Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) (34767 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by suffering: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2021
She should double her hustle or relocate.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Gas na 7k/8k for 12.5Kg. Or she dey use 50kg gas cylinder??
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by seyz91(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2021
cheesy i thought i was the only one that noticed it, guess its 100kg cylinder cheesy
HEAVEN4444:
angry 35k to fill gas ? what is the size of her gas cyclinder ?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by donprinyo(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2021
wink2015:
WAILING WAILER

LAMINTING LAMENTATOR !

Go and set up a farm.
Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by BossMan12: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Testing microphone eeeh
Buhari testing microphone eeh
oya start to joli e e o lord ehh
���
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by ahaika23: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Lol, inflation is just a word!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Candidlady: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Oya someone pick me!
"pick a day and be a blessing to someone"
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by HEAVEN4444: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy i thought i was the only one that noticed it, guess its 100kg cylinder cheesy

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Badsod(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2021
It is really a bad situation in the country.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2021
I no sure say Buhari dey chop food.
Useless man. Egg way we dey buy #30 before, now na #70.
Useless country.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by YoungRay007: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2021
E remain one and half year for bubu
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by hush15: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2021
kinglee007:

Hanty, but Bag of Rice never reach 40k nah. Abi na supermarket rice you dey buy? No give this people hope say we fit buy am at that price make dem come dey sell am for that price. Christmas never reach o!

If rich man don dey complain like this, what's the hope for the poor? I would have added middle class but, do we still have those in this kontri?

Omo, na lekki price be that. Mainland price na between 29k to 30k. As you move outside Lagos, price drops to like 23k to 25k. Then, from ibadan to beyond, you fit dey see am cheaper bur I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Rebuke: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2021
Kobicove:

You will still need to buy fertilizer for your crops and the prices have increased undecided

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

We will go organic grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by frowland(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2021
tammyboy1:
I'm sure you voted Buhari so kindly Suffer

She should suffer? I laugh at people like you. You have no idea.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by luvinhubby(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2021
federal9:
Coaster biscuit is now 2 for #50

Golden Penny Spaghetti I do buy for 250 is now 350

Nobody seems to be talking.

Las las

People will start growing crops in their houses.

Which spaghetti was 250, it was sold 120 5 yrs ago
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by ppogba: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2021
Did she just arrived Nigeria?

Does it mean that aside the rice, she has not bought anything in the last few weeks?

Attention seeking is more profitable during the weekend. She should let us hustle this new week in peace.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Ruthymoon(f): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Food stuffs next level, grin grin grin, the only thing that moving forward in those country
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by frowland(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
angry 35k to fill gas ? what is the size of her gas cyclinder ?

Most big houses don’t use your regular 12kg. I use 2x 12kg simply because the longer ones can’t enter any of my vehicles. The rate they cook in that house, I am supposed to have the 50kg or 100kg cylinder.

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by muller101(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
federal9:
Coaster biscuit is now 2 for #50

Golden Penny Spaghetti I do buy for 250 is now 350

Nobody seems to be talking.

Las las

People will start growing crops in their houses.
Do you know how much farmers spends on farms? Chemicals that was bought 1,500 is now 3,000. Should I go further?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by jericco1(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2021
May God help us all
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Military0001: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Some Nigerians self, which one is Millionaire interior designer…..

So OP cannot simply mention her name, well una too like bragging for this part of the world
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2021
She should cut down on the use of like in every sentence first. That na forming abi wetin.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Sheriman(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:
Desperate times call for desperate measures. The solutions of the Nationwide inflation are within, we should internalize problem solving in this country.

I think the best antidote to this national emergency is the rejection of Keynesian economics and the adoption of supply-side economics.
Margaret Thatcher, the Iron Lady, adopted this strategy to resolve the economic hardship of post-war Britain when she became Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

One of Thatcher's most notable move was weakening trade unions. Prices of goods are not determined by the forces of demand and supply but fixed artificially by trade union. If the trade unions democratically fixed the prices, it would even be better. But they enforce these prices in their territory, sanction members who sell below the price and coerce non-members who sell below their price to increase their prices through illegal means like destruction of their wares. The price of something as common as garri is fixed by the Garri union of various States.

A law should be enacted to criminalize price fixing by trade unions in the country. The law should also be supported by an Excess Profit Act (Similar to that of the United States) but in this case , producers of essential commodities will be mandated to register their businesses. If they make a profit of more than 20% per product, their tax increases by 50% grin but receive tax cut of 50% if they sell at 20% profit rate or below.

Excellent suggestion and possible solution but that was planned and carried out in a sane country where there is unity, tolerance, cooperation, clear set goals, understanding and to provide possible solution to their common problem.
We can't do that one here. We don't follow procedures and protocols. We don't have respect for set down policies, rules and regulations. Also, some Nigerians too reason like animals. Generally, we lack discipline in this country where nobody has respect for constituted authority, where some rich farm traders and middlemen will feel that they can place any price on goods and nobody can do anything to them, a country where nobody can question anybody. Moreso, corruption, religion and tribalism are another thing entirely don't you think those agency or body established to check and monitor these people will not be compromised as well? Those people who will be monitoring food traders and middlemen wouldn't they show some of these factors when dealing with them? Let think about these first

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by mayo47(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2021
hOW did you arrive at the conclusion? You're "Sure"? Clown
tammyboy1:
I'm sure you voted Buhari so kindly Suffer
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by anbel(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2021
a paint of garri is now getting to 900 in Ibadan, beans is a no go area for the poor this days.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2021
My entire blame goes to Yoruba Muslims for this ...Tueh on their yeye heads .
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by BuzzandGrillz: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Inspiration007:
We are used to the suffering already.

A carton of (small) indomie that was #2350 earlier this year is about #3k late lasr month.

My major concern is that some heartless persons are projecting BAT for 2023 presidency.

It used to be N1,250 in Jonathan's regime. God help us.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by azpekuliar: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Is this not the lady that got married to MC Oluomo?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Texasbound190: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2021
What's. With the like,like,like? anything na like,she come dey do head somehow join.Anti dey update is interior of her house,ok we don see am
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Testing microphone eeeh
Buhari testing microphone eeh
oya start to joli e e o lord ehh

Na Terry Q be ya own! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel Buried At Ikoyi Cemetery (Photos) / Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look / Liz Benson's Daughter's Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.