Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths (9480 Views)

My Experience After Taking meth / Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / The Dangerous Trend Of Male Raping; Guys Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by ITbomb(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
The dilemma is this
You choose between Depression and Drugs
Most frustrated Youths chose the later to keep going in this Buhari era

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Zenithh: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Developers have developed a drug that destroys their youth. A round of an applause.

Hope this not what some agitators take and start going Gaga and killing their brothers and sisters. Kudos to developers.

Can we have an article on that of SWest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by rex444(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Where my natural vegetarians dey? Strictly on pure weed

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by foxxydude: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ice can turn yougman into an elder in appearance in a couple of months

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Phcmayor(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
I need a piece of this

Atleast e go help me back this girl
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is bad shocked. This is very addictive and i sincerely doubt there's a cure for this certain addiction. God help us all

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by KingDash: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
I don't do drugs, don't smoke.. just alcohol, occasionally tho.
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Take drug or alcohol if it gives you joy but don't abuse tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Sanchez01: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nigerian youths have now graduated from Igbo to doing crystal meth? Igbo is no longer enough for their empty heads?

This is the first time I am reading about crystal meth being in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jehovah please save your son from himself oh!! no to drugs

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by tommy589(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Breaking Bad series comes to mind....

My best series in a while. Do you know of movie sites I can stream or download the prequel, better call saul
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by YangaBabe: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why is this Crystal meth looking different from the one in Breaking Bad?
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by neonbash0: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:
Stay out of crystal meth. The best high and the worst crash you won't be winning in the long run.

Yeah. Lean is bad bad too. Lots of artist already dead coz of that shit. Like lots and lots of great artist

Sometimes I get why folks be wanting to escape reality esp with the way things be moving mad mad. It's a cold world out there. Depression is real
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by zexy2030(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Na drug wey go.make me burn down Asorock I dey find now. Please where can I get it in Enugu?
I get am, how mush u fit pay. Mention me on a dead thread grin
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
zexy2030:

I get am, how mush u fit pay. Mention me on a dead thread grin
Na free things dey hungry me.now cheesy cheesy. Anything wey I go pay, I no do.
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Loxleyy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Icesipero
This Stuff is something else...

Boys no dey sleep for night again oh.
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by geezynoni: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Davash222:

I don't do drugs.

I take only weed and alcohol.
Weed is water innit.
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Polynek(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Make una allow people to enjoy
Any person wey mad don mad undecided
I no de pity pple like dat
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by x2x2(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
This thing blike wetin my former neighbor dey add join AZ smoke. After smoking he will be sweating and happy at the same time.. When he takes so much,he will start sleeping where he is sitting. He can sleep there for hours ,and he will be sweating so badly.. He calls it Charle ...

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Tokskob2008: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
tommy589:

My best series in a while. Do you know of movie sites I can stream or download the prequel, better call saul
Try o2tv series
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by RedpillAnalyst: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
I'm sure that's a low quality crystal meth made by a rouge Chemistry student in his from.. The real thing ain't that cheap to hold carelessly

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:
I'm sure that's a low quality crystal meth made by a rouge Chemistry student in his from.. The real thing ain't that cheap to hold carelessly

Ah swear, e fit be ordinary iceblock. I know how much dem dey retail 1G for here. Real ice of that quantity is worth over 100k

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. What's the difference? undecided. Highness na highness, forget the type wey you dey use undecided
There's a huge difference.. Weed isn't hard drugs. It's just another VIP herb for great men
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by contentsub: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thank you for bringing this menace to light here ...
Nobody that takes this drug s normal ...
it seems it’s a south east south south thing
doksblog:
But what is meth?
meth has become a serious issue in Nigeria and the Southeast with thousands of Igbo youths addicted to the drug.

meth is the Igbo slang name for a very dangerous hard drug called Methamphetamine or Crystal Meth.
Read;How Nigerians love taking cough syrup
It looks like ice block and can be blue in colour sometimes. meth is known by experts to be one of the hardest drug addictions to treat.

It is very addictive and affects the central nervous system of whoever takes it.
It creates a feeling of massive happiness that is very addictive and makes the taker want to fly.
When the effect wears off, the taker tries to have that feeling again thereby taking it again.

