Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,922 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. (79169 Views)

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career / Wizkid’s Mum, Jane Dolapo Dances “Shaku Shaku” Legwork At Boluwatife's Birthday / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Bamzyriches451: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Star boy for a reason
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by TruthUntold: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Unlettered:

Why do we always have to bring negativity i to a positive thread?

If the whole 2.7million nairaland members agree with you now so what?! Why cant we just check the content and not give it a meaning for ones?! Its sad and pathetic though. Just appreciate the thread and what he has to say about his family and move on. Jeez

Finally, sense don land!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Truvelisback(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't be deceived, there's still that cold war,competition and hidden envy between this women you see happily posing for pictures.Polygamy is competition and rivalry between the women and the smartest and wisest one takes the crown in the long run.In this case,I think wizkid mom has already won by just been the mother of wizkid but I'm sure she's not sleeping with two closed eyes over her son.
That depends on the kind of man they got married to. If there is any issue btw them, they wouldn't have happily take pics together. Polygamy has it's advantages too. I will embrace it. Iyaebi, i perceive u are that jealous type who would want a man to give u full attention and wouldn't want to share ur man with any other woman. That's good anyway. I will embrace polygamy because of its advantages but i know it has its own disadvages too. Polygamy, won't be much problem if the man knows how to handle women irrespective of their behaviour.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Cokahot: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Why do they always bleach
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Asadujames202(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Women always looking like some tactless painted sculpture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Valuc: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Abeg shey na him mama be two of them?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Asadujames202(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't be deceived, there's still that cold war,competition and hidden envy between this women you see happily posing for pictures.Polygamy is competition and rivalry between the women and the smartest and wisest one takes the crown in the long run.In this case,I think wizkid mom has already won by just been the mother of wizkid but I'm sure she's not sleeping with two closed eyes over her son.

All are for the benefit of the head of the family
Which is the man

Imagine two pu**sies fighting for your preeaq and attention
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Adeoyelee: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Sparkle777:
Wow, the moms are hot and fresh but baba don take style old. They seem alright, I've seen some polygamous family that really were at peace. Well done

But still that can't be determined through mere pictures

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Sheriman(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Jazzman01:

She actually made a reasonable point. This is Africa and Yorubas for that matter. Speaking from experience, there is always a fierce rivalry between step mothers. How Wizkid was able to make it this big still remains a mystery because Most stepmothers go spiritual and diabolical to ensure that the children from the other wives do not progress more than theirs.
So generally, typical Africans are wicked
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Monzuur:
Ìsìnkú rẹ kò ní ṣe orire!

Back to sender IJN.... you go just die inside building collapse
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by jimtemi1: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2021
They both look the same Age.. Step mum and his grand mother
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Dayotheeone(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2021
May our children be more successful than us in Jesus name!
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
AfroKnight:

I think your husband needs to marry another wife. Your wahala is too much.
Marry another wife to expand the wahala abi?
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Utoimie: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:

You are only bittered because he is a symbol of successful polygamous family.. And for your information, there are many more out there.. stop encouraging men into adultery

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Toosure70: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nawa oo, no make up for papa
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Utoimie:

You are only bittered because he is a symbol of successful polygamous family.. And for your information, there are many more out there.. stop encouraging men into adultery
Abeg let me hear word, when kids abandon you when you are old and tired to concentrate on their mom alone,don't complain ooo since you are pro polygamy
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by ComeToJesus: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Unlettered:

If the whole 2.7million nairaland members agree with you now so what?! Why cant we just check the content and not give it a meaning for ones?! Its sad and pathetic though. Just appreciate the thread and what he has to say about his family and move on. Jeez

C'mon bro.. you so correct. A lot of toxic, malevolent and cynical blockheads everywhere. Their toxicity is ingrained and congenital.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by mekuso89(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
just look at how you have carefully analysed their family. Fear God
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Arizonaz: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:

Stop watching Nollywood
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
iamyemiakins:
See as everywhere stew.
Beautiful family.

Boluwatife got the eyes from his grandma.

Owó lódùn toyi
Which grandma
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Utoimie: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Abeg let me hear word, when kids abandon you when you are old and tired to concentrate on their mom alone,don't complain ooo since you are pro polygamy

Who says this doesn't happened in a monogamous family too.... Asides men(irrespective of family type) mostly being responsible for their old age condition, wife is a key contributing factor to their predicament. pro monogamous continue!!! leading more women into BABY MAMA status
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by DeBoyNewton: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
The other person is his elder sister not his stepmom.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Elock1: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Unlettered:

me too I wonder

Some of these monikers are just agents sent to make controversial comments to trigger quotes and backlash thereby keeping the thread alive..

If you know you know
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by IbileIfe: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
His mother don dey bleach?
She was not fair before.
Why Yoruba women like to bleach their skins!

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by AfroKnight: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Marry another wife to expand the wahala abi?

It will actually reduce the wahala
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Toks2008(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:

You have an evil mind.

As you grow you will get wiser and undrstand that polygamy is not always about warring or enimity.

Wait o... Are you even qualified to be the wife of another man?

Cos only virgins can be wives and a non virgin bride can only be a concubine.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Oyiboman69: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
what do you implied?
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Thesaint141(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
AfroKnight:

I think your husband needs to marry another wife. Your wahala is too much.

Which Husband are u talking about exactly?
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by dapolaw(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Negative vibe, una no dey see anything positive... Ndi pessimistic queen.

Iyaebe:

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Geeman2006: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Peace081:

U are always full of negativity n hatred

Dont mind the Idi*t.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Chingykay77(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Omo wizkid mama and step mama resemble o abi na make up cuz am
Appreciate your family and love them no matter what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere / Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.