Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 (31319 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by shigishege: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
ryloy:
Good one and shame on people who dont want peace in Igboland
grin grin
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Slavishbenin: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
DriverX:
I don't care about the election or who wins, but which idiot spelt "board", as "bod"?
Your father seems to be the idiot grin grin
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by shigishege: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
nzeobi:

Why the thing de pepper you
e nor pepper anybody only that wna noise no allow people sleep before but now chestbeating is confirmed.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by ma373733(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:
Even Igbos the vote. IPOB are terrorists as proscribed and they are Shameless people. No elections and they are all out there voting APC.

Why are you so much in pain na grin

If they didn't vote you'll cry!grin

If they vote you'll still cry grin

Which kind joblessness they worry you na This garri drinking Benue boy

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
I know ipob go change mouth, they just disappointed their foot soldiers chanting no election in Igbo land grin

I doubt if Biafra can come with this making order and rescinding on the order cheesy

ipob just dey use them to cashout, they cashout during Atiku and now during Anambra election

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Inosky(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please stay safe.
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by yahmohy27: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
ryloy:
Good one and shame on people who dont want peace in Igboland
Yinmu
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by specialmati(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Fake News without source! You think nairalanders are fools? Any fake shit you conjure you expect us to swallow abi?
this is a robot machine programmed to yarn rubbish

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Shalommy(f): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
Where are the Ipob?. What a shame.. After they'll come here and make noise that the won't be election in biafra land. Stupid people.. Chaii..

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by yahmohy27: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
ablejesus26:
Good one
I knew Ndi Anambra are smarter and wiser
than to allow some brainwashed taliban wannabes use their fraud struggle to give the evil fg and their demonic apc the upper hand

God bless prof Soludo
God bless APGA
God bless Ndigbo Umu Chineke World Wide
Whatever all we want is erction should hold and we are seeing it happening
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Focusmind: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
I tot they said no election would hold

Belive the audio braveness of these people at ur own peril

How i wish this election and the general election in '23 do not hold, these leaders are suppressing us abeg.

They did not say "election" would not hold. They said "erection" would not hold.

True true, "erection" did not hold. What we are seeing in Anambra holding is "election"

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by ChristineC: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
shagarinews:
Who is that idiot claiming IPOB, ESN or BIAFRA don't want Anambra Decides 2021. Unless, a goferment don't want to have your time.. if they get ur time.. u go know say radio Biafra CEO idiot Nnamdi kanu and soka mumu Sunday igboho still dey act comedy.

Any syndicate group of person all in the name of ESN, Ipob, Biafra and Sunday igboho will be killed on shoot at sight. Shey bi una get craze for head abi? Naija gofament will show crazy.
where is the gofament craze now the 'bandits' have their businesses in Abuja?
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Tochj(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:
Even Igbos the vote. IPOB are terrorists as proscribed and they are Shameless people. No elections and they are all out there voting APC.
Why the satanic hatred
IPOB represents the anger of our people
Now they listened to our Bishop and Igwes and cancelled sit at home
You are still calling them name.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Slavishbenin: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
YelloweWest:
Anambarians are highly educated and mostly well behaved and successful.

I'm not surprised by the peace turnout
See the generalisation, and the insecurity there nkọ? You see why generalisation is simply useless grin cheesy
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by yahmohy27: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Why e no go pepper me, i hates these corrupt set of leaders, and i hate how Nigeria script is bn played.

Kanu and igboho are in the cells for offense not as big as dat of shekau, gumi, patami, malami even buhari. But the real offenders are behaving like a suppergods

Wetin dey pain me pass na the stupid yearn wey femi adeshina and that oloribiruku ibo woman dey always yearn when defending their paymasters.

I shake my head

Tho a be yoruba, but u need to see how i was making mouth prior to this day that i trust my ibo brothers, especially the anambrans cus i know some of them and how their hearts are made of steel. I thot dey would never allow these stupid people to have their nonsense election that wont even count unless apc is declared winner.

I bow my head in shame joor.
Before nko .No erection crew member
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Paretomaster1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
IPOB TERRORISTS, where una dey? Cowards, come out, and collect na....

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Paretomaster1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Tochj:

Why the satanic hatred
IPOB represents the anger of our people
Now they listened to our Bishop and Igwes and cancelled sit at home
You are still calling them name.

Cancel wetin Them see wetin lass their papa prik na...... Election will hold wether they call it off or not... Stop supporting terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Jonegonu: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Where are the UGM. Ipob fools keep on believing that monkey in the zoo prison. And Emma powerful at own risk.
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by jimyjames(m): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:
As an ipob supporter I came out to vote cause I hate APC Fulani party, I know it pains you cause APC will lose, Igbos are still in charge of igboland, we trust ipob more than our governor's, Igbos called of the sit at home cause we know what APC fulani's were trying to do

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Calitoscassius(m): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Fake News without source! You think nairalanders are fools? Any fake shit you conjure you expect us to swallow abi?
Nairaland is full with fake news.
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by candidbabe(f): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
God bless anambra state
Nkea but nke anyi
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by osuofia2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ipob bastard'ss were nna de... Come out make dem light nna. This one na federal police. Kudos to the igp

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by jimyjames(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
IDeyNL:
The success of this election will mark the end of the useless UGM and other Sit at home.

Igbos made this election successful, Igbos will be praised after this election

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by AbdulAkpan: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
DriverX:
I don't care about the election or who wins, but which idiot spelt "board", as "bod"?
That is the Igbo way of spelling it. Your eyes are too sharp.
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by ablejesus26(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
yahmohy27:

Whatever all we want is erction should hold and we are seeing it happening

Who dey follow you drag se election wey Prof Soludo don win finish no go hold?�
Abi you just dey find who go follow u argue☹️
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by bluefilm: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No report of violence anywhere ... The people are happy .

No report of ballot box snatching or any form of electoral malpractices for now

Anambra no be your mate na.

Anambra is the Home for ALL

God bless Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Bahamas95(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
Notice bod

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by APCNig: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No report of violence anywhere ... The people are happy .

No report of ballot box snatching or any form of electoral malpractices for now

Nobody is happy in Nigeria, even Almajaris, miscreants and touts are unhappy. So, where did you get the nonsense you posted lazy youth?
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by PrinceOfLagos: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
APCNig:

Nobody is happy in Nigeria, even Almajaris, miscreants and touts are unhappy. So, where did you get the nonsense you posted lazy youth?
Lol comedian grin
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by Kaladosmt: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Go kill your self nah
Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by xangerar: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
The mistakes most of us keep making is that, we totally ignore our governors while we keep bashing the president, the havoc aregbe caused in Osun State will take years before it can all be solved but then no one talks about it.
Our senators are there in the house doing nothing, just supporting and opposing motions but we all turn our deaf ears to it al.

I think if we start selecting good persons right from our bases, the speakers, senators and our governors to work for us then majority of our problems will be solved.

Such a brilliant submission.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
gidgiddy:
Theres not even up to 100 people in all the pictures combined but they are talking about people trooping out to vote

Anambra has over 2 million voters, where is this huge crowd of voters?
Even in BEST of times..

Ndi Anambra were not known for their large turn out during elections?

Where you expecting how many millions to turn out? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian / Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.