Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take Before Marriage? (391 Views)

How Long Do U Last During Sex ? / How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? / 18+!! How Long Do You Think A Man Should At Least Last In Bed For 1st Round? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take Before Marriage? by Stephen2324(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
How long do you think courtship should take before marriage?
Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take Before Marriage? by BBBmall25: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take Before Marriage? by Bola146(f): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
As long you both are ready financially and mentally for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take Before Marriage? by chatinent: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
With a wife material..... two years.

With girlfriend for the people, of the people, and by the people......forever.

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take Before Marriage? by Afamsi: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
Some courted and their marriage ended in crises, others courted and are happily married. Bible say you can inherit wealth or riches from your parent, but God alone can give a good wife/husband.
Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take Before Marriage? by Daveambition(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Most times na ur pocket go decide...
E get most of our naija pretty Queens wey go make yu fancy their doinz, prestige & honour. E go be yu like make yu wife 'em instantly, oloun..
Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take Before Marriage? by AfroKnight: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
6 months. You would have offended each other by then. That’s a good way to find out if she forgives or not. If she’s the type to give you the silent treatment, you would also know.
Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take Before Marriage? by Polynek(m): 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
No specific time for courtship, my elder brother only dated 3months and tied the nut, but dat doesn't mean it will work for other people, different strokes 4 different folks.
The time of dating and courtship doesn't guarantee a long lasting marriage..
My elders in the house over to you grin

(1) (Reply)

Help Me,, Just Feel In Love The Second Time In My Life / Who Has Wechat For Sale / Various Love Emoji Colours And What They Stand For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.