Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle (54563 Views)

Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by vickydevoka(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Entitlement mentality indeed, How on earth will this extended family start dragging his property with immediate family?

Oga u funny. Oga get money like dangote come die, na dat time u go know say u get people way de wait make u die. Dantata or ur brother go collect half of ur wealth. This is not an Igbo man o. Na Yoruba man o, to tell u say no be tribal thing. If na Igbo she must submit some properties bcus na customary court or village people go handle am. If u get money invest in ur kids open an account on their name, what is their. Or u write a will.

Most of this rich men are closer to their family members than their wives

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Spherical77(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
mumu..... where was the wife when the family were struggling to make sure the guy blow...... mumu talk......
The wife and kids owns everything. Except the late man had a will stating otherwise

Once you are married, your wife and kids owns everything about you and not your siblings because your siblings too will have their own family someday

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by vickydevoka(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Entitlement mentality indeed, How on earth will this extended family start dragging his property with immediate family?

Oga u funny. Oga get money like dangote come die, na dat time u go know say u get people way de wait make u die. Dantata or ur brother go collect half of ur wealth. This is not an Igbo man o. Na Yoruba man o, to tell u say no be tribal thing. If na Igbo she must submit some properties bcus na customary court or village people go handle am. If u get money invest in ur kids open an account on their name, what is their. Or u write a will.

Most of this rich men are closer to their family members than their wives. Most of them don't marry bcus of love , de marry Beauty with their Money n later on de lose inters on them start looking for other ladies outside

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by adenigga(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2021
simple250:
When you have the money buy what you need ,enjoy your money you owe nobody anything , nor they fear to spend your money NEXT OF KIN nor send you o
Yeeee......

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by RapistOnBail: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
mumu..... where was the wife when the family were struggling to make sure the guy blow...... mumu talk......
Na people like you Dey wait for family members to die so you go go fight the immediate family over your late siblings properties

6 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Jollyjane4U: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Exactly

adioolayi:
You see why you need to take good care of yourself and enjoy the fruits of your hard earned labour while you are alive

If you like, amass the entire wealth of this world....You will not sleep on more than a bed at a time, be in more than a room, a car at a time. You won't wear more than a pair of shoe, a set of cloth at a time...you can have varieties of food choices, but you can't take more than what your belly allow grin grin grin...Why the hell is the unending rush for this things, especially, when God has blessed you beyond average Just relax and enjoy...no kill yourself!!!

The dead body is still at the morgue ....and this is what he deserve after toiling day and night to better the life of his family
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2021
So Bad

HELLO
AM ORGANIZING A WHATSAPP CLASS ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE.
VISIT MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE...
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by vickydevoka(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2021
timesup234:
That was how my uncles wanted to come and claim some part of my dad's property. When I carry squad go shoot for family house them know say na mad person them dey deal with. Even police run. I doubt the man children never grow
Oga calm down ur papa no get money. If ur papa n dangote n ur uncle na dantata, wic squad u wan use.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by vickydevoka(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Systrom:
Yoruba people and their love for money and material wealth

It’s really sad and pathetic

This man died barely 5 days ago and his family are already dragging his assets

This shows that they never loved him

If investigations are done properly, they might even have a hand in his death
They loved him buh they love his money more

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Figger(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2021
Vanity crew, food don done.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by vickydevoka(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
U are very right. I think they have to dialogue. My wife can't claim all my properties if I happen to be dangote. I will write a will. Bcus she can stop being my wife anytime buh my blood na my blood. Person like me way my family done soen up to 20 million on top my head. I won't lie I owe Dem alot. I can't will everything to my wife or else my conscience will not rest

10 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by toujurs: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a greedy lots. Blacks are generally greedy. No iota of remorse on what happened even as the owner of what they are fighting to claim is among the victims yet all they are interested in is what to grab
They there and be remorseful, let soap enter your eyes.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Ayo081(m): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2021
Nawa undecided
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2021
timesup234:
That was how my uncles wanted to come and claim some part of my dad's property. When I carry squad go shoot for family house them know say na mad person them dey deal with. Even police run. I doubt the man children never grow

Reasons why my kids will be brought up with a bit of ruggedness

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Guestlander: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2021
"A reliable source close to the family" This same nonsense all over again. They make up stories and cite "reliable sources" that doesn't exist.
Shame.
Let this family deal with their loss with dignity rather than trying to exploit them to sell newspapers.

7 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by nick50(m): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2021
Osibanjo and tinubu has sacrificed these ones for thier 2023 ambitions, God punish all Nigerian politicians!!!
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by seyz91(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2021
facts only!
adioolayi:
You see why you need to take good care of yourself and enjoy the fruits of your hard earned labour while you are alive

If you like, amass the entire wealth of this world....You will not sleep on more than a bed at a time, be in more than a room, a car at a time. You won't wear more than a pair of shoe, a set of cloth at a time...you can have varieties of food choices, but you can't take more than what your belly allow grin grin grin...Why the hell is the unending rush for this things, especially, when God has blessed you beyond average Just relax and enjoy...no kill yourself!!!

