Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home (77198 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My Madam And Me / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by ringi82(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I'm not asking of your mum's decisions, I'm asking of your outward emotions and reaction to what she did,

The wife the Op talked about expressed her feelings on what her father in law did, which in her right she is justified, no one will be happy of such a scenario except we want to deceive ourselves, and I for one do not like to deceive myself.

If your mother gets pregnant for your driver, you will not be happy about it, but you just have to accept her decision to marry him.
I think I understand your viewpoint. Its difficult to swallow as a female than as a male. The nanny has automatically become a mother in law to the wife. And by yoruba tradition (most traditions infact) , the wife is subject to the mother in law. Roles have switched. From a person who takes orders to the one giving the orders. We all humans with feelings, that sh*t will be painful as a woman who brought her in as a nanny grin. Most women will see this as a betrayal, but not the men, because they are less concerned about the role change as it doesn't affect them or matter to them.

6 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Laren24(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2021
crackhaus:

This woman don't have sense. She will just die for nothing.. grin

I wonder what makes her think she's more special or on a higher level than a maid.

Abi is it not the same vagina both of them are carrying, or does her own taste like strawberry and smell like fresh roses?

Wonderful!!

I've said it before and it's a fact that women look down on other women than men looking down on women. cheesy
Men has never ever looked down on women. If a man should look down on women it's her buttock he's looking at.

Women are the one who do that shii to each other
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Luckysbab: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Styluss:
would she have gotten pregnant if the old man was poor?
Why not? Poor people don't find love?
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by anyicash(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Your husband is a real man.. Always respect that young man don't ever give him headache... "Don't ever look down on any person unless you are admiring their shoes"
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Bidi123: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Chase her out of home

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by NobleRace: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2021
daddytime:
Lol

Overtake don overtake, overtake.

Overtaking is allowed, madam.

The first shall be the last, and the last.....?

...shall be the first.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.
The father was living with you people because of loneliness, now he has found a company in the hands of your maid. Be nice to all of them. Don't oppose the marriage but plead with your husband that you people either get a new apartment or his father and the maid does.

Do it with a nice attitude not to say over my dead body. Wisdom

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him
IF THE MOTHER WILL BE HAPPY WITH HIM ,SO BE IT.THEN HE CEASED TO BE MY DRIVER.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Maariv: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=MrPresent post=107400223]This is a true life story.

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

First, what kind of wife are you not to notice a relationship under your nose for a whole year? Reason your husband wouldnt side with you.

Two, You feel betrayed by your housemaid but understand that she's and adult, so also so you idle father inlaw.

You have to accept you failed to be the woman of the house by not managing yohr home well.

The only thing i see wrong here and which is what you should be fighting for is not living under same roof with them., but you have to accept and respect them as adult having same right as yourself. Make your husband understand you no longer have issues with the union. Them discuss with him about privacy (living in different apartments) be careful how you go about this matter you might loose in the end if you dont handle these issues maturely.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by doctor20202020(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Call me 08033196353 I will tell u what's to do
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Just align with the wife of your father in-law. If you failure to do this you will be dying slowly, killing yourself emotionally. Especially as you live in the same house with the new madam.

Most people commenting here have not put themselves in the position of the lady.

It's not going to be easy but you will slowly adapt.

But if i were the son, the husband, even though I love to see my father happy. I cannot compromise the feeling of my wife. I have to encourage her soothingly, stand by her. Not talking to her bluntly. She must be protected. We have to share the burden together. I will have to relocate, rent another house for my own family.

5 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by VicM6: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2021
useless fellow....so u want her to remain being a nanny for life bah....oloshi.....God has changed her grace from tier 1 to tier 10.....Madam should accept her jejeli or loose everything she has ever dreamt off.......wen no be ur husband give her belle....mtcheew.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Minjim: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2021
I just hope you were nice to her when she was a nanny.

Now she's your husband's step mum you have little choice though
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Emtol01: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2021
As if being a nanny makes her less a human.
Madam, take it or leave it you have your right so does your former nanny. She's not competing with you for your husband so why giving yourself unnecessary pressure. It's time for her to progress and don't stand on her way. Your father-in-law deserves to be happy again don't try to truncate that or you get kicked out.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by 99persait(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Woman that life.never look down on anybody
The world is not made for you alone.
Remember the story of joseph.
You should be more concerned about your children welfare and family.
Greedy woman
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by deavicky(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

you a are wicked woman. What makes her less of a human. Because she works for you does mean she can not grow.
Someone that takes care of ur children, u still see her as nobody meanwhile u are the nobody. Because you are privilege to marry a wealthy man u are now seeing urself like Lord. If u are wealthy from ur home, ur husband would not talk to u the he is doing.
My little advise to you is that u should endure ur father inlaw will move out soon.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by modsfucker: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2021
RealAdewole:
Another thread about ladies bitter about fellow lady progress...
so you did not want your father-in-law happiness? Afterall we find love in unexpected places.

