Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home (77134 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My Madam And Me / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by optm(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Christmasdon:
.She never said that. Oga Ade.
but you were assuming her displeasure was cos she wasn't informed at the inception of the relationship nah

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Christmasdon(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Even the former Nanny turned wife now will not in her life bring in nanny to her house even a made.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Christmasdon(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
missidy:
She never said she brought the nanny from the village. She said she employed her so the nanny doesn't owe her anything. There is a difference between someone you brought into your house from the village to help and someone you employed for a job in your house whom you have no relations with. The former needs to alert you before moving on with her life while the other doesn't owe you an explanation.
. What if she brought the nanny through an agent.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Konquest: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
Klass99:

Mandatory Awwwnn........said! tongue

Jokes aside, I am flattered and glad you think so. Thank you

But what is Obrigada? That word made me smile

@Klass99
Lol... I know, I know. Just immerse
yourself in the accolades until you make a "verbal slip" on NL. grin wink

Second, Obrigada sounds exotic and kinda sensual to you right?
Well, mysterious words can surely make you SMILE until you get to know their true meanings. Lol.

Okay, so it means "Thank you" in the feminine sense.

"Obrigada" is a Hispanic/Latin word which is the feminine version of
"Obrigado" (which is used to thank men).

Read up more on the differences between the Hispanic words "Latina" and "Latino" in order to
get a hang of the gender-based feminine and masculine words.

Hope you've learned something new and refreshing here. smiley

Enjoy!
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by musiliyukayode(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
No woman is born not to have a husband. Love been what it is can come from any angle.
Why you are giving yourself un- necessary concern still remained amusing to me. The so called Nanny is not sleeping with your husband but your father in- law in his house.
The only expiring date for marriage is death.
There is no guarantee that you will be the only woman your husband will marry in his life time. It is only time that will decide.
Madam ,Accept the fact that you will be the means of finding another wife for your father in law. Man proposes but God disposes.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Tosinville(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
She can have her own private place now with her husband since her father in law already has his own family now to prevent war and misunderstanding in the house
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Kennyprince: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
The lady is a fool! Wetin concern her with whoever the old man ean marry
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Kobojunkie: 5:10am On Nov 10, 2021
ImaIma1:
1. I see no reason why they should still all be living under the same roof. The reason the FIL was there was because of loneliness. Now that he's married, he's no more lonely. Can't he move into one of his houses?

2. How will they all be living in the same house with all the awkwardness. Papa was irresponsible, sleeping with the maid. Now he has married her and still staying in the same house. Yet he is given a pat on the back because he is rich and he owns the house.

3. All I see in the comments by guys especially, is the agenda to condemn the woman like she's completely crazy to be upset. But everyone acting like it's normal and ok. If it's the other way round that her own mother sleeps with the security and gets pregnant. These same men here will do a u-turn with their fingers.
1. That problem is between madam and her own husband and not her former nanny. undecided

2. It wasn't like Papa had a wife when he slept with the maid and it wasn't like the maid was an indentured servant, property of her then madam that she somehow needed permission to sleep with the old man. They are both grown adults and made their choice as adults do. undecided

3. Ofcourse madam is crazy for going after her ex-nanny. She ought instead to take issue up with her husband but my guess is that madam does not have equal say in her relationship and this a mistake on madam's part. undecided

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by ImaIma1(f): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. That problem is between madam and her own husband and not her former nanny. undecided

2. It wasn't like Papa had a wife when he slept with the maid and it wasn't like the maid was an indentured servant, property of her then madam that she somehow needed permission to sleep with the old man. They are both grown adults and made their choice as adults do. undecided

3. Ofcourse madam is crazy for going after her ex-nanny. She ought instead to take issue up with her husband but my guess is that madam does not have equal say in her relationship and this a mistake on madam's part. undecided

So it would be ok if Madam's widowed mother living with her got pregnant for the security guy or cook. As long as she doesn't have a husband, she's cool.

