Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

My Experience After Taking meth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience After Taking meth (8715 Views)

Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man / This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience After Taking meth by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:38am On Nov 30, 2021
DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

undecidedI'm still feeling the high from it,I took sniff just a little like pinch of salt.
I was warned seriously to take only a very little.

I took it around 11 pm and now it's 3 am and I feel so energetic and restless.
Also I noticed my heart beat going a bit fast but it's ok.
Here are some things I noticed from the high
1. It makes you lose appetite for food
2. It makes you stay awake for long hours.. I can't sleep
3. If I stay idle my body start scratching me, I have to stand up and do something or get busy. If I lie down on bed to rest my body start feeling uncomfortable.
I have been doing press up since 2am and it is hard to stop.
So far I don't plan on taking it again. I will be flushing the remaining drug in toilet.
For now I'm still feeling the highness but I'm also very very alert.
It's like this Methaphitamine is perfect for soldiers or those who need to stay alert or awake at night.

I will update you all as the hours go, I still feel the high is still strong but I don't know what to expect later ( I hope nothing serious)
This was done for educational purpose, I don't advise anyone to try it. It is very risky

Update: 6:10 am
Ok guys, that's it. I'm not trying this stuff again. Highbess has cleared
I have headache and string stomach ache and I still can't sleep.
I also noticed time flies fast while on this stuff
Ths energy boost I get from this is fucking crazy, I was doing push ups for over 20 mins and I wasn't feeling tired.
I felt like running g or doing something I was just restless.
Around 4am I began to feel headache and stomach ache.
I will prefer 40 lashes of cane than this type of stomach ache I'm having right now..

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by kowema(f): 3:41am On Nov 30, 2021
Such a big risk of your life , just to tell people what they already know.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:51am On Nov 30, 2021
kowema:
All heads are not equal
I have taken acid, mushrooms way back when I was in Netherlands 2009
I have strong mind, so I can control my highness.
Many ppl don't have that type of mind.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by FreeStuffsNG: 3:57am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I'm still feeling the high from it, I crushed it and sniff just a little like pinch of salt.

2. It makes you stay awake.. I can't sleep
3. If I stay idle my body start scratching me, I have to stand up and do something or get busy. If I lie down on bed to rest my body start feeling uncomfortable.

So far I don't plan on taking it again. I plan on flushing the remaining drug in toilet.
It's like this Methaphitamine is perfect for soldiers or those who need to stay alert or awake at night.

I will update you all as the hours go, I still feel the high but I don't know what to expect later.
This was done for educational purpose, I don't advise anyone to try it. It is very risky

You are not a licensed professional like a Pharmacist who can stock controlled substances and you are fully aware that it's illicit, yet you bought it, used it and now gleefully announced it to the world after it's taken over your rational state of mind, trust me, you can immediately be of interest to the NDLEA and I guarantee you that you must have thought those who keep going back had not previously promised not to go back to it. SMH. You are already manifesting the side effects including restlessness,excessive talking ,change in behaviour etc.

I honestly don't believe that anything you put up there is educational, it's glorying in a criminal offence that can put you behind the bars for up to 8 years. That you wrote those things up there while you are under the influence of the drug alone is symptomatic and I think you are just being reckless.

Nothing you wrote up there is a deterrent , as a matter of fact you listed the urge craved by those who depend on it to cope; you literally advertised and recommended an illicit drug!
Information on meth is not new or not available on the internet for anyone who desire to know about it to stay away from it.

The best education to stay away from illicit drug is to stay away. Simple. This thing you did may turn up during advanced background check on your internet activities.

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
You need to upgrade the rules to forbid advertisement of controlled substances and illicit drugs before they start using nairaland to promote the addictive and destructive ' good feeling ' of taking illicit drugs as being done here by the OP.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:58am On Nov 30, 2021
One thing I dislike is how this stuff make my mouth very dry. I have to keep drinking water or else my mouth go dry like desert.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Polynek(m): 3:59am On Nov 30, 2021
Nice 1 bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:04am On Nov 30, 2021
Guys I don't have a connect ooh
It's my guy who is a pharmacist that gave me the level.

I tried it out of curiosity, like I said I'm flushing the remaining stuff in toilet.

It's 4 am still I'm restless like I need to do something. I just can't stay one place. Also experiencing slight headache.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:13am On Nov 30, 2021
Polynek:
Nice 1 bro
Nothing is nice about this drug bro, it just make you angry, alert and restless.
And seriously it makes you talk talk talk and talk.

21 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by OloshoMan: 4:14am On Nov 30, 2021
Nice experience bro, now I don't have to try it

7 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by FreeStuffsNG: 4:15am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I tried it out of curiosity, like I said I'm flushing the remaining stuff in toilet.

It's 4 am still I'm restless like I need to do something. I just can't stay one place. Also experiencing slight headache.
A Pharmacist won't give you meth but if you call those unlicensed quacks selling illicit drugs 'pharmacists', then I get your street lingo.. If it a Pharmacist that gave you, I know you would have called him to help you right now because he will know what you need to take and do .
Just tell your parents so they can quickly assist you to present yourself in the hospital ASAP.
I hope mods delete this thread. It's reckless and can be used against you for criminal prosecution now or in the future.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:26am On Nov 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

A Pharmacist won't give you meth but if you call those unlicensed quacks selling illicit drugs pharmacists, then I get your street lingo.. If it a Pharmacist that gave you, I know you would have called him to help you right now because he will know what you need to take.
Just tell your parents so they can quickly assist you to present yourself in the hospital ASAP.
I hope mods delete this thread
Go to the North, you can buy it very easily and cheap. Here in mende Maryland it is so easy to get.
Many Agberos take it daily. It's not a new thing. It is the reality of the streets. Whether online or offline it won't stop 100 of thousands from doing it.
I come in peace

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:32am On Nov 30, 2021
The highness has reduced but now I'm having some stomach ache and headache.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by xcesspaschal(m): 5:06am On Nov 30, 2021
Op sorry bro

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Scientists(m): 5:12am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
The highness has reduced but now I'm having some stomach ache and headache.