How Can You Know Someone Who Is Addicted

According to WebMD, these are the signs of someone with serious meth addiction?
1.Tattered dressing and shabby looks
2.Always picking at hair or skin
3.Loss of appetite and weight loss
4.Moving Eyes about every time
5.Strange sleeping patterns — staying up for days or even weeks at a time
6.Always Talking, Nonstop
7.Borrowing money often, selling possessions, or stealing
8.Angry outbursts or mood swings
9.Psychotic behaviour, such as paranoia and hallucinations

What Does meth Do To Your Body?

1.High Temperature and possible death
2.Unable To Sleep and Violent
3.The user ages fast and looks sick with lots of pimples.

Therapy and Cure

There is no drug that can cure meth addiction. This is what makes it so dangerous.
The only treatment is Behavioural therapy which we are not sure is available in Nigeria now.....Continue

https://doksblog.com/this-is-not-iceblock-its-mkpuru-mmiri-the-substance-destroying-youths/
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by duro4chang(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Phcmayor:
I need a piece of this
Atleast e go help me back this girl
Ha!
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sanchez01:
Nigerian youths have now graduated from Igbo to doing crystal meth? Igbo is no longer enough for their empty heads?

This is the first time I am reading about crystal meth being in Nigeria.
Unfortunately it's my second time hearing about it, heard it for the first time yesterday that this shit has reached my ancestral kingdom when I visited over the weekend and has started devastating youths who patronize it. Drugs are really harmful, it's good to always stay clear.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Haynnie: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool MY BEST ICE ON ICELAND. WTFFFFFF. D BEST MAN. NACK SK OR ARIZONA JOIN. ABOBI U GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN

This wan dey see him grave already. Continue
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Rickmann: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
doksblog:
But what is meth?
meth has become a serious issue in Nigeria and the Southeast with thousands of Igbo youths addicted to the drug.

meth is the Igbo slang name for a very dangerous hard drug called Methamphetamine or Crystal Meth.
Read;How Nigerians love taking cough syrup
It looks like ice block and can be blue in colour sometimes. meth is known by experts to be one of the hardest drug addictions to treat.

It is very addictive and affects the central nervous system of whoever takes it.
It creates a feeling of massive happiness that is very addictive and makes the taker want to fly.
When the effect wears off, the taker tries to have that feeling again thereby taking it again.

How Can You Know Someone Who Is Addicted

According to WebMD, these are the signs of someone with serious meth addiction?
1.Tattered dressing and shabby looks
2.Always picking at hair or skin
3.Loss of appetite and weight loss
4.Moving Eyes about every time
5.Strange sleeping patterns — staying up for days or even weeks at a time
6.Always Talking, Nonstop
7.Borrowing money often, selling possessions, or stealing
8.Angry outbursts or mood swings
9.Psychotic behaviour, such as paranoia and hallucinations

What Does meth Do To Your Body?

1.High Temperature and possible death
2.Unable To Sleep and Violent
3.The user ages fast and looks sick with lots of pimples.

Therapy and Cure

There is no drug that can cure meth addiction. This is what makes it so dangerous.
The only treatment is Behavioural therapy which we are not sure is available in Nigeria now.....Continue

https://doksblog.com/this-is-not-iceblock-its-mkpuru-mmiri-the-substance-destroying-youths/

Bloody methamphetamine
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Boogyman557: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Haynnie:

This wan dey see him grave already. Continue
HOLLY GRAM cool NO HARM IN TRYING IT MAN. U GONNA FEEL GUD. WTF MAN
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Chameleonadiks(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Meanwhile, I'm looking for a good supplier. These guys in my area say it's either meth or nothing. And I have dreams of becoming a billionaire one day.
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by angelfallz(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Breaking Bad things
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths by Moredays78(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
On a serious note, dat drug is very bad. went to villa during xmas last yr, come nd see hw dis drug is distroying dem youth. a friend of mine den dat once looked very huge nd tall nw looked like old sickel cell patient, very bad of dem dat do drugs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. / What I Discovered About My Girlfriend's Private Part In D Bathroom-man Recounts / I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.