Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. (4532 Views)

Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines / Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10
petra1:

You were not after the proof . It’s all over the internet .

I asked you repeatedly to prove your evidence and you had every opportunity to present your evidence. Don't expect me to do your homework for you.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10
LordReed:

So why is it that when I ask you for evidence you don't link where these people said what you said they said instead you ramble or link to crap?

Link to where these exPfzifer employees made their comments.

Do your research on claims Michael yeadon ,the former vp of Pfizer.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 9:33pm On Feb 10
petra1:

Do your research on claims Michael yeadon ,the former vp of Pfizer.

He was not a VP of Pfizer when the vaccine were made so what weight does his words have?
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by kkins25(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10
LordReed:

So why is it that when I ask you for evidence you don't link where these people said what you said they said instead you ramble or link to crap?

Link to where these exPfzifer employees made their comments.

Seen Sam Altman requesting for $7T That guy is on some good shit... 😁 I want what ever he' s having.. Need that kind of confidence in life.

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 11:29pm On Feb 10
kkins25:

Seen Sam Altman requesting for $7T That guy is on some good shit... 😁 I want what ever he' s having.. Need that kind of confidence in life.

I swear. I was looking for 1 million to set up my business, Lucky Igbinedion told me my business it too cheap. Make ehin kon invest for Sammy naa. LoLz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Iamanoited: 6:16am On Feb 11
THE LORD IS OUR DESTINY REGULATOR.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11
LordReed:

He was not a VP of Pfizer when the vaccine were made so what weight does his words have?

That doesn’t matter . Formular is formular . Component is component . Besides its obvious to all true scientists that it was not a vaccine
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11
petra1:

That doesn’t matter . Formular is formular . Component is component . Besides its obvious to all true scientists that it was not a vaccine

LMAO! Lemme ask you a question that will reveal your sincerity.

Should we believe any pastor that leaves Christ Embassy and says that the Pastor Chris is a devil worshipper?
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13
LordReed:

LMAO! Lemme ask you a question that will reveal your sincerity.

Should we believe any pastor that leaves Christ Embassy and says that the Pastor Chris is a devil worshipper?

Science is based on formulars and facts not sentiments . Why not be objective enough just in case we are right
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13
petra1:

Science is based on formulars and facts not sentiments . Why not be objective enough just in case we are right

Bwahahahahaha! You see you can't answer that question sincerely because you know it is bullshìt! You are asking to believe someone that has not worked at the company for years and has no knowledge of how this specific vaccine was made. If you would never dare say we should be the pastor in my hypothetical then you are a big hypocrite for asking me to believe such a person. LoLz.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! You see you can't answer that question sincerely because you know it is bullshìt! You are asking to believe someone that has not worked at the company for years and has no knowledge of how this specific vaccine was made. If you would never dare say we should be the pastor in my hypothetical then you are a big hypocrite for asking me to believe such a person. LoLz.

The question didn’t make sense . It’s just sentiment . I could have answered but its not connected . Anybody can call anybody devil as he chose to believe but science is not based of belief and feeling . Its based on facts .

What was injected into your body was not a vaccine . It makes your DNA editable . Even many that supported it before have their eyes opened now to the deception. Dr faucci has been proven to be a liar and deceiver
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13
petra1:

The question didn’t make sense . It’s just sentiment . I could have answered but its not connected . Anybody can call anybody devil as he chose to believe but science is not based of belief and feeling . Its based on facts .

What was injected into your body was not a vaccine . It makes your DNA editable . Even many that supported it before have their eyes opened now to the deception. Dr faucci has been proven to be a liar and deceiver

Facts that you refused to show me.

Just as anybody can call any other person devil is the same way anybody can claim BS about vaccines. You are the one being sentimental since you believe BS that has no evidence.

It's been 2 years since I was vaccinated, you are yet to tell me what changes I am supposed to see in my DNA. LoLz.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 7:49am On Feb 14
LordReed:

Facts that you refused to show me.

Just as anybody can call any other person devil is the same way anybody can claim BS about vaccines. You are the one being sentimental since you believe BS that has no evidence.

It's been 2 years since I was vaccinated, you are yet to tell me what changes I am supposed to see in my DNA. LoLz.

Reactions differ in people and timing differs.

What did they put in your body? Was it a vaccine ?
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 8:15am On Feb 14
petra1:

Reactions differ in people and timing differs.

What did they put in your body? Was it a vaccine ?

Oga tell me what changes are going to happen to my DNA. Whenever it comes to facts you start dancing reggae. LoLz.

Yes it was a vaccine.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 8:44am On Feb 14
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 11:08am On Feb 14
LordReed:

Oga tell me what changes are going to happen to my DNA. Whenever it comes to facts you start dancing reggae. LoLz.

Yes it was a vaccine.

It was a vaccine why did many that had it still contact the virus ? Why was it banned ?
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14
petra1:

It was a vaccine why did many that had it still contact the virus ? Why was it banned ?

Stop deflecting and tell us the changes in the DNA I should expect.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14
LordReed:

Stop deflecting and tell us the changes in the DNA I should expect.

I asked a question
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 2:18pm On Feb 14
petra1:

I asked a question

I asked you a question first.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 4:44am On Feb 19
Satanic science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuCgZxGpESU?si=VBcgVEdjfrw2onWr

Those who think witcraft is only in Africa . World leaders are submitting their heads in DAVOS. The antichrist will be a religious, economic, and military leader

.Revelation 17:12-13
. . . And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings . . . . These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast... . . . .
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 5:39am On Mar 11

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 6:53am On Apr 11
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11
@LORDREED HOPE YOURE HEARING THE SENATOR
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11
petra1:
@LORDREED HOPE YOURE HEARING THE SENATOR

What Senator?
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. / The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.