Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church (17417 Views)

Should A Believer Join A Protest Against The Government? / Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department / What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church by Gospel2Day: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Honeysweetest:
serve the Lord with all gladness,does it state church? You don't take them serious,who are you?God? What will your acceptance do for them.
Stop feeling more important,you are not better than others not doing it.

By their response you shall know them.
Claiming to be of God while brazenly disobeying His commands.
Repeat. The Bible is given to us so we can know the will of God. If you don't obey God's commands in the Bible, you are not of God. Simple as A, B, C
Re: Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church by Gospel2Day: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Honeysweetest:
oga stop mentioning me with your ignorant, everyone will not work in the church,you are the one being deceived.
Stop comparing the work of God to career, do his work wherever you find yourself,stop spreading your ignorant.

In your family, everyone will not work in the house àbí? Was that how you were raised?
Jesus called the meeting place of God's people, "My Father's house."
But in your proud ignorance, a true child in a family should not work in their family house.
You're deceived. You need help, both divine and human. You are not yet born again.
Shalom.
Re: Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church by Honeysweetest(f): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2021
Gospel2Day:

In your family, everyone will not work in the house àbí? Was that how you were raised?
Jesus called the meeting place of God's people, "My Father's house."
But in your proud ignorance, a true child in a family should not work in their family house.
You're deceived. You need help, both divine and human. You are not yet born again.
Shalom.
just woke up to see this ignorant man again, I am not yet born again because I am not a worker in the house? It makes me imagine what you will be telling people out there,go and rest sir,you are the one that needs help, real help, telling people that unless they become a worker in God's house,they are not yet born again�, stop deceiving your self oga, I don't know what kind of born again u are shaaaa, but I will still not say you are or not,I am not ignorant like you, Thank God you are not God,so u have been seeing your self as more better,and obedience than none workers in the church,if the verse I explained in one of my comments do no clear you,then you are blind sir. You need the light. Oya byeeeee
Re: Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church by Gospel2Day: 4:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Honeysweetest:
just woke up to see this ignorant man again, I am not yet born again because I am not a worker in the house? It makes me imagine what you will be telling people out there,go and rest sir,you are the one that needs help, real help, telling people that unless they become a worker in God's house,they are not yet born again�, stop deceiving your self oga, I don't know what kind of born again u are shaaaa, but I will still not say you are or not,I am not ignorant like you, Thank God you are not God,so u have been seeing your self as more better,and obedience than none workers in the church,if the verse I explained in one of my comments do no clear you,then you are blind sir. You need the light. Oya byeeeee

The fact that you are still insisting that it is not important or necessary for someone who claims to be born again to serve in their local church, is enough evidence that you are not born again. You're only a churchgoer. I know your type. I'm not surprised at your comments. May God open your eyes to see your error and to repent.
Re: Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church by Honeysweetest(f): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2021
Gospel2Day:

The fact that you are still insisting that it is not important or necessary for someone who claims to be born again to serve in their local church, is enough evidence that you are not born again. You're only a churchgoer. I know your type. I'm not surprised at your comments. May God open your eyes to see your error and to repent.
�, you lack comprehension,I never said it is not ok,but that you must not work in church,you can show the works of God outside the church,how do I open it brain to get this,you are not better than others not doing it,you claimed they are not genuine unless u work in the church,prove it, you are not God,thank God,you re not important than others,see you winning your mouth how they are not genuine unless they work in the church ��,what Bible have you been reading,go and study it Bible my friend and stop displaying this ignorant �
Re: Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church by Gospel2Day: 5:21am On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Honeysweetest post=107821316]�, you lack comprehension,I never said it is not ok,but that you must not work in church,you can show the works of God outside the church...

Please, mention just TWO works of God that you do outside the church.
When was the last time you went out for personal evangelism or hospital visitation?
STOP deceiving yourself and get really born again. When you do, nobody will tell you before you start begin to serve as a worker in the church.
God bless you.
Shalom.
Re: Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church by Honeysweetest(f): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=Gospel2Day post=107876010][/quote]I should mention,for what na! ���,Just shut up,I said what I said,you are not more important than another,now go and tell it to those that deceived you���
Re: Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church by Honeysweetest(f): 6:58am On Apr 01
[quote author=Gospel2Day post=107876010][/quote] I hope you have grown beyond this?.

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? / I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.