I love this real life thread like this
FreeStuffsNG:
You are not a licensed professional like a Pharmacist who can stock controlled substances and you are fully aware that it's illicit, yet you bought it, used it and now gleefully announced it to the world after it's taken over your rational state of mind, trust me, you can immediately be of interest to the NDLEA and I guarantee you that you must have thought those who keep going back had not previously promised not to go back to it. SMH. You are already manifesting the side effects including restlessness,excessive talking ,change in behaviour etc.

I honestly don't believe that anything you put up there is educational, it's glorying in a criminal offence that can put you behind the bars for up to 8 years. That you wrote those things up there while you are under the influence of the drug alone is symptomatic and I think you are just being reckless.

Nothing you wrote up there is a deterrent , as a matter of fact you listed the urge craved by those who depend on it to cope; you literally advertised and recommended an illicit drug!
Information on meth is not new or not available on the internet for anyone who desire to know about it to stay away from it.

The best education to stay away from illicit drug is to stay away. Simple. This thing you did may turn up during advanced background check on your internet activities.

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
You need to upgrade the rules to forbid advertisement of controlled substances and illicit drugs before they start using nairaland to promote the addictive and destructive ' good feeling ' of taking illicit drugs as being done here by the OP.
Oga calm down. No one that doesn't want to take it will take it.

Please op continue let the nigerians see that it just doesn't make sense at the end.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Scientists(m): 5:16am On Nov 30, 2021
But wait o op. You maybe doing strange things unconsciously that only neighbors can see. Make we wait till everything clears , then we will hear from ndi neighbor.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by benuejosh: 5:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Lies Lies Lies! Have you killed anyone yet? Because that's what all those who take that stuff do. A clear and clean example is the IPOB/ESN/UGM. That's what they do. They take the dangerous substance, they go mentally unstable and then go ahead to kill innocent Igbos. If you haven't killed anyone then i don't believe a crap of what you said. Your post is just a sponsored post against taking that hard and dangerous drug.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by ITbomb(m): 5:45am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I think you are very brave to get to the root of the matter. I really wanted to hear something close up like this
An average Nigerian die from fear of the unknown
Like someone said, let's wait till it has cleared then the neighbours will tell you what you did

11 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:46am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

undecidedI'm still feeling the high from it,I took sniff just a little like pinch of salt.

So far I don't plan on taking it again. I will be flushing the remaining drug in toilet.

I will update you all as the hours go, I still feel the high is still strong but I don't know what to expect later ( I hope nothing serious)

yeah it’s for soldier and it’s used in some country for their military so as to be alert most especially soldiers guarding borders!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2021
benuejosh:
Lies Lies Lies! Have you killed anyone yet? Because that's what all those who take that stuff do. A clear and clean example is the IPOB/ESN/UGM. That's what they do. They take the dangerous substance, they go mentally unstable and then go ahead to kill innocent Igbos. If you haven't killed anyone then i don't believe a crap of what you said. Your post is just a sponsored post against taking that hard and dangerous drug.

Idiot shut up, even without the drug a killer will always be a killer!

Or you never see person Wey dey drink ordinary malt and din kill 30 people..

Mumu

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2021
The OG above me is just wasting his time mentioning a sikosiko from Benue.
Someone who decides to chase rats while his house is on fire and right now, I am more certain and convinced that the dude does have a score to settle with IPOB; going with his newfound habit of mentioning Umuchineke on every thread.
One thing I don't know is if he's intentionally chasing clout or purely naive in his mind. But be that as it may, I only hope that his chi guides him to the very same expected end that he wishes for the righteous.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Ak47young(m): 6:01am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

It was used in the second world war by German soldiers during their advance in Poland and France

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by deltateam: 6:02am On Nov 30, 2021
kowema:

Not really. This is first hand information but let him present himself for flogging so he won't take again.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by illicit(m): 6:07am On Nov 30, 2021
Buba Marwa will find u

lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:09am On Nov 30, 2021
Omo it 6 am and I can't fucking sleep this is serious ohh
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:12am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

All heads are not equal
I have taken acid, mushrooms way back when I was in Netherlands 2009
I have strong mind, so I can control my highness.
Many ppl don't have that type of mind.
have you taken LSD?

I was taught that you smell colors and see sounds with it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by princepee: 6:13am On Nov 30, 2021
Trewg
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by anthonyuncle(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Omo it 6 am and I can't fucking sleep this is serious ohh

keep on drinking water
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by BlackfyreRebell: 6:33am On Nov 30, 2021
Make I follow this thread for documentative purposes
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2021
benuejosh:
My guy from Surulere who is a pharmacist gavd it to me. He used to sell it to Moto park Agberos until he was arrested August last year.
He stopped it but na me disturb am make him give me make I try am
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
have you taken LSD?

I was taught that you smell colors and see sounds with it
No, but someone offered it to me at a party and I refused.
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by alphaRego01(m): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2021
Waisi na ur mate?
Close this thread now!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours / Can You Marry An Impotent Man? / Share Your Worst Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.