Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle (54602 Views)

Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by BBBmall25: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2021
adioolayi:
You see why you need to take good care of yourself and enjoy the fruits of your hard earned labour while you are alive

If you like, amass the entire wealth of this world....You will not sleep on more than a bed at a time, be in more than a room, a car at a time. You won't wear more than a pair of shoe, a set of cloth at a time...you can have varieties of food choices, but you can't take more than what your belly allow grin grin grin...Why the hell is the unending rush for this things, especially, when God has blessed you beyond average Just relax and enjoy...no kill yourself!!!

The dead body is still at the morgue ....and this is what he deserve after toiling day and night to better the life of his family
CORRECT YARN
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Spherical77(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
ode u go soon know whatsapp.....
There's nothing he'd know. Better go change this your mentality

You want to be fighting over your brother's properties when he had wife and kids? Seems you don't know what you are saying

Even if your brother wife wasn't married legally and she's so daft to allow her late husband family to lay claim on her late husband properties. I kid you not people around would stand up for her freely to get what rightfully belongs to her and her kids

If she mistakenly take it to the human right activist or a law court even though she wasn't married legally. You all will be white washed and disgraced for busying fighting over your brother's properties when you can go and make your own money and have your own family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by xcvb: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Nwodosis:
The vanity crew members really have a point.
grin
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by NarcissistKing(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
mumu..... where was the wife when the family were struggling to make sure the guy blow...... mumu talk......

Shame on you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by xcvb: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2021
eedimo:
Ladies should be mindful of the kind of families their husbands to be come from. This would safe a lot of she!t.

Talking from experience in this kind of issue.
They won't mind so far he has money. Lazy siblings everywhere.If you are married to the wealthiest man in a family, as a woman just be ready for anything.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by xcvb: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2021
TMTR:
So you mean to tell me that this man had no will before he died, mehn that's so unsophisticated.

I already have a will even as young as I am and it's regularly updated as I acquire new assets and my family and circle becomes bigger by the day. I just don't know what is wrong with Africans and their reluctance to write a will, now look, a will would have prevented all these happening right now
A talk of will is just bad omen to those folks or better still they thinking having children is enough.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by NarcissistKing(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
mumu..... where was the wife when the family were struggling to make sure the guy blow...... mumu talk......

Shame on you! Lazy ass! Go and work and stop depending on other people before you eat. Village rat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by arnold82: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2021
adioolayi:
You see why you need to take good care of yourself and enjoy the fruits of your hard earned labour while you are alive

If you like, amass the entire wealth of this world....You will not sleep on more than a bed at a time, be in more than a room, a car at a time. You won't wear more than a pair of shoe, a set of cloth at a time...you can have varieties of food choices, but you can't take more than what your belly allow grin grin grin...Why the hell is the unending rush for this things, especially, when God has blessed you beyond average Just relax and enjoy...no kill yourself!!!

The dead body is still at the morgue ....and this is what he deserve after toiling day and night to better the life of his family
I thought you will say use what God gave to you to bless both your families member and people around you
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by xcvb: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
mumu.. na the wife go take everything, what of the guy mama and papa if he. get them.. did u know how the guy blow.. u know if they give am one person destiny for the family... na when the wife even come the family no be wen they marry her... u know if the guy already mke money before they marry the woman..
Go and marry your sisters to keep your wealth in your family.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by xcvb: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2021
Men are better off marrying their own blood sisters to keep their so called "where was she wen i dey suffer" wealth within their families... other people's daughters are gold diggers while theirs are saints.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by AkaraAndBread: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Systrom:
Yoruba people and their love for money and material wealth

It’s really sad and pathetic

This man died barely 5 days ago and his family are already dragging his assets

This shows that they never loved him

If investigations are done properly, they might even have a hand in his death

Let us not start getting too superstitious please.

When a 21 storey building falls down, instead of looking for witches/wizards I think the pertinent question should be " How many tipper of sand did the contractor mix with each bag of cement?"

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by cococandy(f): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
mumu.. na the wife go take everything, what of the guy mama and papa if he. get them.. did u know how the guy blow.. u know if they give am one person destiny for the family... na when the wife even come the family no be wen they marry her... u know if the guy already mke money before they marry the woman..
So why didn’t he give it to them while he was alive?

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by cococandy(f): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
So why didn’t he give it to his family members then?

7 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by cococandy(f): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2021
I thought women are not marginalized in Nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by TheGift: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2021
Greed is a human thing, stop making it about blacks.

Capitalism which we learnt from the white is mostly driven by greed, not need.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by humilitypays(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2021
It happened to MKO Abiola, it will happen to Bola Tinubu, but Yoruba media love to paint it as Igbo thing just because of Nollywood make belief movies they watch

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2021
Oduduwa707:

You're indeed MADDD! angry

A typical Okoro man would shoot his father and mother over money.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by xcvb: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2021
sonofElElyon:
Stupid title.. should've read "relations fight wife over late developer's assets and cash".
The wife is the one entitled to the property of her late husband.. hope he has a will though.. it will resolve all disputes regarding who gets what..or doesn't get
That's why women should not just accept traditional and white wedding offer by any man...if she has her marriage is recognised by court, she does not have to fidget on anything, will or no will.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Cookie14: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:

A wife might not be related by blood to her husband but she is with her children which in turn is the man's children thereby making them immediate family. Am sure the man would already make a way for them to be taken care of. Parents at there old age dont even require too much wealth for them to start fighting the wife .you watch to much nollywood movies to feel they used one of the siblings destiny for another grin

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Orpe7(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

The worst idea is to share financial systems with your wife. Very bad suggestion.

