Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. (4529 Views)

Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines / Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Image123:

And those who do not take it will live happily ever after right? Why don't you drop your pride, you were clearly wrong about the vaccine. Stop waiting for so called effects. This is not the first or last vaccine in the world Jo.

Ask those thousands who have died of it nah

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Image123(m): 6:49am On Jan 18, 2022
Richwallet:

It's a Pandemic not a plague. Pan is the pedophile god of the New World Order.

plague
[plāɡ]
NOUN
a contagious bacterial disease characterized by fever and delirium, typically with the formation of buboes (bubonic plague) and sometimes infection of the lungs (pneumonic plague).
"an outbreak of plague" ·

Do you speak English?
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Image123(m): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2022
petra1:

Ask those thousands who have died of it nah

Like you asked the over 5million who died without it? Do you personally know any single person who died because of vaccine, because i do know people who died of Covid and people who had serious Covid issues without the vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Image123:

Like you asked the over 5million who died without it?

You mean the five million who died of cancer, heart attack, kidney disease and natural death they all labeled civil 19?

Do you personally know any single person who died because of vaccine,

Read the OP

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Image123(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2022
petra1:

You mean the five million who died of cancer, heart attack, kidney disease and natural death they all labeled civil 19?

Read the OP

Hear yourself, stop this self deception. You obviously can't point to one person that you personally know who died from vaccination. That's why you shamelessly dodged the question asking me to read OP.
Do you sanely believe that thousands of people died from vaccination but no one died from Covid? Jo, stop embarrassing our community na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Image123:

Hear yourself, stop this self deception. You obviously can't point to one person that you personally know who died from vaccination. That's why you shamelessly dodged the .

Ewo ni ti ija? Google for information brother. all the multitude in India who died of vaccine are not enough for you? .

you're the one embarrassing your community brother. I'm suspecting you have taken the jab. so you don't want to hear any thing contrary.

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Image123(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
petra1:

Ewo ni ti ija? Google for information brother. all the multitude in India who died of vaccine are not enough for you? .

you're the one embarrassing your community brother. I'm suspecting you have taken the jab. so you don't want to hear any thing negative .

Supply credible information brother. You obviously can't point to one person that you personally know who died from vaccination. But you can't believe millions of people have died of the Covid not having been vaccinated. How can't you see the selective self deceiving belief? So your information sources are located far away in India, you have never seen it despite the millions vaccinated in your domot. Common, be reasonable Jo.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Richwallet: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Image123:

Do you speak English?

I speak English, Spanish, French and I speak nigger. grin
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Image123(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Richwallet:

I speak English, Spanish, French and I speak nigger. grin

Then let's understand you in English.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Richwallet: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Image123:

Then let's understand you in English.

Ephesians 4:18
18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Image123(m): 5:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Richwallet:

Ephesians 4:18
18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.

Okay.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Image123:

Supply credible information brother. You obviously can't point to one person that you personally know who died from vaccination. But you can't believe millions of people have died of the Covid not having been vaccinated. How can't you see the selective self deceiving belief? So your information sources are located far away in India, you have never seen it despite the millions vaccinated in your domot. Common, be reasonable Jo.

https://ohafia-tv.com/boris-johnson-abolishes-all-covid-19-restrictions-in-u-k-as-research-prove-vaccines-useless

Hope you will be honorable enough to admit your gra gra goofed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Image123(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
petra1:

https://ohafia-tv.com/boris-johnson-abolishes-all-covid-19-restrictions-in-u-k-as-research-prove-vaccines-useless

Hope you will be honorable enough to admit your gra gra goofed

What are you saying? Removing restrictions doesn't say there's no COVID-19 or that people are not dying from Covid. You have continued to live like the ostrich glibly believing that no one has Covid. You've failed with all the conspiracy theories propounded. On the other odd hand, you believe that vaccines are killing people without a single proof. Stop comparing apples and tomatoes. Covid restrictions are different from Covid vaccine or Covid infections.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Image123:

What are you saying? Removing restrictions doesn't say there's no COVID-19 or that people are not dying from Covid. You have continued to live like the ostrich glibly believing that no one has Covid. You've failed with all the conspiracy theories propounded. On the other odd hand, you believe that vaccines are killing people without a single proof. Stop comparing apples and tomatoes. Covid restrictions are different from Covid vaccine or Covid infections.

iro nla rabata

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Image123(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
petra1:

iro nla rabata

Meaning you've been telling lies, do repent. Lying is a sin even if you are lying to yourself.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
lol these prideful people that won't accept they have been deceived so they start making up stupid stories. How can anyone claim we said there was no COVID19 when we told them from the beginning that it was made in a lab? Can anyone deny it today? No.

