings bro
Same here
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by PlayMaker14: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Same here
Bro, please kindly help me win this price by LIKING my comment.

Ambivert27, nero2face
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by jimyjames(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
LottiOk:
I can see the shame all over you cheesy grin cheesy grin
Chai! So after all the running mouth threats of "no election in Igbo land", after all the deaths & chaos invited by your Ipob leaders in obodo oyibo just to cause FG to cancel the election, you shamelessly hid & Went to cast your vote.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! On you & all your fellow brainwashed Ipob cult members, it really sucks to be you guys. Tueeh!!!

All I can see in this comment of yours is nothing but pains, there is nothing we Igbos are to be ashamed of, we make the rules and can cancel it anytime we want, we call the shots in igboland and people obey, the peaceful success of this election is a proof Igbos call the shots, first time an election is done in Nigeria we no single fight or box snatching all thanks to Igbos, shame to fulani' APC
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by jimyjames(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Which IPOB?
The confused,dimwitted,senseless NITWITS..

Who keeps on dishing out Incoherent directives..

Or the Criminal URCHINS AKA Unknown Gunmen?

Who kept on maiming and murdering innocent Igbos? angry
Yes same Igbos made this election peaceful, shame on fulani terrorist who were waiting to take advantage of the situation shame to APC
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by lexy2014: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Security personnels are very much on ground to ensure a peaceful election.

If you come from another state to create problem in Anambra, you will be sent to your maker .
We don't see these security personnel like this in d north where bandits have taken over.
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by PlayMaker14: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
candidbabe:
God bless anambra state
Nkea but nke anyi
please kindly help me win this price by LIKING my comment.

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by PlayMaker14: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Then u shouldn't have chestbeat.

The best would be to boycott the election by the electorates

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by OlawaleBammie: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:

a don do am, oya goan vote
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by PlayMaker14: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
a don do am, oya goan vote
Lol, God bless you Oga Wale....

I dey Delta State.
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Munzy14(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
While we monitor the elections, please kindly help me win this price by LIKING my comment.

PrinceOfLagos, Kush1000, Dollish Ralph2211, FACE, millionboi, Kingsceemark, Ayrastarr, Erons22, seunwole, peter1900, sunjai, JasonJ RosyIsBlessed, robosky02, Munzy14, Fireson, zoer
Your competition suppose give up na.. grin
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by OlawaleBammie: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, God bless you Oga Wale....

I dey Delta State.

Amen bro, i dey Edo state as well, but a don cast my vote here since yesterday grin
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by PlayMaker14: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Amen bro, i dey Edo state as well, but a don cast my vote here since yesterday grin
Lol, which kind spiritual voting be that? grin
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by PlayMaker14: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Which kind spiritual voting be that? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribalist Statements Credited To One Of Our Founding Fathers- Sardauna / Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / US Opts To Buy Nigeriaโ€™s Crude, Says Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.