Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. (4531 Views)

Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines / Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
More.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jabbed or unjabbed. No significant difference according to The Lancet.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
The jabs change your DNA...oh no they don't.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Extremely rare.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Safe and effective + extremely rare.

Despite the censorship and even under reporting.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is from December 2021.

Mrs Walensky said there has been no safety concerns at all.

She even endorsed it for children.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Very rare.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
The deadly COVID-19

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Maestro21:

My reply to someone else in August 2021. Hahahaha

Which video was taken down, this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOH7XLHl2mo

LMAO!
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
"Can you show me one person that died after vaccination" yenyenyen

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
People who don't know how to read or research should stop quoting me please.

Why are they showing me the interview she did right after fainting? Did I say that video was taken down?

Some people should learn how to read or not get engaged in a topic that is too high for them.

For e.g, they can read the reuters link and then click the ones reuters inserted to claim the lady was seen 4 days later.

If they are bored, they can search for said lady today and show us she is alive.

They won't. Instead they will be providing stupid links by people writing easily disprovable nonsense with no evidence just talks and vibes.

Imagine "politifact" "reuters" all run and owned by the conspirators will provide proof against their own plan.

Some people need a brain reset desperately.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Rare. Rare.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8604656/

"Pandemic of the unvaccinated"

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Everything in this world can cause heart attacks except the jabs of course.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Trust me, I have no reason to lie. It is safe and effective.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Maestro21:
The jabs change your DNA...oh no they don't.

LMAO

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-forbes-headline-dna-idUSL1N2SR1EK

Do these guys even read anything beyond fake news from Instagram?
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Pfizer's own data that was forced out of them. This was 90 days after they had rolled out the jabs.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
Of course, what I heard or read is not what I heard or read.

Same way "fact-checkers" said Bill Gates did not mean the jabs were not effective even though he said it and I heard it.

grin

PS: Fact-checkers confessed they are just opinion merchants but the people who think they are on my frequency are quoting them to disprove me.

LOL
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
"Instagram links" lol

Even when I am showing you exactly where to go to read it yourself?

Must be ment.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Very very very rare

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Fact-checkers said "they don't alter your DNA"

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
If fact-checkers scribbled some mumbo-jumbo on it, it must be true because they are called fact-checkers.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lifted directly from the FDA.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
I left her name so you can search and watch the video yourself.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Information searched on duckduckgo compared to Google.

And you wonder why you think I am a conspiracy theorist while I know you are a fool.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
I have taken my 2nd dose of AZ.

Ok sir.

Don't say you were not warned.

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Maestro21: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
What more?

I can go on and on for days literally.

Nobody should open their smelly mouths to claim

- nobody died
- jabs are safe and effective
- COVID-19 was not made in a lab
- they never said the jabs will prevent COVID-19 spread

Or that
- you said COVID19 was not real

Or any other nonsense.

If you need evidence, ask politely and I will feed you till it falls out of your nose.

Be getting ready for jab 4 and 5 and 6...

Be getting ready for them coming after babies this year like never before.

Get ready for strokes, myocarditis, people testing for AIDS after taking these jabs. Oh many will die and they will say it is from complications due to COVID-19.

Don't you dare say you were not warned copiously. Sometimes with tears.

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Richwallet: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Richwallet:
Why is Africa the richest continent on Earth?
Most African countries are endowed with vast natural forests that provide timber. Each of the seven continents of the world has diverse natural resources. Africa has the richest concentration of natural resources such as oil, copper, diamonds, bauxite, lithium, gold, hardwood forests, and tropical fruits.

The entire book of Revelations is about homosexuality and how the old pagan world who practiced religious sex prostitution would rise again. They hide themselves behind a veil yet the scriptures reveals who they are.

Revealatioms 13

The dragon put the beast on the throne and gave him his authority and powers.

Behind the Zionists and their fiat paper money system are the hard cash natural resources of Africa. You must understand most corrupt African leaders have their money in Zionist banks, they send their children abroad to get educated, they go to Zionist hospitals and they vacation in Zionist controlled nations. This is a partnership and the scriptures reveal it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMuDgINnHQY

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Maestro21:
What more?

- nobody died

Or that

Or any other nonsense.

If you need evidence, ask politely and I will feed you till it falls out of your nose.

Get ready for strokes, myocarditis, people testing for AIDS after taking these jabs. Oh many will die and they will say it is from complications due to COVID-19.

LMAO! OMFD! Liar liar pants on fire!

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2022
Maestro21:
Safe and effective + extremely rare.

Despite the censorship and even under reporting.

I now understand why you've been showing screencaps of the openvaers site. It's not the actual vaers site run by the HHS. LMAO!

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Maestro21:
What more?

- nobody died

Or that

Or any other nonsense.

This is the same covidiot that would say there is a difference between dying with covid and dying by covid, yet he attributes a drowning to covid vaccine. Can't you see how hypocritically insane you are?

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO! OMFD! Liar liar pants on fire!

Enigma . . .? I miss that moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God / Religion Makes You Stoopid. I Realise That Now. / The Trial Of Viaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.