COVID19 was not killing anyone? Try another lie. We said the people dying mostly had underlying conditions and were left untreated (due to protocols) so they will die. Some of them were killed by Remdesvir. We said all these from the beginning.

5M people died of COVID19? How ignorant are some people maka chukwu? Even when the perpetrators have come out to confess that they mixed up dying OF COVID19 with dying WITH COVID19. In the USA, Walensky has even said at least 75% of the death toll are people who died WITH COVID19.

Nobody died of adverse effects of the jabs? Hahahahaha. The very first person in the USA (Nurse) died. I can bring data from South Africa, England even Nigeria. This famous British Journalist (she worked for BBC) also died. Larry King was killed by the "vaccine". Colin Powel. Even Celine Dion has been so injured she is canceling all her future shows and tours. I can go on and on.

Many people are dying (and more will still die) of strokes, heart attacks, myocarditis after taking the jabs and they are telling them it is climate change, stress induced even saying it is COVID19 complications. Lol. Everything but the untested and experimental jab. Anyone who believes in them should tell us what data they had to know to still give jab 4 and jab 5 etc?

Some people need a brain reset. Bro Petra1 this is VAERS data. Anyone who can research should find out what it is. I added the British journalist as well. If anyone needs data they should ask with their full chest. Everything Apostle Chris Oyakhilome said has been 10000% correct. If your man of God did not see it too, he is still a real man of God, he is just not on that level.

Let me add another prophecy- soon they will say COVID19 is no longer a pandemic but that it is now an endemic. So they will know we know tomorrow's news before they announce it.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 12:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Maestro21:

5M people died of COVID19? How ignorant are some people maka chukwu? Even when the perpetrators have come out to confess that they mixed up dying OF COVID19 with dying WITH COVID19. In the USA, Walensky has even said at least 75% of the death toll are people who died WITH COVID19.

Here come the obfuscation and conjectures pulled from his arse again. Here is what Walensky said on air not in your fevered imagination:

“You know really important study if I may just summarize it. A study of 1.2 million people who were vaccinated between December and October and demonstrated that severe disease occurred in about 0.015% of the people who received their primary series and death in 0.003% of those people. The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities. So really these are people who were unwell to begin with. And yes, really encouraging news in the context of Omicron.”

Fake arses like you picked out "The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities", completely ignoring the context so you can sell your conspiracy trash to the gullible. What a sodden pity.

Nobody died of adverse effects of the jabs? Hahahahaha. The very first person in the USA (Nurse) died.

Another lie. Here is the 1st nurse to receive the vaccine in the US, alive and well:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/smithsonian-nurse-covid-19-vaccine-scrubs/

Just lies upon lies just to act like you are knowledgeable meanwhile you are nothing but a peddler of lies and misinformation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 1:01am On Feb 03, 2022
Maestro21:
. This famous British Journalist (she worked for BBC) also died.

Concerning Lisa Shaw the BBC journalist:

Sky News reported that senior Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks had issued an interim fact-of-death certificate citing a "complication of AstraZeneca COVID-19 virus vaccination" as a consideration. BBC News reported in August 2021 that the coroner had concluded in her final judgment that it was "clearly established" Shaw's death was caused by an extremely rare "vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia", a condition which leads to a brain haemorrhage.

Come and tell us how this extremely rare reaction remains extremely rare if everyone who took the vaccine is suppose to die from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
I am in the mood to deluge this place with facts.
Extremely rare they claimed. Lol. If I show how no so called vaccine in the history of time has so underperformed, some people will run away from Nairaland.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
"If everyone is supposed to die". These are the people who think we can reason on the same plane?

Did I not tell you that the utilmate essence was to get their gene editing software into you?

That the deaths would be staggered because some will get placebo doses?

That "new variants" capable of eluding the jabs will be the excuse to explain away people still contracting COVID19 even after they lied by saying that will not happen?

That the deaths will keep increasing progressively and they will explain it away as caused by something else?

LOL.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
We shall revisit Rochelle Walensky in a moment. You know my style is to explain the muddied up sentences and lies with hard facts. LOL.

