Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? (21182 Views)

Beware Of Quack Vets / Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... / Why Do Vets/pet Store Like Keeping Lhasa In Their Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by grandstar(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam
Your friend does not seem to be too bright or is he a teenager. Does he not know the right thing? This is sad.

The deed has been done. No need for an abortion. Sell the pups when born and ensure such stupidity does not occur again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Offpoint1: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let me laugh away my sorrow momentarilygrin

3 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by illicit(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ekuke no get level at all
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by ShitStain(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Funniest thread I've read in a while

4 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by paskal16: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
OP see the Ekuke here I dn catch am for you

10 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Evergreen4(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na because of dog you dey blow all this grammar

5 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Rocktation(f): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
I had a gooood laugh. I appreciate you.

9 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by spinna: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abeg post the Ekuke and GSD sextape or pics make we laugh...

Mine is like the opposite case.. i took my Boerboel all the way to Magodo for mating and they "refused to do" even till the next day no positive report..i had to take her back home and bring her again still " no do"

I was sad that ive wasted so much money on taxi etc but now i can see she is heavily pregnant and due in a weeks time..

Quality boerboels loading be dat.. God is great

4 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by clockwisereport: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
luqhas100:
I hope its not what am thinking sha

Wetin u dey think

No "corruption" me
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin

All I can say is this, you're a dog-racist abi dog-tribalist and a dog-supremacist.

How dare you discriminate against an innocent ekuke that was only rendering a dogtarian service's?

So, this is how you show appreciation to a 404 that had to cancel other appointments and spend the entire night rendering services to your lonely and honey dog that needed companionship?

This lack of appreciation is very troubling. cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Dollywood(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Damnnnn, you've gotcha see me laughing so hard with my coffee-stained teeth gleaming like a kid whose dad just got him a console. grin

6 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Frezhkid10(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin..nothing wey we no go hear for this Nairaland…

3 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I need information guys. I’m so pissed and annoyed and I haven’t been myself since yesterday.

I bought a German shepherd puppy less than a year ago and I spent money on her a lot, i mean a lot. Routine vet visits, expensive canned food, noodles and dry food, up to date on all vaccinations, I even hired a personal dog groomer to make her look really beautiful and attractive all the time.

If I calculate the amount I’ve spent on this dog, you’ll think I spent it on a girl I’m planning on marrying. Her parents are good looking German shepherds, in fact the dad is actually an imported GSD from the UK. The dad is agile, ferocious and will rip any stranger apart but my pup has always been too docile and can only bark when she’s inside a cage. That’s discussion for another day.

I never bought her with the intention of breeding her for puppies to sell, I bought her because I needed a pet and I swore never to mate her with any dog. Sadly I traveled out for schooling and I left her with a friend who I regularly send money to for her upkeep.

I noticed that my friend had the intentions of mating her for puppies because he really needed money and since I won’t be in Nigeria anytime soon, I reluctantly agreed on the conditions that he select a pedigree GSD stud for her. She came on heat 2 days ago and I discussed with my friend and gave him contacts of a guy with a good GSD stud. Yesterday night I was studying when he sent me pictures of her being mated by a Bingo!!!! A fvcking ekuke! A stupid 404 whose destiny and life purpose is to end up in the pot of a calabar man with pot belly. She had even achieved the lock position with the stupid ekuke. I was angry and I knew that if I was there, God knows I would have murdered that ekuke with my bare hands. How that ekuke entered the high fenced compound is a mystery to me.

How my friend could be so negligent to allow this to happen. The thing with male ekuke is that they don’t mate once and he was with her all night. Now I am thinking of telling my friend to take her for an abortion if she gets pregnant. No dog of mine is giving birth to pups fathered by an ekuke.
You needed her as pet right? Why didn't you travel with her for studies? Do you know the meaning of pet?

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
hahahahaha once I read the headline, I knew immediately say ekuke don climb pure breed- who no like better thing ??

But bro, you harsh oh!!!! how you wan terminate this half-caste Pekin them your dog go born?

Anyway, like the local dog, na to reap where I never sow d hungry me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Spidermon: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is a case of Canine mismating and Yes, pregnancy can be terminated in dogs.

Contact an experienced vet around you for guidance.

