Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. (38199 Views)

I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by RightToReject(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
IamAsiri:

Really! I am not a "too clever by half element" and I was not out to "make a fool of you". And mind you, I am not "small-minded" and don't blast people this way you blast. Patience would have required you to actually go to that so-called thread you quoted in order to ridicule the OP. I wish people wouldn't always try to make other people feel low because they themselves made an error of judgement.

Since you now want me to believe that you are not being too clever by half and small-minded; don't want to appear as the same person as the OP even after assuming the position of his spokesman uninvited and vowing the genuineness of his claim; and you have no intention to fool others, provide the link of that thread I made mention about where he copied the main story because according to your submissions, you are aware of the said thread. Do that or keep quiet and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by simplepee(f): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Yesterday being Sunday, so I went to a match viewing center to watch the football game between tottenham hotspur and Everton... After the first half came to an end, an argument arose between an old man and a young man..The argument was all about the merits and ills of polygamy.. The old man's opined that a man who's married to many wives will have lesser marital Problems than a man who's married to one wife..

While the young man was of a counter opinion, insisting on the fact that a man who has only one wife will always have his peace of mind intact cheesy

Well, I was just sitting aloof, sipping my black fearless small small cheesy. ...But then I thought about a similar scenario happening to my uncle who has only one wife... Their marriage has been blessed with five sons,and of course my uncle is a very well-to-do man...And out of their five sons,three of them studied abroad...

So after my uncle's retirement from the oil company he was working,he sat his wife down and had a discourse with her that he'd love to sell his port harcourt duplex so that he can use the money to build a house in his village here in Delta state...But his wife refused, insisting that everything that my uncle has worked hard to achieve belongs to her son's,that my uncle Shouldn't even dare think of selling anything....That has resulted to a serious pandemonium in their home..And of which my uncle has threatened to divorce her..But his wife has kept on threatening my uncle that she'd wreck my uncle if he should dare divorce her grin.

The wahala has even deteriorated from bad to worse to the extent that their sons has taken sides with their mom..... One time self,they all ganged up and beat their father undecided.

My uncle has filed papers to a customary court,to divorce the marriage, because all the previous efforts he had made to take his bride price from his in-laws have proved abortive as they have been dribbling my uncle undecided. He has vowed to sell everything,his shopping mall,his hostels,his other two storey buildings.....I even heard him complaining to my popsman that his wife has started to sell his cars and other things he left in his house..... Imagine someone who has different storey buildings now has to be a tenant in a two-bedroom apartment..

At this moment,my uncle has been plunged into a state of so much regrets,that if he had heeded to the advice of his kinsmen back then when they were advising him to marry a second wife,this wouldn't be happening to him angry.

cool
the biggest mistake your uncle made is to disclose his intention to his wife keep your mouth shut and make ur deals when chip hits down it will be a surprise to everyone at larger, two his children are foolish you are all done with school nothing to support your father to raise a building in his village too bad
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Ochelyko1: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Yesterday being Sunday, so I went to a match viewing center to watch the football game between tottenham hotspur and Everton... After the first half came to an end, an argument arose between an old man and a young man..The argument was all about the merits and ills of polygamy.. The old man's opined that a man who's married to many wives will have lesser marital Problems than a man who's married to one wife..

While the young man was of a counter opinion, insisting on the fact that a man who has only one wife will always have his peace of mind intact cheesy

Well, I was just sitting aloof, sipping my black fearless small small cheesy. ...But then I thought about a similar scenario happening to my uncle who has only one wife... Their marriage has been blessed with five sons,and of course my uncle is a very well-to-do man...And out of their five sons,three of them studied abroad...

So after my uncle's retirement from the oil company he was working,he sat his wife down and had a discourse with her that he'd love to sell his port harcourt duplex so that he can use the money to build a house in his village here in Delta state...But his wife refused, insisting that everything that my uncle has worked hard to achieve belongs to her son's,that my uncle Shouldn't even dare think of selling anything....That has resulted to a serious pandemonium in their home..And of which my uncle has threatened to divorce her..But his wife has kept on threatening my uncle that she'd wreck my uncle if he should dare divorce her grin.