Speak of your own experience
The people it's working for aren't complaining

Besides are u into marriage to divorce later? So why u dey fear joint

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by xcvb: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
The man's brothers has a point and knows why they are fighting her..
Let them maintain the tempo jare..

All this wives that came to marriage with two pants and two bras be doing the most.. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww
What if she contributed to his success...

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by xcvb: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

Oga you don't know anything abeg shift.
If de man didn't write a will b4 he dies. Nobody owns anything. who ever has de documents owns it. so make de wife begin go de look for the documents now. Or else she might loose everything.
This same thing happened in my neighborhood, de wife lost everything bcus de husband loves his brother more than his wive, so he knows everything about de husband even where he keeps his document. The woman is very educated n strong still she lost everything aside his business which she couldn't manage.

If man love him wove very well dis won't happen I swear. Most rich men don't marry love, de marry yellow b*tches keep for house. Dem go still de follow woman outside. they only people de genuinely love na dere brother n sisters, that's y de brothers will come to fight bcus de might know everything about him even de property documents.
lol at yellow bitches are there no black bitches
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by cayorday89(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

My oga.!!!. That's y u see most a times if a rich man like dangote is writing will he includes his brother n sisters bcus he knows de are his blood, if de mum is still alive he will include her.
Buh in de western world all ur properties belongs to ur wife n kids u less u wrote a will
I get your point Sir, even for people like Dangote, I can bet it with you, Will or no Will not all his properties will be shared by people you listed above, it's a matter of fastest finger among his employees while his family are mourning, Synagogue a case study. Same goes to his extended family members, they will also grab the ones they can as Will might not favour them. And for those castigating wives even when she comes with no baggage, I hope they know that if their father treated their mother like trash, they will not have a mother to look up to so why deny your children their mothers love all in the name of women can't be trusted, in all its the children that matters especially if they are still not there to stand on their own. In some cases you can only trust the wife and in some cases parents only could be trusted and for some the siblings.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by RG001: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Ikoyi-building-Families-identify-corpses-wife-relations-fight-over-late-developers-cash-luxury-vehicles

That's to confirm to us that we're what we're been called because of our existence, no one cares if otherwise.

Thread softly, life is meaningless...

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by cayorday89(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2021
Spherical77:
There's nothing he'd know. Better go change this your mentality

You want to be fighting over your brother's properties when he had wife and kids? Seems you don't know what you are saying

Even if your brother wife wasn't married legally and she's so daft to allow her late husband family to lay claim on her late husband properties. I kid you not people around would stand up for her freely to get what rightfully belongs to her and her kids

If she mistakenly take it to the human right activist or a law court even though she wasn't married legally. You all will be white washed and disgraced for busying fighting over your brother's properties when you can go and make your own money and have your own family
Just leave that guy alone, his case file to finally grant him his portion of sense got burnt, so his case his irredeemable. Let him write a will gifting all to his brothers and when his children get to meet him in the world beyond, they will tell him how he enriched his brothers who in turn impoverished them. Most people think that it's all about the wife, but she is the only one who have the interest of the children at heart �% without making them go through hell except she is a bad woman beyond redemption.

8 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Fiestafetta: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2021
Focusmind:
Men will never learn. It is good to toil and work hard for your family. But please, take care of your health and your self. Once in a while,I totally disconnect from my family, find a comfort hotel or eatery and enjoy myself.
Taking care of myself has become a great priority for me now. Is it selfishness? May be.

Hello focus mind, I tried sending you mail but I don't know if it went through, please their is something I want get clarification from you..... Kindly mail me on fiestafetta@gmail.com thank you
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by xcvb: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Focusmind:
Men will never learn. It is good to toil and work hard for your family. But please, take care of your health and your self. Once in a while,I totally disconnect from my family, find a comfort hotel or eatery and enjoy myself.
Taking care of myself has become a great priority for me now. Is it selfishness? May be.
was it sickness that killed him?

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Allisgud: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Even the one the lawyer go chop na him go plenty pass,this life self
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2021
xcvb:

What if she contributed to his success...

Contribute how ??
Lend him money ?? How much does she have..?? Any amount from her is totally a meagre sum even if she did..

Did she brought a collateral to finance his biz ?? Collateral like land or properties etc ?? She doesn't have such when the man was finding his feet and paradventure she has, she would never put it on the line, women are the most selfish creatures in the world..
And hey, when the man was finding his feet he was still single.. Most times men marry when they have achieved stability..
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by writeprof(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2021
TMTR:
So you mean to tell me that this man had no will before he died, mehn that's so unsophisticated.

I already have a will even as young as I am and it's regularly updated as I acquire new assets and my family and circle becomes bigger by the day. I just don't know what is wrong with Africans and their reluctance to write a will, now look, a will would have prevented all these happening right now

With Will or without Will these fights still happen.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by mutvy: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2021
After this then series of assassinations all in the name of greed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros / Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.