Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You (2838 Views)

“At 28, Single And Childless, Men Only Wants To Sleep With Me” – Lady Cries Out / Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by Pukkalolo: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Over the years, quite a number of women have asked me questions along the lines of---

"Does my man truly loves me or he's only playing games"

Or

"How can I know if a man only wants sex"

Or

"How can I know if a man has a long term plans for me or he's only deceiving me"

Or

"How can I know... bla bla bla bla bla....'

Whatever. They are all similar questions.

If you're a lady looking for answer to these kinda questions, keep reading.

My answers to this question are based on my personal experiences over the past years. Enjoy!!!

There are many men who pretends to really love a woman but in reality he just wants to get in between her legs. Many men do that a lot: they promise ladies marriage as a tactics to get sex from them. It's an old trick.

Why does the tactics works?

Many single women attached security and certainty to marriage--probably because the clock is ticking and their parents keep drawing their attention to the fact that they are getting older, or maybe all the women they know are getting married and flaunting it on social media for them to see.

How can you identify a man who has no long term future plans for you but pretending he does?

Let's get started.

1. HE SAYS HE IS NOT LIKE OTHER GUYS:

He says things like, "I am not like other guys…" But it's part of the trick.
If a guy tells you he's not like other guys, then he’s probably like other guys.
If he’s truly not like the other guys, he doesn't have to say it. It will show in his actions. Keep that in mind.

2. SIMPLY ASK HIM

One of the best ways to expose his true intentions for you is to simply ask him. Just ask him, nothing else.

I don't want you to ask him the normal basic question: "do you really love me."

Ask him something like this:
"what long-term plans do you have for me and how do you intend to start going about it"

OR

"Do you just want to use me to satisfy your sexual urges or do you actually have a long-term interest in being with me?"

When you bluntly throw that questions to a man unexpectedly, It often hit him by surprise. Your focus should not only be on the reply he gives you, it should also be on his immediate initial reaction to the question the moment you throw it at him.
Men who are often taken aback and at a loss for words when you ask them that question are probably the ones who has no long-terms plans for you. They are only want to sleep with you.

3. HE LOSE INTEREST WHEN YOU DON'T ALLOW ANY FORM OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH HIM.

Most times (but not all the time), a man who truly want a future with you won't get "really" mad when you refuse any form of sexual activity; those kinds of men are often patient. Men who get mad and pissed off when you reject their sexual advances are who has no long term plans for you. They only want to Bleep you.

But ladies keep this in mind: the simple act of withholding sex doesn't magically bring you the right man who will be good for you in the long run.

Many women use their sexuality as a tool to manipulate and get what they want from men. A lot of ladies withhold sex to get men to commit... This is a wrong mindset. Of course, I don't recommend opening your legs for every dick and Harry you meet, but I also don't recommend using sex as a tool to make a man commit to you. Remember, you're worth more than just sex. A man shouldn't commit to you simply because you give sex or withhold sex, he should commit to you because you add real value to his life. I mean, he should commit to you because you bring other things to table apart from sex.

Please ladies, do not engage in any sexual activity with a man simply because he pressures or shame you into doing it. If a man lose interest in you because you told him to wait, then you should be glad. That's a sign that he is not worth your affection and companionship.

4. TELL HIM TO UPLOAD THE PICTURES OF BOTH OF YOU ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you are in a relationship with a player or womanizer who has other women in his life, he will never want to upload the photos of you and him together, and worse, he will never want to put a caption that shows you and him are in a relationship.

5. INVITE HIM TO MEET YOUR FAMILY
A man who isn't just looking for sex will be excited to meet your family because it gives him an opportunity to get to know you more. If he doesn't like the idea of meeting your family, then that's a sign that he has no long term future plans for you.

I hope this was helpful...

#Stay blessed

You can learn more here:

http://chrissolution.com.ng

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by Boogyman557: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool 5 SIGNS SHE ONLY WANTS UR MONEY. WTF MAN

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by Ikem11(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2021
As a woman u ask me all dis questions you are doomed cos I will answer them perfectly u will jump into my arms.

I go chop clean mouth cum dump u in a perfect way join... Na u go they check weda na ur fault

6 Likes

Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by Vinnie2000(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2021
OP
Pls Later Post 5 Signs that She only wants to Eat your money and Take off..

Thank you! sad undecided

7 Likes

Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by Godada(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by walkingshadow911: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
A man can still do all this things if he only want to have sex with you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by juniorstar(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Upload on social media...there is a way around it if you know u know.
Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by Educram: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
I dont believe in all these and that rules. People will always choose what their mind is eager for. Probably they might regret it in the future but they will still choose the best option in their opinion.

How Scholarship Enhance Healthy Career Development.
Source: https://www.educram.com/how-scholarship-enhance-healthy-career-development/
Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by Pukkalolo: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Educram:
I dont believe in all these and that rules. People will always choose what their mind is eager for. Probably they might regret it in the future but they will still choose the best option in their opinion.

