Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. (2192 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Elsucre24: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2023
Being new to nairaland, I hope my first post gets to the front page so I can get all the comments and opinions that may help me solve this very serious situation I find myself in.

I met her in Enugu in one of my friend’s wedding and we connected almost instantly. The connection was so strong, she showed me the town cos that was my first and only time there. I think I started falling for her after the first experience I had with her. She’s so full of life and never boring compared to me who’s always so calm and introverted. We had a very good first night, with mild making out (but no s£x) and everything was great. I came back to Lagos the next day and couldn’t stop thinking of her.

Few months later she called me and said she was posted to Lagos to serve. I felt like fate was bringing her to me. Thing is, I always think I’m smooth and good looking so I always find my ways around ladies and till now, I’ve never really had difficulty getting a lady. Fast forward, she served in Lagos and I got to see her once while she was serving. This lady has been in my head all these while and I’ve just not been able to move on even tho I never really asked her out cos she always be talking about her boyfriend.

After service, she had issues with accommodation and I just moved into a new mini flat and when she complained to me I was actually happy to help so I told her she can come stay with me. When she moved in, I got so excited and even better was when we were gisting and she told me she wasn’t dating at the moment. I felt the universe has a hand in everything cos since she moved in, things has been going well, I have seen good progress in-fact, payment i was expecting since Nov last year came in the same week she moved in.

Now after considering many things, I decided to open up my whole feelings to her and let her know exactly how I feel about her. But she told me almost instantly that she cannot date me, that she’s not attracted to me and that she can’t even date anyone right now. Like she sounded very firm. Even told me that when ever I’m in the mood and I have someone to bring over I should let her know so that she’ll leave the house for a couple of days so that I can be with whom ever I wan to be with.

I feel so sad. Cos I don’t even think I wanna be with anyone else. I see her in her bumshots during the day and nighties and I admire her so much. I’ve never felt like this for anyone but she no even Dey reason my matter at all. One time she told me she sees me like her brother (haaa!!! O gbemi si brotherzone). I’m seeing her everyday and I’m wanting her more and more.

Pls I need help, I’m stock, I don’t even know what else to do. Staying with her is making me want her more and I CANNOT tell her to leave.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by 2dice01: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2023
grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by virginprincess(f): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2023
If she doesn't want you then leave her alone but I think you should look for a way to tell her to leave your house.

But I don't blame her sha,you Nigeria men can never be trusted maybe she has the feeling that you just want to chop and clean mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Autobot05: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2023
Dont you have a job or career you can focus on ??
Cut off the emotions bro... there are many fishes in the sea .

No too dey carry woman matter for head . People come and go

9 Likes

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Earthstorms(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2023
Tell her you want to marry her and promise no sex before marriage.

Then make serious arrangement for the marriage.
Plan the marriage to happen within the next 6 months.

After the marriage she will allow you to remove the bumshot and feed your fantasies.

Don't tell me you want a relationship not marriage with a lady that has graduated from school.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by superCleanworks(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2023
Elsucre24:

I feel so sad. Cos I don’t even think I wanna be with anyone else. I see her in her bumshots during the day and nighties and I admire her so much. I’ve never felt like this for anyone

you better calm down before you appear on frontpage for illegal tearing of pant.

you should have played your card while she was still outside the house now no matter what you do, she will have something negative to say about you.
now She even needs you to NOTIFY her before bringing babes to your own house so she can excuse you for a few days. And when it is not convenient for her to excuse you then you become a bad person.
If she EXCUSEs you three times then you have become a womanizer.
If you tell her to move out then the story will become a dark one.

- Simple Solution In a week time, tell her that the ONLY REASON why you brought her in was because you saw a "marriage future" with her but you had no idea that she doesn't even have one kobo feelings and she is even suggesting that you should sleep with other women which is against your beliefs and plans... then she has to bounce because you can not be staying with a woman that you don't have a future with. Tell her you have found someone that has feelings for you and both of you are ready to start a family and she should leave IMMEDIATELY. You owe me for this advice.

