Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle (54560 Views)

Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by assent: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a greedy lots. Blacks are generally greedy. No iota of remorse on what happened even as the owner of what they are fighting to claim is among the victims yet all they are interested in is what to grab

Oga, shut up. Greed is not common in blacks only.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by bizzibodi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
For his family,he is better dead so that they can test his wealth too...for d man na his greedy ambition kill am,he want to build Tower of Babel with substandard materials & sell for $1m.
I felt for those who went down with him.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Calitoscassius(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a greedy lots. Blacks are generally greedy. No iota of remorse on what happened even as the owner of what they are fighting to claim is among the victims yet all they are interested in is what to grab
err... nothing to do with their colour, white people are even more greedier when it comes to inheriting their dead family member's wealth.

Anyway, it is the dead man's fault he wanted to cheat the system and the system cheated him.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Calitoscassius(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
The dead man was also a greedy goon, he wanted to cheat the system but the system cheated him brutaly instead.

What a total waste of life.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Fahdiga(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
timesup234:
That was how my uncles wanted to come and claim some part of my dad's property. When I carry squad go shoot for family house them know say na mad person them dey deal with. Even police run. I doubt the man children never grow
You did well

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by gondon(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Consult what family....?

The family the man had/has are his wife and kids...

Nobody else.

Mohamizy:
Islam has set the rulings for an inheritance to prevent things like this. but normally no one should touch anything from the property. I'm guessing the wife wanted to take control immediately instead of consulting the family first
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Aarenaija: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
adioolayi:
You see why you need to take good care of yourself and enjoy the fruits of your hard earned labour while you are alive

If you like, amass the entire wealth of this world....You will not sleep on more than a bed at a time, be in more than a room, a car at a time. You won't wear more than a pair of shoe, a set of cloth at a time...you can have varieties of food choices, but you can't take more than what your belly allow grin grin grin...Why the hell is the unending rush for this things, especially, when God has blessed you beyond average Just relax and enjoy...no kill yourself!!!

The dead body is still at the morgue ....and this is what he deserve after toiling day and night to better the life of his family

5his man has a wife. What's the business if the siblings with his properties? Lazy people.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Guzx: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jesus
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Qoko: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
What’s Jagaban looking for in that site?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by tiswell(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oizee:
why do you think so?
just guessing
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by tiswell(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oizee:
why do you think so?
just guessing,though curious
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Oizee(f): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
tiswell:
just guessing,though curious
above 30, so why did you ask if I was up to 19?
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by tiswell(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oizee:
above 30, so why did you ask if I was up to 19?
nothing serious,I only asked
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Oizee(f): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
tiswell:
nothing serious,I only asked
ok
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by tiswell(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oizee:
ok
yea,happy Sunday
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Babatunde7109(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Whatever we all say here, is mere assumption. No one knows what really transpired. But surely, everyone knows what is moral or immoral, right or wrong, true or false. But in this case, we all here know NOTHING! For this reason, whatever has been said and that which I’m going to say now should be treated as ASSUMPTIONS.

But sincerely, the wife and the family members involved in this hullabaloo are blind and, at the same time, devoid of SENSE. If the deceased had known that he would die at the time he did, he would never have struggled so much on that building.

In addition, the urge for the accumulation of properties would have been more worthwhile if they (the properties) could serve as leverage to avoid death. But NO! (Can they not see that these properties belong to one of their members who just died but couldn’t take them (the properties) along? Sooner or later, they shall taste the same fate)

However, when it’s time, we will die and our properties live on. And eventually, they will be shared among our family members. Even sometimes, people you don’t know from Adam would share in your properties.

But this Osibona family, they’re beclouded by what they would get and forget what they will eventually become — dead! (which their brother, son, husband, and uncle has now become).

They forgot to PRAY for their person, for they want to PREY on his properties. Shior!

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Adgraced: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
I thought they say it's igbos that usually confiscate late brother's assets from wife and children?! Wickedness really has no tribe, coz the heart of man irrespective of tribe is desperately evil. It is even suspicious that the building collapsed exactly when the man was there. He could have been the target that got a lot of lives wasted alongside his. And his siblings if they can behave in this manner just few days after the man is gone, are suspects!!
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by int0x80(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nigerians are despicable, that's someone that just died tragically few days ago shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by jonadaft: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Midas01:
Sometimes your own siblings can be your worst enemies. They can't even pretend to be aggrieved. Already fighting with wife over property.

Smh...
Before the wife, the man's siblings and family were existing in his life.
MANY NIGERIAN WIFES ARE THE TRUE DEFINITION OF EVIL.

MAYBE THE WIFE HAS BEEN A WITCH ...

SOME WIVES DON'T EVEN DESERVE SOME THINGS
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Oizee(f): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
tiswell:
yea,happy Sunday
thanks...and u too
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by hectorswag(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lexusgs430:
They better stop fighting........ Those that already paid for some flats, would require some form of refund.......
It's shameful indeed. I won't be surprised if the entire company goes bankrupt in the coming months with this kind of behaviour from the family. undecided
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Lexusgs430: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
hectorswag:
It's shameful indeed. I won't be surprised if the entire company goes bankrupt in the coming months with this type of behaviour from the family. undecided

Going by the way we do business in Nigeria....... The death of the CEO, leads to the end of the company......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Coolgent(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Journalists are part of our numerous problem in Nigeria undecided
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by pelmart: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Correct �.
We can work together, I am a professional too
Orpe7:
You see why having a joint account is key and also a life insurance with your partner as beneficiary.
If u want to talk about the life insurance you can holla me
Thank you
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Oluwadrey44(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Look! Another distressing that I have seen under the sun,the heart of man is full of bad
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by limare: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Millions of Women do what any Man is doing and do it even better than billions of men so, where is the ""allow women" coming from?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by emmaodet: 2:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
That's quite sad. Sorry to hear this bro. Humans are not worth it

That is the what the world has turn to bro.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by hectorswag(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Going by the way we do business in Nigeria....... The death of the CEO, leads to the end of the company......... cheesy
Yeah that's certain. Hopefully his lawyers will see to it that his properties are shared in accord to his will. That's if he even left a will before his demise embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by fxexperts: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Jonathan:

Before the wife, the man's siblings and family were existing in his life.
MANY NIGERIAN WIFES ARE THE TRUE DEFINITION OF EVIL.

MAYBE THE WIFE HAS BEEN A WITCH ...

SOME WIVES DON'T EVEN DESERVE SOME THINGS

So because they are his siblings, that qualifies them to take over all he has worked for and abandon his children to suffer. Abi? Greedy bastard, with entitlement mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by jonadaft: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
fxexperts:

So because they are his siblings, that qualifies them to take over all he has worked for and abandon his children to suffer. Abi? Greedy bastard, with entitlement mentality.
That must be your father's clan chieftaincy title
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by vickydevoka(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Divoc19:
At bolded, and what happens to the ideology of man and woman working together in marriage to build success, if you'll later start telling her to build her own name.
JayZ played a huge role in Beyonce's life. Only few people will understand this

Buh she got de talent already

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Divoc19(f): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Millions of natural talents out there.
How many will make it to the top?
vickydevoka:

Buh she got de talent already

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice / Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.