Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? (14288 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? by MrMcJay(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bahamas95:
Oh my God! ......So painful embarassed

May her soul continue to RIP, sorry for the loss.

Thanks man
Re: Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? by MrMcJay(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
tollyboy5:

My 100L I had a kidney dieses and doctors were on strike .
It was a police hospital that saved me and God.
I lied down on the floor at akure state hospital almost giving up to death .
B4 I overheard police hospital and strength from nowhere came.
I'm sorry for your avoidable loss, let's just do our best to take Care of our love ones .

Thanks man. Good to hear that you're doing great.

1 Like

Re: Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? by MrMcJay(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
younowell:

Not in mood to comment. But this your post touched me to my marrow that I have to feel sorry for your lost. What a country? Or should I say there was a Country!.. imagine an avoidable death of a brilliant youngie. No wonder people are looking for all means to escape this hell hole.

Sometimes I wonder, with tale of death like this, if this country is ever going to be alright again. Because,the soul of those that had been let down by a country like this,will forever cry for vengeance.

Nigeria is a country that feeds on its young. There is no redemption for such a place.
Re: Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? by bigpicture001: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2021
jachi001:
From October2019- November 2020 I lost all that matters to me.
1. My Quadruplets
2. My father
3. My husband.
My darling husband your cemetery is my heart! By tomorrow 9th of November makes it exactly a year without you, it hasn't been easy all alone but I promise you I will always be the good woman you have known me to be. Keep resting my saint.

I read this and I hate my gf the more.. she says, she can never love her husband more than she loves her siblings... And she acts it
Re: Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? by bigpicture001: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2021
younowell:

Not in mood to comment. But this your post touched me to my marrow that I have to feel sorry for your lost. What a country? Or should I say there was a Country!.. imagine an avoidable death of a brilliant youngie. No wonder people are looking for all means to escape this hell hole.

Sometimes I wonder, with tale of death like this, if this country is ever going to be alright again. Because,the soul of those that had been let down by a country like this,will forever cry for vengeance.

I don't see any govt. Fault here... If there is a big need for a practice and you are qualified to do it as a radiologist, y not get a loan and buy the machine in a private clinic and star
T a bizness.. u think US govt. Built all t
He hospital in the US ..?
Re: Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? by Abihan1(f): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2021
That was 2016.

May God continue to rest their souls.
Re: Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? by Omamaramma(f): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
This year mehn, I hate 2021 for all the pain and heartaches, I pray i get to heal from this, nothing makes sense anymore
Re: Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 16, 2021
jachi001:
From October2019- November 2020 I lost all that matters to me.
1. My Quadruplets
2. My father
3. My husband.
My darling husband your cemetery is my heart! By tomorrow 9th of November makes it exactly a year without you, it hasn't been easy all alone but I promise you I will always be the good woman you have known me to be. Keep resting my saint.
This is heart breaking.. chai. Only u?
Re: Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
x123xlolls:
Its two parts,

PART 1:
2008, I lost Yar'adua embarassed
2010-2015 Borno(Maiduguri) was completely destroyed.
2015-2021 The Buhari government, in association with arewa politicians, successfully destroyed the hell out of the region.
God helP us.

PART 2:
My mom is healthy.
My Dad, a DOCTOR is making it as expected.
My Elder Bro is PC at sec. schl getting paid.
My 2 little sis are at ABU scoring reasonable marks.
Me, I am always on NL commenting. grin

Thanks God.
grin grin

Are your sisters studying medicine too.

Cause I'm also in ABU grin grin grin
Re: Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? by stacyadams: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
2010 and 2021
Re: Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? by Rubyjade: 2:38am On Jan 18, 2023
haryobami13:
2013,I lost my mum and 2018 I lost my dad too....may their soul continue to rest in peace.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? / Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? / Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ads: Too Harsh?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.