Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle (54565 Views)

Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by TMTR: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2021
Babara1994:

You didn't read it well. He had a will

Why all the fighting for his properties if there is a will

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by seyz91(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2021
You see why you should take care and put yourself first in Life

No matter what you do, make sure you put yourself first

Nobody loves you truly, the love is just for the Possessions and networth, nothing else
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Ikoyi-building-Families-identify-corpses-wife-relations-fight-over-late-developers-cash-luxury-vehicles

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by vickydevoka(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Na people like you Dey wait for family members to die so you go go fight the immediate family over your late siblings properties. Anuofia
That man has more than 100 story buildings. For him to fight for his brother wealth , his brother have to be excessively rich. Them no de fight for 2345 House. Na dangote kind Dem de fight for

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by dannovidlimited: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Oluwapresley:
Nigerians will never change! Nigerians have made Nigeria a terrible place! Tufiakwa!

u are very correct
our problems is not leadership but the people
hatred convetousness and jealousy every endeavour of our lives

8 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Soukiss(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2021
May the soul departed RIP. Buddies Never pray to lost one of ur relative u luv must in this type of strategies in life. if u no get mind na there ur madness start grin shocked tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Mohamizy: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2021
Simran94:

Always putting the blame on the wives as usual without even knowing the full story.

The late man's brothers were the ones who seized all the man's properties so his wife and children won't have access to them. That should already tell you the brothers of the late man want to have control over everything
I'm not blaming the wife, I'm speaking from experience. when my dad died my brothers took control of his assets, not out of mischief but from a custom point of view. and Islamically no one should touch the dead's man property until everyone is available and theirs a discussion

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Divoc19(f): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2021
How about his good friends that helped him out in one way or the other from his school days?
Most successful men today always have smart and intelligent women/wife they brainstorm with.
How about his own personal sacrifice, dreams and hardwork to make these wealth?
If you ask me, I'll say his children (wether old or young) are entitled to his assets.
malakaimoscondo:
mumu..... where was the wife when the family were struggling to make sure the guy blow...... mumu talk......

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2021
So Nurudeen Solagbade, Waliu Lateef, Ahmed were all in the building when it collapsed...yet one idiot was ignorantly playing the religious card the other day

8 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by cayorday89(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
mumu..... where was the wife when the family were struggling to make sure the guy blow...... mumu talk......
You can as well ask where are the man's children when his extended family were making sure he blow.. Make una dey use una brain. I bet if you find yourself in that shoe you will gladly handovwr your father's property to them for helping him blow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Mohamizy: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2021
boom99:

Your point is invalid
yeah I know. I didn't want to bring in religion in this discussion because I know it will ruffle some feathers
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by cayorday89(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
mumu.. na the wife go take everything, what of the guy mama and papa if he. get them.. did u know how the guy blow.. u know if they give am one person destiny for the family... na when the wife even come the family no be wen they marry her... u know if the guy already mke money before they marry the woman..
You have seen too many Nollywood movies and believe it is the way of life of people in reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Divoc19:
How about his good friends that helped him out in one way or the other from his school days?
Most successful men today always have smart and intelligent women/wife they brainstorm with.
How about his own personal sacrifice, dreams and hardwork to make these wealth?
If you ask me, I'll say his children (wether old or young) are entitled to his assets.

A huge lie.

But why can't women brainstorm to have their own money, na on top person own their brain dey work?

10 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by teepain: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2021
moralistic:
So Nurudeen Solagbade, Waliu Lateef, Ahmed were all in the building when it collapsed...yet one idiot was ignorantly playing the religious card the other day

E shock you too! Don't mind the attention seeker. He was chasing clout with the tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by paskal16: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Person still dey morgue
Them dn dey fight over him properties
You see this life ehn just live it not to please others

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by jackyraw09: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:

Nah them be this. Dem no go fit make their own money
Nah to de beat chest on top their successful/hardworking sibling’s achievement.

