Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. (4535 Views)

Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines / Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2022
LordReed:

Did you take it?

Haba! no oh but I have a relative who took it
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2022
petra1:

Haba! no oh but I have a relative who took it

So nobody forced you right? Was your relative forced to take it?
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2022
LordReed:

So nobody forced you right? Was your relative forced to take it?

They tried . No flight, job sack and tthreats of job sack etc . travel ban.wtc what do you call it

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2022
petra1:

They tried . No flight, job sack and tthreats of job sack etc . travel ban.wtc what do you call it

But it didn't work, you didn't take it, right? Were you sacked from work?

At my job a memo came out that we should, some did, some didn't, nobody was sacked over it, nobody died from the vaccine either. I dunno where you people come up with this stuff.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2022
LordReed:

But it didn't work, you didn't take it, right? Were you sacked from work?

At my job a memo came out that we should, some did, some didn't, nobody was sacked over it, nobody died from the vaccine either. I dunno where you people come up with this stuff.

What of those who were sacked all over the world. or made to resign over . Some are trying to sue the establishment presently .I don't know why you seem to.be defending this evil
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2022
petra1:

What of those who were sacked all over the world. or made to resign over . Some are trying to sue the establishment presently .I don't know why you seem to.be defending this evil

I am asking about you, were you sacked because you didn't take it?
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2022
LordReed:

I am asking about you, were you sacked because you didn't take it?

It's not about me . I'm self employed.

The question. is why coercing people with travel ban and sack for them to receive a jab that is worthless to health . And a jab that is dangerous to human. many lost their jobs . And many in Nigeria had to forge the papers. I know many Bankers asking me if I know how they could get the vaccine paper forged
just to keep their job . so.im wandering why you keep asking if I'm.forced .

Edo state Governor under their pressure banned banking transactions for those who rejected the poisonous jab. We had to organise rally to reverse it.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2022
petra1:

It's not about me . I'm self employed.

The question. is why coercing people with travel ban and sack for them to receive a jab that is worthless to health . And a jab that is dangerous to human. many lost their jobs . And many in Nigeria had to forge the papers. I know many Bankers asking me if I know how they could get the vaccine paper forged
just to keep their job . so.im wandering why you keep asking if I'm.forced .

Edo state Governor under their pressure banned banking transactions for those who rejected the poisonous jab. We had to organise rally to reverse it.

LoLz. Where you not alive when there was a ban on flights from West Africa because of Ebola? To enter South Africa you have to show proof of Yellow Fever vaccination. Why do you people always see conspiracy everywhere? These are measures governments institute from time to time. You were not forced to get the vaccine, nobody held a gun to your head, you even didn't take it but some how Bill Gates or whatever bogeyman you think is responsible is forcing you. SMH. Bwahahahahaha.

Anyway let me know when the so called DNA effects are supposed to occur. LMFAO!
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Where you not alive when there was a ban on flights from West Africa because of Ebola? To enter South Africa you have to show proof of Yellow Fever vaccination.

Was your jab a vaccination ?
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
petra1:

Was your jab a vaccination ?

Define jab and define vaccination.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2022
LordReed:

Define jab and define vaccination.

Use your definition
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 7:33am On Dec 01, 2022
petra1:

Use your definition

Then yes jab in this context is vaccination.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
LordReed:

Then yes jab in this context is vaccination.

So why did many people who received it died of covid. If it was a vaccination
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
petra1:

So why did many people who received it died of covid. If it was a vaccination

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/23/vaccinated-people-now-make-up-majority-covid-deaths/

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by kkins25(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
LordReed:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/23/vaccinated-people-now-make-up-majority-covid-deaths/
BullSHIT.

Then why were concerns about the efficacy of the vaccines shoved under the bus?
Clearly, the stability of the vaccines is now being put to test, now the question is, HOW DID THE VACCINES BECOME APPROVED FOR USE EVEN THOUGH IT HADN'T CHECKED ALL REGULATORY PARAMETER?

A vaccine should confer resistance to the body from the infectious agent. Since, studies show that vaccinated people can still become re-infected and even transmit the disease, it makes me wonder, Why this is called a "vaccine" and not a novel mRNA drug.

What's the difference between the vaccine and Artemether-Lumefantrine malaria tablet huh? grin
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
kkins25:
BullSHIT.

Then why were concerns about the efficacy of the vaccines shoved under the bus?
Clearly, the stability of the vaccines is now being put to test, now the question is, HOW DID THE VACCINES BECOME APPROVED FOR USE EVEN THOUGH IT HADN'T CHECKED ALL REGULATORY PARAMETER?