Rare conditions.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
RN Tiffany Dover is who I am referring to. The very one the media tried to claim was still alive after December 2020. This is February 2022 and nobody can prove it because she is dead and I have proved it many times on this platform.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Maestro21:
"If everyone is supposed to die". These are the people who think we can reason on the same plane?

Did I not tell you that the utilmate essence was to get their gene editing software into you?

That the deaths would be staggered because some will get placebo doses?

That "new variants" capable of eluding the jabs will be the excuse to explain away people still contracting COVID19 even after they lied by saying that will not happen?

That the deaths will keep increasing progressively and they will explain it away as caused by something else?

LOL.

[img]https://c./UAynAquzjogAAAAC/spit-take.gif[/img]

Chai! See how he pulled crap out his ass and says he is reasoning. Jeez! LMFAO!
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Walensky said what? And it means what? I don't have the time to engage slow people. This is 2022. Here she is telling us she needed weeks to get a death toll. The very same death toll CNN was formerly updating per second. What does that prove? That the death tolls were a complete hoax. If you know how to use the internet/social media, go and listen to Mrs Walensky here.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Vaccines are safe and effective. Oh no, we never said so.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Maestro21:
RN Tiffany Dover is who I am referring to. The very one the media tried to claim was still alive after December 2020. This is February 2022 and nobody can prove it because she is dead and I have proved it many times on this platform.

LMAO! Proved how? By posting fake news?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/oct/20/instagram-posts/theres-still-no-evidence-tennessee-nurse-who-faint/

That is from October 2021, 4 months ago.

BTW she wasn't the first nurse to receive the vaccine, she was just the nurse who fainted while receiving the vaccine which you conspiracitards have turned into this fake news circus.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Extremely rare.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Maestro21:

I enjoy engaging you because you are civil and I can see that you have your thinking cap on. Which is why I want to address the highlighted portion. This "vaccine" was not produced in 1 year neither do normal vaccines take 5 years to produce. A vaccine can be produced in a day - that is not the issue. The issue is, after designing one, you need clinical trials to test and understand its kinetics, dynamics and efficacy. Those clinical trials are in 3 phases and each phase is subjected to time. This particular vaccines skipped most of those trials, so anything they seem to be learning on the fly, is what they would have learned in time - as per how they were supposed to do things. Don't you think it bizzare that such hurriedly rolled out vaccines should then be mandated when it is not even fully understood?

Of course, I am fully aware and your exposition is correct however, how vaccines work with immunocompromised patients i.e side effects etc are discovered and tabulated during the clinical trials. As such, such immunocompromised individuals are exempted from receiving the jabs. Further, even when breakthrough deaths may occur despite taking such measures, they are usually rare, few and far between. That is certainly not the case with this jab. In fact, these vaccines (so called) were not designed to generate an immune response as the measles vaccines that you referred to. The producers have said it ad nauseam: their investigational drug only aims at reducing the severity of symptoms. That is not how vaccines work which is why we have seen too many breakthrough cases and even they have announced a need for booster shots.

I read the reuters article and then clicked the links that they cited to the supposed video of her standing in line with other nurses 4 days after. Interestingly, the video was taken down. I did a little digging and the video was a fake - the lady in question was clearly not her which is why they took it down. Her husband changed his married status online to single, Tiffany has since deleted all her social media profiles and accounts and since December of 2020, nobody has seen or heard from her - reuters in their article said they wrote to her but she was yet to reply - and still concluded all was well. You would think it will be easy to just put out a video proving you are alive and well so the "theories" will end, right?

Well, Tiffany is dead. Which should make you wonder why anyone will go through the length to deny it if it was coincidental. Remember this is August 2021, and since December 2020, not one person has heard from Tiffany.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/as1rvnNFNaQQ/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FTFIwIEozZ1i/

I have more links than these, I just wanted to present the ones that are effective summaries.

My reply to someone else in August 2021. Hahahaha
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
The advisory board of the CDC told her don't vaccinate children. She over ruled. The board of the FDA said don't vaccinate children. They ignored. WHO said don't, and like clock work they did what they had already planned to do.

Somebody say safe and effective.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Pfizer always said their jab was designed to prevent COVID-19

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Extremely rare.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
COVID19 manufactured in a lab - not by mistake. Source - DARPA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God / Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. / The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.