But for now, totally ignore her like she is one of the tiles on your floor and face your job

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by mariobalotelli09: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2023
My brother i feel ur pains. That's why it's important to let a lady know how u feel from the onset . If she says it's too early to show interest in her tell her ur just letting her know how you feel so that she understands ur intentions right from the onset. Back to the matter, I think you should politely tell her to look for somewhere else to stay. Because you are still developing feelings for her and one day u may pounce on her, I don't need to be a false prophet to tell you that wink The good news is that no matter how much feelings you have for her, with time it will die down.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Brownshoe: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2023
I use to wonder where u guys they see this feeling gan! Abi u are other species of human beings?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2023
Send me her no so that I can talk sense into her for you .
Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Flora2Sweet: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
So she even has somewhere she can go to spend a few days .. wow..

Not surprised it's a guys place...
Oga use ur head...
She just dey feed fat on u.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Vyzz: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Tell her to leave your house...

Accommodators will agree

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
Elsucre24:
■ I feel so sad. Cos I don’t even think I wanna be with anyone else. I see her in her bumshots during the day and nighties and I admire her so much. I’ve never felt like this for anyone but she no even Dey reason my matter at all. One time she told me she sees me like her brother (haaa!!! O gbemi si brotherzone). I’m seeing her everyday and I’m wanting her more and more.
■ Pls I need help, I’m stock, I don’t even know what else to do. Staying with her is making me want her more and I CANNOT tell her to leave.
1. Learn to tame your dick and stop confusing it with your heart. undecided

2. What you describe sounds nothing like real love but the kind pulled off by chemicals in your brain .I.e.. meaningless infatuation. Assuming it matters to you that you make good decisions, I would suggest you start by critically reasoning the relationship in order to wake your mind up from the delusion fueled by the many chemicals running through your brain there. undecided
Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by advanceDNA: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
Elsucre24:
Being new to nairaland, I hope my first post gets to the front page so I can get all the comments and opinions that may help me solve this very serious situation I find myself in.

I met her in Enugu in one of my friend’s wedding and we connected almost instantly. The connection was so strong, she showed me the town cos that was my first and only time there. I think I started falling for her after the first experience I had with her. She’s so full of life and never boring compared to me who’s always so calm and introverted. We had a very good first night, with mild making out (but no s£x) and everything was great. I came back to Lagos the next day and couldn’t stop thinking of her.

Few months later she called me and said she was posted to Lagos to serve. I felt like fate was bringing her to me. Thing is, I always think I’m smooth and good looking so I always find my ways around ladies and till now, I’ve never really had difficulty getting a lady. Fast forward, she served in Lagos and I got to see her once while she was serving. This lady has been in my head all these while and I’ve just not been able to move on even tho I never really asked her out cos she always be talking about her boyfriend.

After service, she had issues with accommodation and I just moved into a new mini flat and when she complained to me I was actually happy to help so I told her she can come stay with me. When she moved in, I got so excited and even better was when we were gisting and she told me she wasn’t dating at the moment. I felt the universe has a hand in everything cos since she moved in, things has been going well, I have seen good progress in-fact, payment i was expecting since Nov last year came in the same week she moved in.

Now after considering many things, I decided to open up my whole feelings to her and let her know exactly how I feel about her. But she told me almost instantly that she cannot date me, that she’s not attracted to me and that she can’t even date anyone right now. Like she sounded very firm. Even told me that when ever I’m in the mood and I have someone to bring over I should let her know so that she’ll leave the house for a couple of days so that I can be with whom ever I wan to be with.

I feel so sad. Cos I don’t even think I wanna be with anyone else. I see her in her bumshots during the day and nighties and I admire her so much. I’ve never felt like this for anyone but she no even Dey reason my matter at all. One time she told me she sees me like her brother (haaa!!! O gbemi si brotherzone). I’m seeing her everyday and I’m wanting her more and more.

Pls I need help, I’m stock, I don’t even know what else to do. Staying with her is making me want her more and I CANNOT tell her to leave.

Why cant u tell her to leave??its the best way to quickly get over her....she cant keep staying with you with all the temptation make u no go rape person daughter ooooo
.she already said she has a place she can go to.........politely tell her u have a girl coming and she will be staying for sometime...that she should leave.......its for ur own sanity....look out for urself first....

6 Likes

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by MechanicMike: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:
If she doesn't want you then leave her alone but I think you should look for a way to tell her to leave your house.

