Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Please Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother (332 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Please Help A Nairalander / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother by makavellidon: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Good evening nairaland, please there is ds girl am currently seeing now but the problem nw is that she liability 2 me. She always bring all her problem 2 me if she does not cloth today she we ask for another or the other she even ask me to pay for her house rent, am getting tire i dont knw how 2 tell her that i want 2 quit because she has been telling people that she my gfrd and ds is a girl av nt bleep at all. I want 2 quit dont no how 2 tell her pls advice
Re: Please Help A Brother by Shellsploit: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
makavellidon:
Good evening nairaland, please there is ds girl am currently seeing now but the problem nw is that she liability 2 me. She always bring all her problem 2 me if she does not cloth today she we ask for another or the other she even ask me to pay for her house rent, am getting tire i dont knw how 2 tell her that i want 2 quit because she has been telling people that she my gfrd and ds is a girl av nt bleep at all. I want 2 quit dont no how 2 tell her pls advice

Very useless thread!
Seems you dont have sisters or relatives whom u can spend on..
All na to bleep and cum vehemently!
U need someone to tell you "Your Mumu don too much"
Re: Please Help A Brother by DSC7: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Dis one never know wetin dey do am....
Re: Please Help A Brother by Sonnobax15(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh..

So what exactly do you want us to do now? undecided

So she's not your gf now Simply because una never lash? undecided. Which kind mumu young boys I dey share my prestigious masculinity with these days self undecided
Re: Please Help A Brother by Boogyman557: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool ABOBI IF DIS UR STORY NA TRUE, D THUNDER WEY GO FIRE U STILL DE SMOKE KUSH. WEITIN DE WORRY U. U NO GO GET SENSE. ABOBI IF I SEE U IN PESIN I GO 1ST BLAST 1 OF UR LEG WIT MY OLD KALA AND BLAST D ORDA LEG WIT MY NEW KALA. WTF MAN
Re: Please Help A Brother by Robnectar(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
Abobi, d Holly weyrey man don talk grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by oazeez1991(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
A fool and his money shall soon depart, so says the scripture.
Re: Please Help A Brother by iamyemiakins(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
makavellidon:
This line just cracked me up grin
Re: Please Help A Brother by zyzxx(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
makavellidon:
it is a pity

Better face it and quit now before it gets out of hands
Re: Please Help A Brother by Polynek(m): 12:05am On Nov 07, 2021
The best advice is best advice

(1) (Reply)

Simple Question To Answer / Why Parents Need To Stop Visiting Their Kids On Campus In The Evenings / Why Do Igbos Love White People More Than Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.