The wahala has even deteriorated from bad to worse to the extent that their sons has taken sides with their mom..... One time self,they all ganged up and beat their father undecided.

My uncle has filed papers to a customary court,to divorce the marriage, because all the previous efforts he had made to take his bride price from his in-laws have proved abortive as they have been dribbling my uncle undecided. He has vowed to sell everything,his shopping mall,his hostels,his other two storey buildings.....I even heard him complaining to my popsman that his wife has started to sell his cars and other things he left in his house..... Imagine someone who has different storey buildings now has to be a tenant in a two-bedroom apartment..

At this moment,my uncle has been plunged into a state of so much regrets,that if he had heeded to the advice of his kinsmen back then when they were advising him to marry a second wife,this wouldn't be happening to him angry.

cool

Marrying two wife is not the problem, if ur uncle had married two wife it would have been a blood bath between the two wife's and the children.

The woman is the real problem, she doesn't love and respect ur Uncle. If she truely love ur uncle she won't be acting or behaving like this!

I tell u this woman can kill your uncle if at all he made any attempt to marry any other wife. The heart of the woman is Evil!

Are u even sure those children are the man biological children? They should go and do DNA test ooo
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by IamAsiri: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
RightToReject:

Since you now want me to believe that you are not being too clever by half and small-minded; don't want to appear as the same person as the OP even after assuming the position of his spokesman uninvited and vowing the genuineness of his claim; and you have no intention to fool others, provide the link of that thread I made mention about where he copied the main story because according to your submissions, you are aware of the said thread. Do that or keep quiet and stop deceiving yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/6806448/uncle-decided-end-marriage-30#106810054
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by SavageResponse(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. angry. Thanks bro

So long as your uncle has settled all his children by sending them to school he has every right to sell all his property if he so chooses
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by RightToReject(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
IamAsiri:

https://www.nairaland.com/6806448/uncle-decided-end-marriage-30#106810054

I knew you're behind both monikers but decided to push you to say it out directly or indirectly by yourself, which you've successfully done. Lol.
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by IamAsiri: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
RightToReject:

I knew you're behind both monikers but decided to push you to say it out directly or indirectly by yourself, which you've successfully done. Lol.

Me? Are you kidding me? grin grin grin
This nairaland is really a joke. Check my profile and you will know who I really am. I don't even use a moniker that hides my identity. IamAsiri and that's who I am.
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Vision101(m): 12:21am On Nov 09, 2021
@ImaIma1

Bottom line...marry a good woman. Two wives with issues will quicken his death.

My father's very close friend and colleague for donkey years confided in my dad that the greatest mistake he ever made was marrying two wives. They all lived in the same house peacefully, but he still regretted it for whatever reason.

@me
Big gbam....
Where have you been? I have not read your comments for awhile. I have no way to ask after your well being. I thought maybe oga has done the good work again. Welcome
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Alldew: 2:59am On Nov 09, 2021
This your story doesn't add up, how can a man with all you mentioned he has be living in a two bedroom apartment?
And to sell a choice property in order to build a house in the village shows that old age is really affecting your uncle. That's if the story is true to start with.
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by ImaIma1(f): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2021
Vision101:
ò

@me
Big gbam....
Where have you been? I have not read your comments for awhile. I have no way to ask after your well being. I thought maybe oga has done the good work again. Welcome

Lol, he has cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by kuverah(f): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2021
I don't know how your uncle thinks, but the way he thinks is too barbaric. If he has all this assets, must he sell he sell a house to build another in the village? And he has five boys that can manage all these assets in the future. He can sell some plot of lands together with money from rent and establish any structure in the village. Besides, it is very shocking for a man of his caliber not to have a presentable house in his village. May be like I said, his ways of thoughts are babaric.
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by bepositive11: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:

cool

Such a shame. This is why parents need to teach their children to make their own money instead of expecting inheritance. Imagine feeling entitled to their own father's hard earned money. Not even allowing him to do what he wants to do with his own money. Unbelievable!

