Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle (54564 Views)

Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by EgunMogaji2: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2021
Orpe7:

Speak of your own experience
The people it's working for aren't complaining

Besides are u into marriage to divorce later? So why u dey fear joint

That's what I did. Why e dey choke you for dis early morning?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by EgunMogaji2: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2021
jackyraw09:

Do you care to explain why it’s a bad idea? I’m curious and wanna learn

I take your question.

Have a nice Sunday.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by perestroika19: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Systrom:
Yoruba people and their love for money and material wealth

It’s really sad and pathetic

This man died barely 5 days ago and his family are already dragging his assets

This shows that they never loved him

If investigations are done properly, they might even have a hand in his death
While it's true they never loved him, it's hogwash to think they might have a hand in his death. Were they the ones responsible for the collapse of the building? Or they carried an invisible bulldozer to demolish the structure while he was there?

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Systrom(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
perestroika19:

While it's true they never loved him, it's hogwash to think they might have a hand in his death. Were they the ones responsible for the collapse of the building? Or they carried an invisible bulldozer to demolish the structure while he was there?
They must have done something diabolical to cause the building to collapse

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by virginchaser(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oizee:
Before if I have new things I would be keeping them to use in special occasions, but I have learned to use every thing I own now to my maximum satisfaction. Our death is unpredictable so I don't take chances anymore.....

Sister, I feel you. IT (industrial training) days, a friend called Raymond, anytime he buys a new shoe would wear it right inside the shop and put the old ones in the bag.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Toseenlove: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
adioolayi:
You see why you need to take good care of yourself and enjoy the fruits of your hard earned labour while you are alive

If you like, amass the entire wealth of this world....You will not sleep on more than a bed at a time, be in more than a room, a car at a time. You won't wear more than a pair of shoe, a set of cloth at a time...you can have varieties of food choices, but you can't take more than what your belly allow grin grin grin...Why the hell is the unending rush for this things, especially, when God has blessed you beyond average Just relax and enjoy...no kill yourself!!!

The dead body is still at the morgue ....and this is what he deserve after toiling day and night to better the life of his family

Most blacks nigerians precisely would only think and feel remorse about this for a very few moment, then In the next few minutes when they enter the street, the madness starts again.....
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Sleekfingers: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
adenigga:

Hmmnnn! True talk......

The wife and kids will still win....she don't need to argue with those lazy arse relatives....get a good lawyer..... except the deceased includes his families in his will....

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by mastermaestro(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Newboss:

That's not how marriage works. Marriage is a contract. The man and the woman own everything they own. When one partner dies, the other should take over everything, except the dead partner has a will that states what should be done with their share of the assets. That's why you probably shouldn't get married.

The siblings know this but are trying to enter the house to loot whatever valuable thing that they can loot, such as money, wristwatches, gold, etc.

Las las, this country na joke

The only thing on my mind for the guy you quoted is a full dose of dirty slaps. angry I wonder why some people are so bereft of how marriage institution works. How on earth will the man's family suddenly assume control of property belonging to both partners? Insane! Unfortunately, I think this nasty, covetous behaviour is largely enabled by ignorance and a poor justice system. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by yunafa(f): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
I am a woman and I will be partial. The wife has every right to his apartment and wealth. That she lives in US must have been an agreement between the couple and a great sacrifice from the wife. Of course she would have loved to be by his side living like royalty in Nigeria but she had to be with the kids and guide them since they agreed to send the children to US...what a sacrifice....and it makes her more deserving of his legacy.

6 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Divoc19(f): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
At bolded, and what happens to the ideology of man and woman working together in marriage to build success, if you'll later start telling her to build her own name.
JayZ played a huge role in Beyonce's life. Only few people will understand this

vickydevoka:

It's a woman's world o. Abeg na b4 be man's world. That's y I always support rich marrying de rich. Can't u see Jay z n Beyonce. Not depending on someone else's wealth. Until he dies that's when u will know u have nothing. Build urself as a woman, by properties in ur name.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Oizee(f): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
tiswell:
I guess you are not up to 19 yet
why do you think so?
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Divoc19(f): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
It has always been a man's world dearie.
Until women are allowed to be among the fore-runners of the affairs of the world, it is a man's world.
Even when women try, they only use men as covers. You should know better
theForth:

God knows I'll never take a dependent wife serious.

