Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. (79162 Views)

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career / Wizkid’s Mum, Jane Dolapo Dances “Shaku Shaku” Legwork At Boluwatife's Birthday / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Jazzman01: 5:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Unlettered:

Why do we always have to bring negativity i to a positive thread?

If the whole 2.7million nairaland members agree with you now so what?! Why cant we just check the content and not give it a meaning for ones?! Its sad and pathetic though. Just appreciate the thread and what he has to say about his family and move on. Jeez

She actually made a reasonable point. This is Africa and Yorubas for that matter. Speaking from experience, there is always a fierce rivalry between step mothers. How Wizkid was able to make it this big still remains a mystery because Most stepmothers go spiritual and diabolical to ensure that the children from the other wives do not progress more than theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Unlettered:

If the whole 2.7million nairaland members agree with you now so what?! Why cant we just check the content and not give it a meaning for ones?! Its sad and pathetic though. Just appreciate the thread and what he has to say about his family and move on. Jeez
Exactly man..they would always tag something negative I don't know why..some nairalanders no wan just get matured..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Jazzman01:

She actually made a reasonable point. This is Africa and Yorubas for that matter. Speaking from experience, there is always a fierce rivalry between step mothers. How Wizkid was able to make it this big still remains a mystery because Most stepmothers go spiritual and diabolical to ensure that the children from the other wives do not progress more than theirs.
And how is that your business?you guys should learn how to mind your business and appreciate things even tho it's not yours haha..
Don't let spiritualism blind your eye..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Unlettered: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Jazzman01:

Thats my point too, she has a point but seeing them in the same pic says otherwise. Why the negativity since it didnt show that way? She could have created her own thread to discuss how polygamous marriages have such acts in it. I know alot of polygamous marriages that dont have any of such “african” problems as you claimed.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Peace1993: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't be deceived, there's still that cold war,competition and hidden envy between this women you see happily posing for pictures.Polygamy is competition and rivalry between the women and the smartest and wisest one takes the crown in the long run.In this case,I think wizkid mom has already won by just been the mother of wizkid but I'm sure she's not sleeping with two closed eyes over her son.

Your problem

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by juman(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Where is the third wife.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by endallinfection: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't be deceived, there's still that cold war,competition and hidden envy between this women you see happily posing for pictures.Polygamy is competition and rivalry between the women and the smartest and wisest one takes the crown in the long run.In this case,I think wizkid mom has already won by just been the mother of wizkid but I'm sure she's not sleeping with two closed eyes over her son.
. U are right ...
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Adebowalay(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Unlettered:

hmmm deep truth
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Okhuadams(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
bad Bella pple in all this beauty they will still search for evil with there wicked eyes na u put the rivalry there olofofo kill u there
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Monzuur(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2021
Ìsìnkú rẹ kò ní ṣe orire!
freakydaddy:
Wisi Wisi in Ibadan Afonjas voice
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Okhuadams(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Unlettered:

God bless u Olofofo na dey worry am bad Bella run him stomach dry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by AfroKnight: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:

I think your husband needs to marry another wife. Your wahala is too much.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Okhuadams(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Unlettered:

God bless u, no mind am bad Bella run him stomach dry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by PoliteActivist: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
The parents of a real niggarrr

Real or not, a nigger is a nigger - derogatory term used for a poverty-stricken, dirty, lying, begging, stealing, deadbeat-dad of a black man, who doesn't, and will never, have what it takes to pull himself out of dire poverty!

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by The5DME(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2021
AfroKnight:

I think your husband needs to marry another wife. Your wahala is too much.
it's a man behind that account.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Erickymania: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
That is your own headache. Someone elsewhere has made his own choice and he is cool with it, you are here spewing rubbish about another person's family. No be juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Kishytee: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Wowowowowowo
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by ecomalchemist(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2021
Big wiz...o por seh
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by KingDash: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2021
wizkid mighter than davido.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by JBoss25(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Tueh.

Always bitter and full of hatred.
Wetin concern you?
What hatred abeg keep mute
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Legendoo: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2021
These old men were the real alpha males.

Ontop all the money wey wizkid mama get, see as the man old frame.

Those women are still in competition for him.

New efulefu generation think say them Sabi. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by EmekaBlue(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Wizkid is such a lucky guy

Young and Rich. He fit even smoke weed for house as they will receive him as a celebrity just like Burna boy

laslas in this planet earth owo ni koko

No be say he better pass u and me o with his Yaga Zaga and producer wey dey give am beats. Na grace
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by bigtoff123: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Everybody knows that.Toyota avensis already registered 2004 model price 1.6m please serious buyer only everything is intact call/chat me up on 09036900881 location osogbo just two weeks use

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Banter1(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Flaunts his parents, are they material things?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Erickymania: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2021
The5DME:
it's a man behind that account.
Na one senseless woman o
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by wallrichy: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2021
IYAEGBE, Na you sabi o.....just be happy for the young man for being excellent in his chosen art and very successful despite coming from such family and growing up in that environment. I bet you will sample all your villagers on all social media if you were in his shoes or sneakers.....Lol

Iyaebe:
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Emir01: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2021
Jazzman01:

Talk about your family, not all men married unbelievers. Jealousy doesn't mean going diabolical or invoke evil spirit. Their some beautiful Step mothers outside there.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by murmee: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Leaforever:

Dts his mom and one of his elder sisters. The op is very wrong. Dts not his stepmom.
I thought as much. The other woman looks so much like Wizkid's mum.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by AK481(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Aye ni miami
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Ever8090: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
who told you!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere / Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.