Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) (31431 Views)

Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) / "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. / Breaking News: I Am Not Sure There Will Be An Election In 2019 – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
King of Yahoo Yahoo just hit the point.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by macjireh: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
judedwriter:
The rapture can happen anytime from now to 2023....

I guess that want he meant.
rapture is not happening now oga....u people just think God is so fed up and He's in a hurry to end tinz on earth...there's a lot God still wants to achieve on earth b4 rapture... a hurried rapture is synonymous with suicide people commit bkos they are fed up...God is in charge and still has a lot more to achieve... till then,,let every man live under a state of constant repentance b4 God,, bkos we sin every minute..So by saying "Lord Jesus I repent of my sins,, wash me clean with Your blood" everytime we sin can make us perfect every time
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Guzx: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by goody2019: 12:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Is that his mandate? Political pastor with nothing worthy to preach.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Vision101(m): 2:44am On Nov 09, 2021
@BlackPantherxXx

When Coronavirus pandemic was coming... none of you Pastors predicted it.

Some even foolishly predicted the end of the pandemic as within a few months.

We all know Nigeria might not last beyond 2023.

@me
Check Pastor adeboye's prophecy for the year 2020. It was released January 2020.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by NobleRace: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2021
Onelove508:

All uv said is normal talk na; who doesn't know that.

Does that now mean we shouldn't think about 2023?

We can plan, think and strategize for 2023 but we shouldn't kill for it.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by judedwriter(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Oga siddon with your rapture abeg..why are you guessing unnecessarily?
Did God communicate with you?

Are you afraid? grin

Even if the rapture is happening today it should be a thing of great joy because we are leaving this sinful world of wickedness and putting on immortal bodies grin

But honestly, rapture will not exceed 2023, believe it or not.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2021
judedwriter:

Are you afraid? grin

Even if the rapture is happening today it should be a thing of great joy because we are leaving this sinful world of wickedness and putting on immortal bodies grin

But honestly, rapture will not exceed 2023, believe it or not.
You make me laugh..
What makes you think so tho?
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by judedwriter(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2021
macjireh:

rapture is not happening now oga....u people just think God is so fed up and He's in a hurry to end tinz on earth...there's a lot God still wants to achieve on earth b4 rapture... a hurried rapture is synonymous with suicide people commit bkos they are fed up...God is in charge and still has a lot more to achieve... till then,,let every man live under a state of constant repentance b4 God,, bkos we sin every minute..So by saying "Lord Jesus I repent of my sins,, wash me clean with Your blood" everytime we sin can make us perfect every time

I hope you aren't afraid o grin

The rapture is a thing of great joy.... I wonder why people dey like to postpone am.

It's a very joyful occasion for 3 reasons::

1. Those raptured alive won't taste of death.

2. Those raptured will put on angelic bodies.

3. Those raptured will say a final bye bye to the evils and wickedness of this world.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by macjireh: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
judedwriter:

I hope you aren't afraid o grin

The rapture is a thing of great joy.... I wonder why people dey like to postpone am.

It's a very joyful occasion for 3 reasons::

1. Those raptured alive won't taste of death.

2. Those raptured will put on angelic bodies.

3. Those raptured will say a final bye bye to the evils and wickedness of this world.

if Rapture were to happen now,,I will be d most happy man,,but dat is not d agenda of God,,u can't force God to usher in d rapture wen d time has not come,,,so wat we can do as Christians is to be in repentance at all times by using d Blood of Jesus to cleanse ourselves
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Hahjascho(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
damilola4162:
The general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A. Adeboye has expressed concerns over the 2023 general election, Newspremises reports.

While preaching on Sunday, November 7, Adeboye said, some people are already getting ready to kill over the 2023 election when they are not sure if there would even be 2023 or if Nigeria would still be in existence.

''Some people want fame, they want power, political power. This is 2021 some people are already getting ready to kill themselves over 2023. They don’t even know whether there will be 2023. If there is 2023, whether there will still be around.

"There is nobody who can say for sure that they will still be around tomorrow. It is God who determines who will be around by 2023.

"Someone said to me who do you think is going to be President in 2023 and I said President of where? He said Nigeria. I said how are you sure there will be Nigeria in 2023. Can you swear? I pray there will be, so don’t misquote me but are you are sure?''

Watch him speaking in the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcLiJuV1bXI][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/how-are-you-sure-there-will-be-nigeria-in-2023-adeboye-speaks-on-the-next-presidential-election-video/
People are really wicked o. I personally listened to him live while sharing the message and I know peope would actually misquote him.

Lazy reporters everywhere. sad
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Hahjascho(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Let me guess what will happen. Femi Adesina will come out and say that this is the reason why he stopped attending church, the MURIC baboon will say that it is a plan by CAN to destabilize Nigeria ahead of the 2023 elections, The Jánjâweed Cäbål that changes Bubu's nappies for him will see it as the perfect opportunity to sideline Osinbajo and poor Baba arugbo ojo Tinubu will be left with no other choice than to climb out of his wheelchair and start strategizing how will remain relevant in 2023 and whether he should adopt a Hausa Fulani jihadist as his running mate in order to convince them that he is still their favourite houseboy.
2022 is going to be more entertaining than BBN, Champions League, World Cup and Olympics jammed together.
He was not talking from a political point of view.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Hahjascho(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
x123xlolls:
Complete the following sentence:

Q1. With the way this guy describe the situation, likely.....................

1. He is IPOB
2. He need some attention
3. He want to become another 'false Prophet'
4. He need some extra cash
5. He need to cash out by 2023 if elections weren't hold, He is a real Prophet then.
6. He is just another Reno
7. All of the above
Don't let the reporters misinform you...he was not talking from a political point of view.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Hahjascho(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Druss:
You are being mischievous. He clearly stated that he prays Nigeria is there in 2023. He even hinted that people would use his statement in this way.

What he clearly meant was that you do not know what the future holds so be careful when planning for the future.
Don't mind them....lazy reports dishing out contents to gullible folks.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by x123xlolls(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hahjascho:
Don't let the reporters misinform you...he was not talking from a political point of view.

You was there
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Hahjascho(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
x123xlolls:

You was there
I was there live .
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Scamburster(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
femi4:
You lack understanding
Zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.