Now it's a man's world abi?
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by EmmaLege: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
adioolayi:
You see why you need to take good care of yourself and enjoy the fruits of your hard earned labour while you are alive

If you like, amass the entire wealth of this world....You will not sleep on more than a bed at a time, be in more than a room, a car at a time. You won't wear more than a pair of shoe, a set of cloth at a time...you can have varieties of food choices, but you can't take more than what your belly allow grin grin grin...Why the hell is the unending rush for this things, especially, when God has blessed you beyond average Just relax and enjoy...no kill yourself!!!

The dead body is still at the morgue ....and this is what he deserve after toiling day and night to better the life of his family

omo 6 bottles of legend for you my man kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
azpekuliar:

The man no born four children? So make the children and their mama go sleep for under bridge because their grandparents or family train their papa.

People that reason like you really disgust me. Look at the burial poster below. A man because of land killed the wife of his younger brother and three children! The plan was to eliminate all the five children including another brother opposed to his plans. All four died in a space of one month! Yesterday was the mass burial that took place at the man's compound. Look at the faces of the innocent children whose lives were snuffed from them because of land.

If I have a brother like you, I will make sure I kill you first in my lifetime so that my wife and my children can enjoy whatever I bequeath to them in peace.

Hahahaha. Abeg o!

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by sonofElElyon: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
xcvb:

That's why women should not just accept traditional and white wedding offer by any man...if she has her marriage is recognised by court, she does not have to fidget on anything, will or no will.

White (church) wedding if properly organised, also includes signing the marriage register of the marriage registry in church.. so a marriage certificate is obtained.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Very wicked people. We are surrounded by people, both families, and friends that pretend to love us.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by emmaodet: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a greedy lots. Blacks are generally greedy. No iota of remorse on what happened even as the owner of what they are fighting to claim is among the victims yet all they are interested in is what to grab

Bro, that is the world we live in now.
When my mum died, barely less than a week, the house wives or Iyawo ile started packing her new clothes - kampalas, natives that are yet to be taken to tailor. Shoes and purses were taken despite my mum still being in the mortuary.
It changed my perspective about life that all these acquisition of wealth doesn’t worth it because when you close your eyes, people who didn’t know how you suffered for it will squander it including your children.
Na so me sef quickly grabbed flat screen led tv and ox standing fan before e finish after burial.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Raalsalghul: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
emmaodet:

When my mum died, barely less than a week, the house wives or Iyawo ile started packing her new clothes - kampalas, natives that are yet to be taken to tailor. Shoes and purses were taken despite my mum still being in the mortuary.
It changed my perspective about life that all these acquisition of wealth doesn’t worth it because when you close your eyes, people who didn’t know how you suffered for it will squander it including your children.
Na so me sef quickly grabbed flat screen led tv and ox standing fan before e finish after burial.

grin grin grin grin grin Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Daboomb: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Midas01:
Sometimes your own siblings can be your worst enemies. They can't even pretend to be aggrieved. Already fighting with wife over property.

Smh...

That Wife that came to fight, is said to be an Ex-Wife, what Right does she have over the Ex-husband's property?

What about his current wife? Can the family no tprotect her interest, from that usurper?
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by asanausana91: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Ikoyi-building-Families-identify-corpses-wife-relations-fight-over-late-developers-cash-luxury-vehicles
from all the write up I didn't see where they are fighting.
Bloggers will always tell you that "A SOURCE SAID"
Who is the source?
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Daboomb: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Orpe7:
You see why having a joint account is key and also a life insurance with your partner as beneficiary.
If u want to talk about the life insurance you can holla me
Thank you

How many times have will you read how the "beneficiary Wife" arraigned with her Boyfriend, to mrder her husband and then go to collect Life Insurance so they can start enjoying?