Madam can't take the issue up with her husband because her husband and the whole family have already given their father a pat on the back. I mean, it's his house. Do they want to be kicked out?

Imagine it was a father that came from the village and impregnated the maid. The story would have been different.

I don't really think that there's much wrong with the nanny and FIL finding love in each other. They should have gone about it more graciously. And at least, moved into another of his houses with his new wife.

I like to see things from different angles.

3 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
ImaIma1:
1. So it would be ok if Madam's widowed mother living with her got pregnant for the security guy or cook. As long as she doesn't have a husband, she's cool.

2. Madam can't take the issue up with her husband because her husband and the whole family have already given their father a pat on the back. I mean, it's his house. Do they want to be kicked out?

3. Imagine it was a father that came from the village and impregnated the maid. The story would have been different.

4. I don't really think that there's much wrong with the nanny and FIL finding love in each other. They should have gone about it more graciously. And at least, moved into another of his houses with his new wife.

5.I like to see things from different angles.
1. Why not? Is madam's widowed mother an slowpoke or something? undecided

2. Wrong! The reason madam does not what to take issue up with her issue is because she is not an equal partner in her marriage. From the story told, the home belongs to her husband and not the father. A point you made clear in your previous comment too. undecided

3. Again, the maid here is not a child, or we would be crying rape here instead. The nanny and the father-in-law are both consenting adults in this and even if he had only come to visit from the village, the same stands. undecided

4. That they haven't is probably because they feel they are still welcome right where they are now. If the madam and her husband said no, I see no reason for them to continue living there. undecided

5. It is OK to see things from a different angle but try to be sensibly as well about them. undecided

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by ImaIma1(f): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Why not? Is madam's widowed mother an slowpoke or something? undecided

2. Wrong! The reason madam does not what to take issue up with her issue is because she is not an equal partner in her marriage. From the story told, the home belongs to her husband and not the father. A point you made clear in your previous comment too. undecided

3. Again, the maid here is not a child, or we would be crying rape here instead. The nanny and the father-in-law are both consenting adults in this and even if he had only come to visit from the village, the same stands. undecided

4. That they haven't is probably because they feel they are still welcome right where they are now. If the madam and her husband said no, I see no reason for them to continue living there. undecided

5. It is OK to see things from a different angle but try to be sensibly as well about them. undecided

I have come to realize that the way most people reason on Nairaland is different from the real world. Here is fantasy and wishful reasoning.

Also realize that people boldly draw conclusions on issues they lack knowledge about (at the bolded).

So when I see arguments like this, the light bulb comes on.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
ImaIma1:
I have come to realize that the way most people reason on Nairaland is different from the real world. Here is fantasy and wishful reasoning.

Also realize that people boldly draw conclusions on issues they lack knowledge about (at the bolded).

So when I see arguments like this, the light bulb comes on
If thinking as you do, makes you feel better about yourself, go right ahead! undecided
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by MrPresent(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
ZERO EIGHT ONE ZERO SEVEN TWO ZERO SEVEN FIVE FIVE THREE
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by freedomchild: 5:40am On Dec 10, 2023
ProfGday:
This woman willingly gave her food to dogs...why?

1.She employed matured lady as nanny

2.She left the care of the house to this said lady

3.She failed to monitor her viginalnometer from over speeding untop of Dickson's highway

4. She already lost the support of her husband and his relatives....

It won't be a surprise if this woman is kicked out in the nearest future.

To all our ladies,buy and use sense to build your home,don't allow laziness kill you.
lol
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by freedomchild: 5:44am On Dec 10, 2023

It is just ego. How can my nanny now become the madam of the house, that's what keep going in her mind. She has to suck it up, that's life for you.

I remember a story here on nairaland how a guy got upset because the driver or so his mum recommended for his aunt who lost her husband is now sleeping with the aunt. Thereby turning oga in the house.
imagine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.