A vaccine should confer resistance to the body from the infectious agent. Since, studies show that vaccinated people can still become re-infected and even transmit the disease, it makes me wonder, Why this is called a "vaccine" and not a novel mRNA drug.

What's the difference between the vaccine and Artemether-Lumefantrine malaria tablet huh? grin

https://www.immune.org.nz/vaccines/efficiency-effectiveness

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
LordReed:

Ok. So?

let me ask you this question. If the vaccine you received will not cure , will not prevent and will not stop those who have the shot from getting infected what's the purpose of having it
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2023
petra1:

let me ask you this question. If the vaccine you received will not cure , will not prevent and will not stop those who have the shot from getting infected what's the purpose of having it

It seems you are not familiar with vaccines. Did you get vaccinated as a child?

Vaccines are more or less immune system boosters that help your body fight infections and like any other medicines are not guaranteed 100% protection or cure especially with highly contagious or rapidly mutating organisms. The purpose is to ensure that disease does not spread unchecked and effects from disease are not severe.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
LordReed:

It seems you are not familiar with vaccines. Did you get vaccinated as a child?

Vaccines are more or less immune system boosters that help your body fight infections and like any other medicines are not guaranteed 100% protection or cure especially with highly contagious or rapidly mutating organisms. The purpose is to ensure that disease does not spread unchecked and effects from disease are not severe.

Kindly watch this Programme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRs8uacWO5Y

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
petra1:

Kindly watch this Programme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRs8uacWO5Y

Not going to watch a live programme unless there is a particular part of it you need me to see.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2023
@petra1

Still here 18+months after. Why is this DNA editing in taking so long na? Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2023
LordReed:
@petra1

Still here 18+months after. Why is this DNA editing in taking so long na? Bwahahahahaha!

You didn’t listen to news?

Kindly watch ; https://www.youtube.com/live/T3eYkj80jLI?feature=share

Star from 42:50 on the timeline
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2023
petra1:

You didn’t listen to news?

Kindly watch ; https://www.youtube.com/live/T3eYkj80jLI?feature=share

Star from 42:50 on the timeline

Dude! How is your pastor's pronouncements news? LMFAO!

Your pastor is misguided and misinformed.

Ask your pastor why all of us who took the vaccine in the same Nigeria that he lives in are not dropping and dying.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 7:50am On Jan 14
LordReed:

Dude! How is your pastor's pronouncements news? LMFAO!

Your pastor is misguided and misinformed.

Ask your pastor why all of us who took the vaccine in the same Nigeria that he lives in are not dropping and dying.

Effects are not immediate for everybody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD345Ln-nbw?si=QsC34Ac66LMHXzXt
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 9:57am On Jan 14
petra1:

Effects are not immediate for everybody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD345Ln-nbw?si=QsC34Ac66LMHXzXt

Oga abeg rest. It's been 2 years already, where are the people dropping like flies? Keep believing crap.

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 17
LordReed:

Oga abeg rest. It's been 2 years already, where are the people dropping like flies? Keep believing crap.

Have you watched the video that covid vaccinated people are no longer humans by UN standard
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 4:34am On Jan 18
petra1:

Have you watched the video that covid vaccinated people are no longer humans by UN standard

Who produced the video and where is it? Why are you people so quick to believe discriminatory bullshìt?

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06
LordReed:

Who produced the video and where is it? Why are you people so quick to believe discriminatory bullshìt?

It's more like you have made a choice to ignore any fact contrary to the side you chose. But the facts are there . Even

The former chief scientis of pfizer and the former assistant director of pfizer openly declared that we were lied to
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06
petra1:

It's more like you have made a choice to ignore any fact contrary to the side you chose. But the facts are there . Even

The former chief scientis of pfizer and the former assistant director of pfizer openly declared that we were lied to

So why is it that when I ask you for evidence you don't link where these people said what you said they said instead you ramble or link to crap?

Link to where these exPfzifer employees made their comments.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10
LordReed:

So why is it that when I ask you for evidence you don't link where these people said what you said they said instead you ramble or link to crap?

Link to where these exPfzifer employees made their comments.

I’m amazed you could say this . Upon all the evidence. You were not after the proof . It’s all over the internet .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Voice Of The 7th Angel, The Ark Is Here Again / Unfulfilled Prophecies In The Bible / Christians That Can Speak Hebrew- Yeshua( Jesus Or Joshua) He Is Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.