The dead body is still at the morgue ....and this is what he deserve after toiling day and night to better the life of his family
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by seyz91(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2021
embarassed
clarocuzioo:
They won't even allow the man to get to hell before dragging his properties.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Newboss(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Kobicove:

I disagree...what you're saying is that of the guy was already a made man before he married if he does then the wife should automatically take everything.

What if he has aged parents who are dependents and siblings who provided the financial assistance with which he used to build his wealth before the wife came along?

Now you're getting sentimental. Contracts know no sentiments. That's why there is will. Will gives you the power.

Immediately you get married, write your will, or don't just get married at all. According to the law, your wife is your partner. Na you sign the contract. Even prenup no go save you when you die. Na only will go save you from losing all your property to your wife when you die.

As for your mother, you better start setting her up now. Put some of your property in her name. Whatever that is in her name is legally hers.

9 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by marsup: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a greedy lots. Blacks are generally greedy. No iota of remorse on what happened even as the owner of what they are fighting to claim is among the victims yet all they are interested in is what to grab
it's such a terrible thing, but don't limit it to blacks, I have seen a lot of white folks do worse than this. Human beings are greedy.

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by tiswell(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2021
Oizee:
Before if I have new things I would be keeping them to use in special occasions, but I have learned to use every thing I own now to my maximum satisfaction. Our death is unpredictable so I don't take chances anymore.....
I guess you are not up to 19 yet
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2021
clarocuzioo:
They won't even allow the man to get to hell before dragging his properties.
Angle Lucifer Jr na your kingdom him dey go, what if him make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2021
The man's brothers has a point and knows why they are fighting her..
Let them maintain the tempo jare..

All this wives that came to marriage with two pants and two bras be doing the most.. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by idrisaleo1: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2021
boom99:

Your point is invalid

And haven't you seen how faulty and weak the suggestions you have been reading here are. You can update your will to favour a particular person and what becomes of those dependent on you but you care so little about? We all know you can't even love your offsprings the same way. What happens to those you care little about? A child can have 3 houses in Marina and one gets just a car and the other gets nothing? How just is that?

Islam doesn't only talk about how to share the profit, it dealt with sharing the loss as well. And there is no place for a bastard to lay claim to your inheritance in Islam. If you are not married according to the rules of Islam, nothing is what you get. You are not liable to pay his debt neither will you benefit a token. That efficiently tackles the problem of having children outside marriage. No masquerade is coming here.

Your hatred of Islam won't let you see all this. Una try be open and read.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Such a sad tale to read....

The relatives were able to do this because she doesn't live in the country.

What a loss.

This loss was minimal compared to what would have happened if it had happened at the party that took place there days earlier.

I hope Lagos State does the needful and release findings on the building ASAP.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace and God give the family comfort.
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by seyz91(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmm! undecided
Systrom:
Yoruba people and their love for money and material wealth

It’s really sad and pathetic

This man died barely 5 days ago and his family are already dragging his assets

This shows that they never loved him

If investigations are done properly, they might even have a hand in his death
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by vickydevoka(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Spherical77:
The wife and kids owns everything. Except the late man had a will stating otherwise

Once you are married, your wife and kids owns everything about you and not your siblings because your siblings too will have their own family someday

Oga you don't know anything abeg shift.
If de man didn't write a will b4 he dies. Nobody owns anything. who ever has de documents owns it. so make de wife begin go de look for the documents now. Or else she might loose everything.
This same thing happened in my neighborhood, de wife lost everything bcus de husband loves his brother more than his wive, so he knows everything about de husband even where he keeps his document. The woman is very educated n strong still she lost everything aside his business which she couldn't manage.

If man love him wove very well dis won't happen I swear. Most rich men don't marry love, de marry yellow b*tches keep for house. Dem go still de follow woman outside. they only people de genuinely love na dere brother n sisters, that's y de brothers will come to fight bcus de might know everything about him even de property documents.

8 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Ezmans: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
fear african man
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Tunagee(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2021
adioolayi:

Brilliant!!
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Didi2d(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2021
Nwodosis:
The vanity crew members really have a point.

You funny guy
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by seyz91(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2021
Confirm!
Oizee:
Before if I have new things I would be keeping them to use in special occasions, but I have learned to use every thing I own now to my maximum satisfaction. Our death is unpredictable so I don't take chances anymore.....
Re: Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2021
Aganju849:

See this mumu wey no get sense

Ya Papa no raise you well, imbecìle
Na true him talk so, if them investigate families hand go dey inside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice / Why Not A Central AC System? (Photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.