Nah Ogun go kill all lazy entitled family members

Amen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Seems they’ve been waiting for this moment to happen…. Might even have been one of them who sabotaged the building sef.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by petitejolie(f): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Mohamizy:
Islam has set the rulings for an inheritance to prevent things like this. but normally no one should touch anything from the property. I'm guessing the wife wanted to take control immediately instead of consulting the family first
take control of wat. The man has a will and he's not a Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by vickydevoka(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2021
cayorday89:
You have seen too many Nollywood movies and believe it is the way of life of people in reality.
Madam in reality if u have 100 houses ur wife can't take everything period. Na if ur husband get like 456 house that's when u can have everything.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by jackyraw09: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

The worst idea is to share financial systems with your wife. Very bad suggestion.

Do you care to explain why it’s a bad idea? I’m curious and wanna learn

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Oduduwa707: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Systrom:
Yoruba people and their love for money and material wealth

It’s really sad and pathetic

This man died barely 5 days ago and his family are already dragging his assets

This shows that they never loved him

If investigations are done properly, they might even have a hand in his death

You're indeed MADDD! angry

A typical Okoro man would shoot his father and mother over money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Divoc19(f): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Because it's a man's world and the role of a good wife is to make her husband grow financially and support him in any other way she can.
theForth:

A huge lie.

But why can't women brainstorm to have their own money, na on top person own their brain dey work?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by adeniyi65(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2021
TMTR:
So you mean to tell me that this man had no will before he died, mehn that's so unsophisticated.

I already have a will even as young as I am and it's regularly updated as I acquire new assets and my family and circle becomes bigger by the day. I just don't know what is wrong with Africans and their reluctance to write a will, now look, a will would have prevented all these happening right now

It was included in the write-up that the deceased didn't die Intestate.he has a Will but the family were the one showing their stupidity to the world for the reason that could likely be;not in good term with the wife since inception or the extended family are innately callously wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by vickydevoka(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2021
theForth:

A huge lie.

What of she has kids for him. They kids n wife is entitled to some of his wealth. They should share de properties period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by sharone21(f): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

U are very right. I think they have to dialogue. My wife can't claim all my properties if I happen to be dangote. I will write a will. Bcus she can stop being my wife anytime buh my blood na my blood. Person like me way my family done soen up to 20 million on top my head. I won't lie I owe Dem alot. I can't will everything to my wife or else my conscience will not rest

Then u help your siblings when you are still alive so they too can become independent and put money in your kids account and write properties in their names.....Women too may adopt same mindset since men would definitely remarry in most cases after death of wife...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by bigcee(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
mumu.. na the wife go take everything, what of the guy mama and papa if he. get them.. did u know how the guy blow.. u know if they give am one person destiny for the family... na when the wife even come the family no be wen they marry her... u know if the guy already mke money before they marry the woman..
You reason like a kid. Nigg* Wtf?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by jackyraw09: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

Oga calm down ur papa no get money. If ur papa n dangote n ur uncle na dantata, wic squad u wan use.

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Blackdisciple(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2021
Useless family , they don't care about him only his properties
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by vickydevoka(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2021
Divoc19:
Because it's a man's world and the role of a good wife is to make her husband grow financially and support him in any other way she can.

It's a woman's world o. Abeg na b4 be man's world. That's y I always support rich marrying de rich. Can't u see Jay z n Beyonce. Not depending on someone else's wealth. Until he dies that's when u will know u have nothing. Build urself as a woman, by properties in ur name.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

What of she has kids for him. They kids n wife is entitled to some of his wealth. They should share de properties period.

I was never against this.

A will would have been better though but the relatives are greedy abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Nezzjnr: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2021
No one really cares about you
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by sweetkev(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2021
TMTR:
So you mean to tell me that this man had no will before he died, mehn that's so unsophisticated.

I already have a will even as young as I am and it's regularly updated as I acquire new assets and my family and circle becomes bigger by the day. I just don't know what is wrong with Africans and their reluctance to write a will, now look, a will would have prevented all these happening right now
Is it not a human being you will eventually give the will to ? A Nigerian lawyer right. I have two rich lawyers as friends and I know what's up. Lemme just keep mute from here.....

6 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Divoc19:

God knows I'll never take a dependent wife serious.

Now it's a man's world abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice / Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.