These are not rules. These are just signs.
Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by stacyadams: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool 5 SIGNS SHE ONLY WANTS UR MONEY. WTF MAN
grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by mocipe: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Me I no dey hide am.
Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by Joeblazeochola(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
juniorstar:
Upload on social media...there is a way around it if you know u know.
haha, u must be "a legend" in d art.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by Princevirus(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why not sign up for network marketing with qnet. The company has been since 1998 with over 50 million members worldwide. They have taken over Ghana, ivory coast, Togo, Benin republic and currently, they have heavy presence in Nigeria. Their payment starts from $150 weekly and keeps going up. The name is qnet. Chat me on Whatsapp if you are interested for more details. 07038952870
Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by muller101(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
You see that number 5. Na even the guy go wan see your family members.
Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by Rickmann: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pukkalolo:
Over the years, quite a number of women have asked me questions along the lines of---

"Does my man truly loves me or he's only playing games"

Or

"How can I know if a man only wants sex"

Or

"How can I know if a man has a long term plans for me or he's only deceiving me"

Or

"How can I know... bla bla bla bla bla....'

Whatever. They are all similar questions.

If you're a lady looking for answer to these kinda questions, keep reading.

My answers to this question are based on my personal experiences over the past years. Enjoy!!!

There are many men who pretends to really love a woman but in reality he just wants to get in between her legs. Many men do that a lot: they promise ladies marriage as a tactics to get sex from them. It's an old trick.

Why does the tactics works?

Many single women attached security and certainty to marriage--probably because the clock is ticking and their parents keep drawing their attention to the fact that they are getting older, or maybe all the women they know are getting married and flaunting it on social media for them to see.

How can you identify a man who has no long term future plans for you but pretending he does?

Let's get started.

1. HE SAYS HE IS NOT LIKE OTHER GUYS:

He says things like, "I am not like other guys…" But it's part of the trick.
If a guy tells you he's not like other guys, then he’s probably like other guys.
If he’s truly not like the other guys, he doesn't have to say it. It will show in his actions. Keep that in mind.

2. SIMPLY ASK HIM

One of the best ways to expose his true intentions for you is to simply ask him. Just ask him, nothing else.

I don't want you to ask him the normal basic question: "do you really love me."

Ask him something like this:
"what long-term plans do you have for me and how do you intend to start going about it"

OR

"Do you just want to use me to satisfy your sexual urges or do you actually have a long-term interest in being with me?"

When you bluntly throw that questions to a man unexpectedly, It often hit him by surprise. Your focus should not only be on the reply he gives you, it should also be on his immediate initial reaction to the question the moment you throw it at him.
Men who are often taken aback and at a loss for words when you ask them that question are probably the ones who has no long-terms plans for you. They are only want to sleep with you.

3. HE LOSE INTEREST WHEN YOU DON'T ALLOW ANY FORM OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH HIM.

Most times (but not all the time), a man who truly want a future with you won't get "really" mad when you refuse any form of sexual activity; those kinds of men are often patient. Men who get mad and pissed off when you reject their sexual advances are who has no long term plans for you. They only want to Bleep you.

But ladies keep this in mind: the simple act of withholding sex doesn't magically bring you the right man who will be good for you in the long run.

Many women use their sexuality as a tool to manipulate and get what they want from men. A lot of ladies withhold sex to get men to commit... This is a wrong mindset. Of course, I don't recommend opening your legs for every dick and Harry you meet, but I also don't recommend using sex as a tool to make a man commit to you. Remember, you're worth more than just sex. A man shouldn't commit to you simply because you give sex or withhold sex, he should commit to you because you add real value to his life. I mean, he should commit to you because you bring other things to table apart from sex.

Please ladies, do not engage in any sexual activity with a man simply because he pressures or shame you into doing it. If a man lose interest in you because you told him to wait, then you should be glad. That's a sign that he is not worth your affection and companionship.

4. TELL HIM TO UPLOAD THE PICTURES OF BOTH OF YOU ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you are in a relationship with a player or womanizer who has other women in his life, he will never want to upload the photos of you and him together, and worse, he will never want to put a caption that shows you and him are in a relationship.

5. INVITE HIM TO MEET YOUR FAMILY
A man who isn't just looking for sex will be excited to meet your family because it gives him an opportunity to get to know you more. If he doesn't like the idea of meeting your family, then that's a sign that he has no long term future plans for you.

I hope this was helpful...

#Stay blessed

You can learn more here:

http://chrissolution.com.ng

Bloody hell!.. all your reasons but number 1and 2 are crap...must a guy upload ur photo to prove he truly cares about you? Be advised that a guy will do all the above , chop you and still jakpa.

Chai, ladies and their delusion grin
Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by ashewoboy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kimberlywest, you know what I want from you.
Re: 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You by Facts101: 1:20am On Nov 09, 2021
Ladies despises having authority over a man.

It demonstrates to her that when the going gets rough, this man will be unable to protect her and her children.

The true epidemic is males who are weak.

Stay in control of your relationship.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Make-up (photo) / Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.