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
shantti:
This is racism against dogs, when would we stop judging things from the color of their skin ability to eat shit. I am standing up for all ekuke dogs, all dogs are created equal

I have a dream, that one day..............................

Infact, you should start a movement like "All Ekuke's Lives Matters". grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by jessyzin(f): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
So sorry,

I honestly understand how you’re feeling right now. Tell your friend to take your dog to a Vet discuss what you want with the Vet am sure something can be done.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by YourFavorite21(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sanchez01:
grin

This has got to be one of the funniest threads on this forum! grin grin

This is almost similar to Nollywood movies of those days where rich folks spend a lot to raise their daughters, give them the best of education and all, only for them to fall in love with some stubborn, wretched dudes whose families have never seen a miniflat.

Ekuke of life! grin
grin grin
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by SirLakes: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
See discrimination against EKUKE

Chaiii.... EKUKE yaf suffer
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Kunja2: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I need information guys. I’m so pissed and annoyed and I haven’t been myself since yesterday.

I bought a German shepherd puppy less than a year ago and I spent money on her a lot, i mean a lot. Routine vet visits, expensive canned food, noodles and dry food, up to date on all vaccinations, I even hired a personal dog groomer to make her look really beautiful and attractive all the time.

If I calculate the amount I’ve spent on this dog, you’ll think I spent it on a girl I’m planning on marrying. Her parents are good looking German shepherds, in fact the dad is actually an imported GSD from the UK. The dad is agile, ferocious and will rip any stranger apart but my pup has always been too docile and can only bark when she’s inside a cage. That’s discussion for another day.

I never bought her with the intention of breeding her for puppies to sell, I bought her because I needed a pet and I swore never to mate her with any dog. Sadly I traveled out for schooling and I left her with a friend who I regularly send money to for her upkeep.

I noticed that my friend had the intentions of mating her for puppies because he really needed money and since I won’t be in Nigeria anytime soon, I reluctantly agreed on the conditions that he select a pedigree GSD stud for her. She came on heat 2 days ago and I discussed with my friend and gave him contacts of a guy with a good GSD stud. Yesterday night I was studying when he sent me pictures of her being mated by a Bingo!!!! A fvcking ekuke! A stupid 404 whose destiny and life purpose is to end up in the pot of a calabar man with pot belly. She had even achieved the lock position with the stupid ekuke. I was angry and I knew that if I was there, God knows I would have murdered that ekuke with my bare hands. How that ekuke entered the high fenced compound is a mystery to me.

How my friend could be so negligent to allow this to happen. The thing with male ekuke is that they don’t mate once and he was with her all night. Now I am thinking of telling my friend to take her for an abortion if she gets pregnant. No dog of mine is giving birth to pups fathered by an ekuke.
when a dog achieve a lock position, what does that mean?
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by ElexObi1: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
The writer must be a very good story writer

5 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by jossydude(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yes u can terminate the pregnancy. Or better still administer a drug to help u eliminate any chances of getting pregnant.
ProphetJeroboam:

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Yankee101: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yesterday night I was studying when he sent me pictures of her being mated by a Bingo!!!!

I dey laff like on top my voice

2 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Chummynoni(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is funny as shit!!. What a wise ekuke. Dream of most nigerian men, entangling a foreigner for citizenship. D ekuke wan secure hin pup's future. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Olam09(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:

grin why did I find this dude story so funny?

5 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Kakamorufu(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shey Ekuke wa kere ninu aye ni grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Olayetan(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
greenie77:
Ekuke no be dog? cheesy

Ekuke no get reputation nah. How can a dog well fed with expensive lifestyle settle for ekuke, bet it, that dog reputation is about to go down the drain.

4 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by mejai(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:

I can relate such feelings. Chai....

One of the most ferocious dog I have ever been with, my late major, was so massive by the time he died

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
greenie77:
Ekuke no be dog? cheesy

Dog wey Brazilian president get as pet

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by lexy2014: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:

If it's any consolation, the Brazilian president has an ekuke as his family pet

2 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by OKOATA(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bros buy her Tetracycline, I used that for my dog and it worked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Incredible Hybrid Animals You Wouldn’t Believe Exist. (PHOTOS) / Barren Female Dogs / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.