Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,332 members, 7,839,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Simple Question To Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Question To Answer (334 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / Simple Question - Describe This Busty Babe's Ikebe In ONE Word?! / Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Question To Answer by OliveDeveloper: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Please its possible for Christian to marry Muslim must especially those that are believe in Religion
Re: Simple Question To Answer by Hashabiah: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yes . My woman is a muslim . But be prepared to do battle with the devil

1 Like

Re: Simple Question To Answer by Emelyluv(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Muslim or christian... leave religion thing o..
If the girl doesn't want to accept Jesus Christ as her personal Lord and saviour and be born again I don't it's proper.
Remember what the scriptures says
Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers: for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? or what communion hath light with darkness?
Be guided!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Simple Question To Answer by Divoc19(f): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yes it is possible.
Only for open minded folks
Re: Simple Question To Answer by Emelyluv(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Divoc19:
Yes it is possible.
Only for open minded folks
How?
Re: Simple Question To Answer by Divoc19(f): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Those that see life beyond religion.
Emelyluv:

How?
Re: Simple Question To Answer by Emelyluv(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Explain the open mindedness
Re: Simple Question To Answer by Emelyluv(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Divoc19:
Those that see life beyond religion.
oh great!!

(1) (Reply)

They Are Deleting My Threads!! Biittches Are Really Unto Me!! / Why Parents Need To Stop Visiting Their Kids On Campus In The Evenings / Christmas Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.