But I don't blame her sha,you Nigeria men can never be trusted maybe she has the feeling that you just want to chop and clean mouth.

angry
Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by MechanicMike: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:

do u hav yansh & are u lightskin please? angry
Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
ogbeni one thing you should know is that girls don’t like niggas that treat them well, be her problems not her problem solver. you accommodated a bitch that isn’t submitting her pussy to you, so in what ways is she beneficial to you, tell that selfish bitch to leave your house tonight when rain is falling sad

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by HeavenCSO: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sorry bro, you don't force it!
It has to be mutual
Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Jumbojnr(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
superCleanworks:

you better calm down before you appear on frontpage for illegal tearing of pant.

you should have played your card while she was still outside the house now no matter what you do, she will have something negative to say about you.
now She even needs you to NOTIFY her before bringing babes to your own house so she can excuse you for a few days. And when it is not convenient for her to excuse you then you become a bad person.
If she EXCUSEs you three times then you have become a womanizer.
If you tell her to move out then the story will become a dark one.

- Simple Solution In a week time, tell her that the ONLY REASON why you brought her in was because you saw a "marriage future" with her but you had no idea that she doesn't even have one kobo feelings and she is even suggesting that you should sleep with other women which is against your beliefs and plans... then she has to bounce because you can not be staying with a woman that you don't have a future with. Tell her you have found someone that has feelings for you and both of you are ready to start a family and she should leave IMMEDIATELY. You owe me for this advice.

But for now, totally ignore her like she is one of the tiles on your floor and face your job
Elsucre24 follow this steps bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Ballzproblem2: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
This why I let my intentions with women clear from onset,how can you wait for months? lol na you do yourself , meanwhile I hope she's paying for somethings in that house if not you are a hopeless simp.another fit they shine her Congo why you dey lovey dovey. 😆

men will never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Elsucre24: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Thank you all so much guys
especially @superCleanworks, (i will defo have to pay you for the advice)
@ Flora2Sweet, @Kobojunkie, @advanceDNA
@Merch your advice is pretty screwed but i go still take sha
@ Ballzproblem2 you dey ment but thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Uptheante(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bro you caused all these yourself. You literally dragged yourself into the so-called 'brotherzone'. Let me explain:

Firstly, when you met her in Enugu, you you acted like a younger brother to her by even suggesting to her to show you around. You should have gotten your fellow guy to show you around town, not her. By that act, you showed her how clueless you are & unknowingly gave her power over you, since by showing you around, she has become your leader. That played subconsciously into her mind, though she may never tell you.
Women always lack any form of romantic interest in the men they lead. It has to be the other way round.

When she even gave you a chance to redeem yourself, you failed to escalate it further by having sex with her. This further made her see you as a weak man. Women don't fall in love with weak men, they only use them.

You were so nice to her by giving her care & attention. Again, women don't fall in love with such kind of men, especially if the man has never fuucked her.

The final straw that broke the camel's back was you accommodating her at your own expense & even pouring out your heart to her like a baby.
You also indicated to her that you don't have options because I know she has never seen you with other girls. That is another Bleep up from you that can diminish any form of attraction from a lady.
You may even be shocked to know that other guys have been fuuxking tha bitch with zero effort, while you are doing lovey-dovey with her. That even gave her the guts to denigrate you further by letting you know you she can excuse you if you want to bring a girl. A girl can only tell you that if she sees you as a weak simp & a brother to her.
She has zero romantic feeling towards you yet she's benefitting from you while you gain nothing

Now, what you should do is that you should either tell her off as you can no longer continue accommodating a person you cannot date or Bleep;
Or start bringing pretty, classy & sexy girls wey pass her level. Make sure you remove any form attention you give her.
Kiss & romance those girls even before she finish excusing you. Let her find used condoms by the time she comes back from excusing you guys.

I assure you that in no time, she'll start desiring your attention & try to make you find her attractive. She will try her best to conquer you from those other girls bcoz women always compete with each other . By so doing, she'll avail you of her kpekus.
When she does so, make sure you drill her kpekus mercilessly at least to compensate for all the simpishnes & niceness you have done for her.
Still don't stop bringing other girls, so that she'll know that you still have plenty options. She'll be the one looking for your commitment but don't ever tell her you love her or accept relationship from her. Just be drilling her kpekus till you get tired, then you throw her out into the trash.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by pansophist(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
It's very unmanly to be obsessively emotional, or loving on-the-go. I'm very sure that you falling in love with her has nothing to do with her character, but because she's pretty and made you horney.