The shameless woman wants to be given opportunity to choose a wife for her father-in-law. The father-in-law would now be told, your daughter-in-law doesn't want your union with this lady, so you have to look for another woman. See effrontery.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2021
SilvanusII:
I bet that this complainant probably treats the nanny as trash outside of her duties. It is already clear that she sees her staff as subhuman. That her major complaint is that she will be calling her former staff 'aunt' is also evidence of a jumped up ego, large enough to suffocate her. You have not yet been peppered. I only hope that the nanny is really a good person because I would make your life miserable just for the singular reason that you voiced your objection to my marrying your father in law.

Anyway, if I am her husband, I'd be finding ways to divorce her. I intensely dislike inhumane people.

You need to put yourself in the position of the lady then you can reason well.
I tell you, your words here portrays you as a heartless and one of the worst breed of humans.
Divorce her! Haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by solonubinho(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him

Poor analogy. Doesn't fit in. More like mother in law getting married to the driver. Why should that be my headache?
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Lovelyboi2022: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2021
If you were around and not too busy to take care of the family all these scenario wouldn't happen
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by NobleRace: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2021
bigjackass:
Why do you mean by your nanny? No be monthly salary you dey give am ? Or have you already paid her to be your permanent nanny for life? Let them marry then you face your front and hire another nanny.

Lol. If another nanny likes, she too can be second wife.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by ImaIma1(f): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2021
I see no reason why they should still all be living under the same roof. The reason the FIL was there was because of loneliness. Now that he's married, he's no more lonely. Can't he move into one of his houses?

How will they all be living in the same house with all the awkwardness. Papa was irresponsible, sleeping with the maid. Now he has married her and still staying in the same house. Yet he is given a pat on the back because he is rich and he owns the house.

All I see in the comments by guys especially, is the agenda to condemn the woman like she's completely crazy to be upset. But everyone acting like it's normal and ok. If it's the other way round that her own mother sleeps with the security and gets pregnant. These same men here will do a u-turn with their fingers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by oshionelecky: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

A logical response, and @bolded, I'm glad you see my point that selfish traits has nothing to do with a particular gender but humans generally, no man or woman will be happy seeing his father getting married to their maid, no man or woman will be happy seeing his/her mother get pregnant and marry their driver,

All these idiots coming online, opening their dirty mouth/typing with their hands, making it seem as if being unconformable or going against what is not the norm is a woman thing of hating each other, are fools I have to say, fools too stupid and ignorant to accept reality to know that it is okay to hate what you hate.

@ the bolded

Did you read the write-up?

Did you not notice that the father-in-law's children are happy for him, where did you get that notion from?
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Haakeem(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Shake any jealous felling of you and continue thanking GOD that it was not your husband that got her pregnant or else it would have been a worster case.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Dottore: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

No big deal. My dad is late. I want whatever thing that will make my mom happy. I wish she would find love with my driver. I will even sponsor the wedding.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by marvelous000: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I'm not asking of your mum's decisions, I'm asking of your outward emotions and reaction to what she did,

The wife the Op talked about expressed her feelings on what her father in law did, which in her right she is justified, no one will be happy of such a scenario except we want to deceive ourselves, and I for one do not like to deceive myself.

If your mother gets pregnant for your driver, you will not be happy about it, but you just have to accept her decision to marry him.
in as much as every indication point that this is a concocted story, i still think you reason like a juvenile.
what fvcking right does a mere daughter in-law have, to say: over her dead body she'd allow her father in-law marry the nanny. she jolly well should prepare to take her narcissism to her early grave, cause as her father inlaw, i'll help expedite her being a dead body by marrying that nanny, and if my son should choose to stupidly fall with her, then he'll swiftly recieve the axe from all inheritance there's from me.

people like her, is the reason this world is so sick and terrible.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by okeyfrank: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2021
Overtaking is allowed.

There's absolutely nothing wrong here.

Just face the reality and accept it as it has turned out to be.

You should be happy that your maid is now married, not minding whom she's married to.

You should shun jealousy, and accept the reality on ground;

Accept her as your new step-mother-in-law.

Live happily with the reality and rejoice with her.

Any other thing will work against you.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

So you think you better than the driver? EEEKKKWAAAA undecided undecided
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by guru03(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2021
I stand with the Nanny, the nanny must be doing something special that you don't even do to your husband, accept reality and see her as your mother in-law, if your husband has accepted her as his mother in-law who are you not to. The nanny has found joy, allow her to enjoy.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by cherishmichael: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2021
What goes around must surely come around.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Dottore: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Do you know the difference between feeling and decision?
What feelings again. Do you want to Bleep both your husband and your father inlaw?
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Dottore:

No big deal. My dad is late. I want whatever thing that will make my mom happy. I wish she would find love with my driver. I will even sponsor the wedding.
That is a LOVELY comment smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.