Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) (31436 Views)

Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) / "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. / Breaking News: I Am Not Sure There Will Be An Election In 2019 – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by akosy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
K
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
U
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Promosaver: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by RightToReject(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
He didn't express any concern. His is a typical meandering statement meant to achieve many things later on. Lol. Only the discerning can see through his position.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
only GOD knows best
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by wallay77(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
My pastor
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
judedwriter:
The rapture can happen anytime from now to 2023....

I guess that want he meant.

Definitely!! I listened to the live telecast yesterday.

But trust many people not to read, they will rather comment based on the topic.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by olatuns2017: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
damilola4162:
The general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A. Adeboye has expressed concerns over the 2023 general election, Newspremises reports.

While preaching on Sunday, November 7, Adeboye said, some people are already getting ready to kill over the 2023 election when they are not sure if there would even be 2023 or if Nigeria would still be in existence.

''Some people want fame, they want power, political power. This is 2021 some people are already getting ready to kill themselves over 2023. They don’t even know whether there will be 2023. If there is 2023, whether there will still be around.

"There is nobody who can say for sure that they will still be around tomorrow. It is God who determines who will be around by 2023.

"Someone said to me who do you think is going to be President in 2023 and I said President of where? He said Nigeria. I said how are you sure there will be Nigeria in 2023. Can you swear? I pray there will be, so don’t misquote me but are you are sure?''

Watch him speaking in the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcLiJuV1bXI][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/how-are-you-sure-there-will-be-nigeria-in-2023-adeboye-speaks-on-the-next-presidential-election-video/

Purely political statement

If u know u know

1 Like

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by baggioni: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
smiley
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by JayExperts: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by opobo007: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
If it is so, nobody should be praying for anything or plan since we don't know if the next day is guaranteed. Papa is being political with that statement. Nothing in life is sacrosanct, but that does not mean you should not plan or start a process.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by judedwriter(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
JayExperts:
lol

It's not funny o...the rapture is at hand.

I believe the rapture can't exceed 2023.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Ibkhaleel: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Misleading headline as usual... Very different content

1 Like

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Rayssw: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2021

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Llyodsjids(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Basically this is just some rapture talk..
But to be honest, the average Nigerian is meant to understand that these politicians don't give an F about you or anybody except themselves..
Jxt in the middle of thier tenures and the only thing on thier mind is how to win the next elections AT ALL COST!!!
Omo.. Na animals be African leaders
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Confirm!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I can bet my balls there will be Nigeria in 2023

But what I can't bet my balls on is who will see 2023

Slaw Moir 08/11/2021
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by olatuns2017: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
damilola4162:
The general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A. Adeboye has expressed concerns over the 2023 general election, Newspremises reports.

While preaching on Sunday, November 7, Adeboye said, some people are already getting ready to kill over the 2023 election when they are not sure if there would even be 2023 or if Nigeria would still be in existence.

''Some people want fame, they want power, political power. This is 2021 some people are already getting ready to kill themselves over 2023. They don’t even know whether there will be 2023. If there is 2023, whether there will still be around.

"There is nobody who can say for sure that they will still be around tomorrow. It is God who determines who will be around by 2023.

"Someone said to me who do you think is going to be President in 2023 and I said President of where? He said Nigeria. I said how are you sure there will be Nigeria in 2023. Can you swear? I pray there will be, so don’t misquote me but are you are sure?''

Watch him speaking in the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcLiJuV1bXI][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/how-are-you-sure-there-will-be-nigeria-in-2023-adeboye-speaks-on-the-next-presidential-election-video/

Surely pastor Adeboye will campaign internally for Osibanjo over Tinubu

Obvious reasons

All political and religious leaders are interested in 2023!

Mind you pastor Adeboye is not a Prophet and has never be....that's why he doesn't give vision ...unlike late TB Joshua
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Drella(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Rapture should not come yet... I'm still a virgin na.
After I marry,ehn ehn rapture fit cum.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
God alone decides what happens tomorrow. Daddy Adeboye again is right on this one.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Cognitivereason: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
All this unnecessary talk just to cause a scene in headlines and deviate from the real things we should be concerned about
There will be Nigeria beyond 2023...
The koko is who will lead in 2023
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Druss(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
You are being mischievous. He clearly stated that he prays Nigeria is there in 2023. He even hinted that people would use his statement in this way.

What he clearly meant was that you do not know what the future holds so be careful when planning for the future.

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Seikiri1: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

When Coronavirus pandemic was coming... none of you Pastors predicted it.

Some even foolishly predicted the end of the pandemic as within a few months.

We all know Nigeria might not last beyond 2023.
Go and Check Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin page either Facebook or YouTube, God showed him since 2016 and he prophesied about it and he also called the name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah1QXapvzao

1 Like

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by mediainc: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Try not to misconstrue the context.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by mediainc: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Druss:
You are being mischievous. He clearly stated that he prays Nigeria is there in 2023. He even hinted that people would use his statement in this way.

What he clearly meant was that you do not know what the future holds so be careful when planning for the future.
Ordinary Nigerians politicize more than politicians in Nigeria, most of them know what Adeboye means, he clearly explained, trust Nigerians, they like to bash Naija grin

Abeg make una no put Adeboye for trouble o, bloggers cheesy
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by sammirano2: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fact
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Lucrativress(f): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD'S Servant is right!

No one knows what the next Minute holds for him/her talkless of 2023.

Are you Even sure there will be a 2023 where people will be casting votes ? Are I sure the Earth will still be Normal? Are you sure The Rapture has not happened before then?

There are People alive now that will be gone before today ends.

Any Plans we are Making without making Plans for our Eternity is a Foolish Plan.
Hello Sir
Well done
Most times I just wonder if we leave out parts of the Bible knowingly
Read Proverbs 3:21-26
I'm not being judgmental but your mode of sermon preaching is disconnected from real life.
You leave out a lot of things.
There's a place in the Bible that talks about repetition of word's.
I hope you open that passage of proverbs.
Then do me the favour of reading the whole book of Ecclesiastes and proverbs that talks about healthy lifestyle.
If your mode of dooms day is becoming an irritant,I think you should try another logic from the same Bible.
The Bible has all the substitute's to choose from.
I'm a Christian but I enjoy skipping your posts by.
Don't do it on your own.
The Bible didn't tell us to leave Wisdom.
I come as a friend Sir.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by tujays(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
We Insane Southerners pray Nigeria cease to exist before 2023.

All thanks to the lifeless bigot in Aso Rock
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Kreme(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
potent5:
Adeboye, the greatest religious manipulator of the century.

He is the Maradona on the pulpit.

He has come again to regain relevance after inflicting Nigeria with the curse of APC government.
Wow! are you saying he single-handedly made Nigerans vote for booharry? ... What a powerful man he is...What a wailer you are grin
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Dshocker(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Is this supposed to be a prophecy or a guess
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Scamburster(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
chiedu7:
The North has better be careful, the whole south is tired of everything North

Imagine they set up a navy base in Kano.

I beg where is the sea in Kano?

Well I thank God that the Yorubas are waking up
Are they been sleeping before?
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Scamburster(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
femi4:
I m sure there will be Nigeria beyond 2023....We had same fear in 2015
so you knew what would happen tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.