This is not a matter of whether having one or more wives is better. He married a woman with bad character which in turn influenced the children with bad character
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by v2: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
How is he sure he is the father of the children?

Think.
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Lawlab249:
A man that worked in an oil company, that has malls littered across the country with multiple storey buildings and a duplex even, but doesn't have a house in his village? This tory no pure, aswerugad! Anyways, for the sake of academic exercise, no law bars a man from selling his property. He does not even necessarily need to divorce his wife to achieve that. Tell your huncle to call me on 0912 7724742, I do help him sell those stuffs in a heartbeat, and I can also get him his divorce. He can also setup an NGO, donate everything he worked for to the Foundation to be held in trust for the specified objectives. If he wishes to setup a Limited Liability Company and transfer title of those properties to the Company (wherein none of his family members will be shareholders/directors), I can help him do that. Or he can simply Will those properties to any charity and don't say a word about it till he dies. He should ensure that the will is registered at the Probate and that the Executors are reputable firms (not individuals). If he wants EFCC SCUML Certificate for anything, he can call me.

But I urge you uncle to find a way to put his house in order. Women should stop making life difficult for men. grin
Oil-company workers, and workers in big multinationals are always like that ooo.
They do city city city..
Until they retire..
Then village things go dey dey their minds.
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by b3llo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
madridguy:
This is a very sensitive issue that requires a very diplomatic approach.

First, your uncle cannot win this battle. Don't underrate a woman and he must not take her threat as a mere one.

The mistake your uncle did was not to study his wife very well when they're still young. I used to tell people, once your wife start exhibiting some characters, the best thing for the man is to start a new family somewhere.

Children are defence for their mother against any enemies, be their father or anyone. So the best time for you to arrange yourself very well is when the woman soldiers " children " are still young. Immediately they matured every woman turn to Aso rock.

I have seen many women planning on how to deal with their husband when old age set for him. By that time the children will be independent so they will just abandon the man and move to any of their son or daughter.
flesh n blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:

cool

Or if he had married a second wife, he would be having more women fighting him.
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Trippledots(m): 5:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
That's the Problem...But something I learnt from the old man's opinion was that a man who has more than one wife wouldn't be subjected to the problem of one wife..Once one of them fvck up,na to pack to the other..Once that one fvck up,na to relocate to the third.. Until their heads go relax grin. Kolo grin

Then it will be all fun and games for him, Until one go wait for her turn, den poison the bastard once and for all.
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by yeancahz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
[img][8th 6th6/img]
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by AfonjaConehead: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2022
What is his relationship with his sons?
Is he close to his sons or is he type bossy stern type of father?
Those stern men tend to have frosty relationship with their sons and it's very bad.
He should be close to his sons especially his first son nah but some men na wah...if care ain't taken,he will end up destroying his family. The wife is right to an extent,that you are the father and head of the family doesn't give any man the right to take certain decisions all by himself.

madridguy:
This is a very sensitive issue that requires a very diplomatic approach.

First, your uncle cannot win this battle. Don't underrate a woman and he must not take her threat as a mere one.

The mistake your uncle did was not to study his wife very well when they're still young. I used to tell people, once your wife start exhibiting some characters, the best thing for the man is to start a new family somewhere.

Children are defence for their mother against any enemies, be their father or anyone. So the best time for you to arrange yourself very well is when the woman soldiers " children " are still young. Immediately they matured every woman turn to Aso rock.

I have seen many women planning on how to deal with their husband when old age set for him. By that time the children will be independent so they will just abandon the man and move to any of their son or daughter.

Kindly shattap,thank you

Lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by LZAA: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2022
AfonjaConehead:
What is his relationship with his sons?
Is he close to his sons or is he type bossy stern type of father?
Those stern men tend to have frosty relationship with their sons and it's very bad.
He should be close to his sons especially his first son nah but some men na wah...if care ain't taken,he will end up destroying his family. The wife is right to an extent,that you are the father and head of the family doesn't give any man the right to take certain decisions all by himself.

Kindly shattap,thank you

Lzaa
Another mufutau grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Backing Baby Vs Baby Carrier / Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.