Women are not attracted to men like that. Your behavior have directly shut off the dynamics of attraction from her side. You're a conquered territory, no need to be appeased.

Also, women are beautiful responsibities. You're thinking of forking, but she is analysing if you have money and can upgrade her lifestyle. Only if you are aware of the scope and extent of additional responsibility that comes with courting a woman, you'll be very careful to loving on-the-go

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by ifihearam: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
When we call some guys SIMPS they will think its a normal anthem NO it isnt.

You made the girl ran out of emotions for you, from the very first time in Enugu you did not put all your cards on the table..lets say you did not want to rush things, accepted.

When you got to lagos, the first thing was to express yourself and tell her how you felt, but no, you were playing children's game.

Truly, she has seen you as a brother because that was what your presented..when she complained of accomodation, you would have poppe dit in."Oh you want to move into our matrimonial home"? na joke but na serious issue..there are ways to know if she liked you or not but you didnt not even observe...who stays this long for a woman?

The problem here now is, she really does not like you at all at all..its better you let her go than risk beinfg the one to love her while she pities you then sleeos with one of the urchins in your street.

Solution
Let her go..which ever way you can, let her go...

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by ifihearam: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
So she even has somewhere she can go to spend a few days .. wow..

Not surprised it's a guys place...
Oga use ur head...
She just dey feed fat on u.. tongue

Exactly..she has somewhere to go and spend 3 days yet cant stay there?
Its a guy she wants but does not want her...

Life nor balance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by dclak112: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bro she really wants to extract from you through brotherzone. I have had that experience for 3yrs, not until I made up my mind and I asked for sex at a certain amount and she agreed. After the first deal.. We have been nacking

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by RaySimran: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lols grin

Another fairytale by VictorUSA= Obamamessi= Obavo=Messi1=Pells=ballzproblem=Failure2019=Mechanicmike etc_etc_etc.

Hope Suen is paying you for all this?

Continue disguising cheesy
Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Joeev: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
OP this one no hard na. Tell say u wan bring girl over, when u bring am over make she stay reach 5 days,be fit even be olosho. After call am say she don leave make she come back, as soon as she come back bombard her with her sweet your girl was, how sweet the fucxk was, how you can't get her out of your head, do this for like 2 days, d next day, tell am saay you wan call this girl again, say she go stay for another 5 days. Jealousy no go let am gree. From there you go get access to her body. Highest she go use her hand pack Comot, u gain ur peace period

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by labake1(f): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Eheen!!!
Na so rape dey start o
You always see her in her bum shorts, girl no know wetin dey play in your mind.
Be honest with her, tell her that you agreed to accommodate her because of your feelings that if she doesn't want you, you can help her to sort for a cheaper apartment (that she will pay)

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
your 1st mistake is that you didnt let her know about how you felt about her, all this time
your 2nd mistake is to not get the HINT when she told you she had a boyfriend bla bla bla, and you were just hoping for crumbs (aka leftovers from that said BF).
your 3rd mistake is to allow her to move in with you, thinking that you will suddenly play husband and wife together

now you are friendzoned, living with someone who doesnt want you, and wonder how you got in such a miserable place. abeg tell her to move the fukc out since its obvious you invited her in for the WRONG REASONS!

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by SPAMBOX7: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:

OP na woman type this o.
This is the advice she will give her brother. She gave you for free.
Women always tell their brothers the truth. They tell them to avoid things they wouldn't like another girl to do to them cos they know themselves.
A word is never enough for the fool, but for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Smitaro100(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Some stories sef wey man pikin dey hear sef dey hard to believe oo

Asin woman gree stay for your house wey you no be her papa ,brother or even relation, still dey wear bum shot and night gown dey sleep with you for dsame house with strict restrictions to her nunu and she still comfortably dey stay with you over night, nothing village pple no fit do.. undecided

I just hope conji no mk you rape person pikin before you use your brain God give you..
Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
She has told you she's not interested. Move on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excesses Of Mature Single Ladies / On Your Wedding Eve! / It's A Man's World, Isn't It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.