Only those who dont know Women of today, will do those things you mentioned.
There are better ways to secure your Wife, in the event of your death, than put yourself in harms way from her. undecided
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Fahdiga(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
emmaodet:

That's quite sad. Sorry to hear this bro. Humans are not worth it
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by terminatorman: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Newboss:

That's not how marriage works. Marriage is a contract. The man and the woman own everything they own. When one partner dies, the other should take over everything, except the dead partner has a will that states what should be done with their share of the assets. That's why you probably shouldn't get married.

The siblings know this but are trying to enter the house to loot whatever valuable thing that they can loot, such as money, wristwatches, gold, etc.

Las las, this country na joke

IM NEVER GETTING MARRIED
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Daboomb: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Divoc19:
It has always been a man's world dearie.
Until women are allowed to be among the fore-runners of the affairs of the world, it is a man's world.
Even when women try, they only use men as covers. You should know better

No one is stopping women from being whatever they want to be.
There are many examples of women who were ready to do the hard-work to get to the top, and they did!

Look at how male Politicians kill themselves over election, how many Women have they killed?
But when the benefit of office comes, most Women will be whining and asking to be handed, what they did not deserve.

Millions of Women do what any Man is doing and do it even better than billions of men so, where is the ""allow women" coming from?
In the dark ages, Yes, women were restricted to their role in the family and even at that, it is a case of division of labour (Men do the hard and dangerous work, fend for food, while women bear the children and take care of the Home in return).

But most Women of today are contended with enjoying the good things of Life, lazying around, using the Vagina as a ticket for undeserved-goodies, using Children as ATM and are not interested in doing the sort of hard work that takes most men to the Top of the Ladder.

My Daughter is by far the best in her Class and there are just 20% Women in her Engineering Class.
She does not even see her gender in anything she does,she says she will do what Men do, to get whatever she desires that men have.

Until most Women stop thinking that Sex, Big Yansh and Big Boobs is all they need to flaunt, to get to the top, they will keep complaining and blaming men for their woes.

Imagine if Men do not desire Sex with Women anymore! Most Women will be completely finished and it looks like that is where the world is going, with all these Gay/lesbian nonsense.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Daboomb: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Simran94:

Always putting the blame on the wives as usual without even knowing the full story.

The late man's brothers were the ones who seized all the man's properties so his wife and children won't have access to them. That should already tell you the brothers of the late man want to have control over everything

Make we hear word joor!
She be EX-WIFE and she is enjoying her private life in London.
She did not even come to Nigeria all these days that the Building collapsed and dead people were being brought out.
But once she hear he has died, she catch the next plane to come and fight for property.
When was the last time she had sex with him or even kissed him? Many, Many years ago.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Daboomb: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Emperor2020:
What happened when you are de only rich person in the family and u did not lift others,if all the family members are well to do,no body will HV time for this

Abiola's Children were not Poor and Chief FRA Williams Children were not Poor, yet they fought over their father's property!
Your assertion is invalid. grin
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Daboomb: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lexusgs430:
They better stop fighting........ Those that already paid for some flats, would require some form of refund.......

Five Naira refund, they would not get.
It is a Natural Disaster Bro.
The person who collected the Money cannot be sued, because he is dead
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Baruwaaaaa(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
The heart of a man is wicked
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by perestroika19: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Systrom:
They must have done something diabolical to cause the building to collapse
Like hypnotising the owner to alter the structural design from 15 stories to 21 to maximize his profit? Greed killed him but his family members never loved him, for them to be fighting just barely seven days

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by one4GOD(f): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mohamizy:
Islam has set the rulings for an inheritance to prevent things like this. but normally no one should touch anything from the property. I'm guessing the wife wanted to take control immediately instead of consulting the family first
why would she consult the family over her husband properties, would they consult her over theirs? What's wrong with us sef..

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Daboomb:

Make we hear word joor!
[b]She be EX-WIFE[/b] and she is enjoying her private life in London.
She did not even come to Nigeria all these days that the Building collapsed and dead people were being brought out.
But once she hear he has died, she catch the next plane to come and fight for property.
When was the last time she had sex with him or even kissed him? Many, Many years ago.
She's not his EX-WIFE. They were still married prior to his death. The man is based abroad with his family, He only comes home for business and work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice / Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.