Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? (21174 Views)

Beware Of Quack Vets / Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... / Why Do Vets/pet Store Like Keeping Lhasa In Their Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by logan2(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I need information guys. I’m so pissed and annoyed and I haven’t been myself since yesterday.

I bought a German shepherd puppy less than a year ago and I spent money on her a lot, i mean a lot. Routine vet visits, expensive canned food, noodles and dry food, up to date on all vaccinations, I even hired a personal dog groomer to make her look really beautiful and attractive all the time.

If I calculate the amount I’ve spent on this dog, you’ll think I spent it on a girl I’m planning on marrying. Her parents are good looking German shepherds, in fact the dad is actually an imported GSD from the UK. The dad is agile, ferocious and will rip any stranger apart but my pup has always been too docile and can only bark when she’s inside a cage. That’s discussion for another day.

I never bought her with the intention of breeding her for puppies to sell, I bought her because I needed a pet and I swore never to mate her with any dog. Sadly I traveled out for schooling and I left her with a friend who I regularly send money to for her upkeep.

I noticed that my friend had the intentions of mating her for puppies because he really needed money and since I won’t be in Nigeria anytime soon, I reluctantly agreed on the conditions that he select a pedigree GSD stud for her. She came on heat 2 days ago and I discussed with my friend and gave him contacts of a guy with a good GSD stud. Yesterday night I was studying when he sent me pictures of her being mated by a Bingo!!!! A fvcking ekuke! A stupid 404 whose destiny and life purpose is to end up in the pot of a calabar man with pot belly. She had even achieved the lock position with the stupid ekuke. I was angry and I knew that if I was there, God knows I would have murdered that ekuke with my bare hands. How that ekuke entered the high fenced compound is a mystery to me.

How my friend could be so negligent to allow this to happen. The thing with male ekuke is that they don’t mate once and he was with her all night. Now I am thinking of telling my friend to take her for an abortion if she gets pregnant. No dog of mine is giving birth to pups fathered by an ekuke.
you. Must be stinky rich
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Sirwallace(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bloody dog racist.

Small time, you people will be shouting black live matter.

So the Ekuke life no matter.

Says a lot about black folks if the racism handle is reverse.

We go worst pass the white
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
byrron:
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin

All I can say is this, you're a dog-racist abi dog-tribalist and a dog-supremacist.

How dare you discriminate against an innocent ekuke that was only rendering a dogtarian service's?

So, this is how you show appreciation to a 404 that had to cancel other appointments and spend the entire night rendering services to your lonely and honey dog that needed companionship?

This lack of appreciation is very troubling. cheesy cheesy
this is like a broke ass, Nairaland redpill,alfa male trying to toast DJ cuppy.

2 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I need information guys. I’m so pissed and annoyed and I haven’t been myself since yesterday.

I bought a German shepherd puppy less than a year ago and I spent money on her a lot, i mean a lot. Routine vet visits, expensive canned food, noodles and dry food, up to date on all vaccinations, I even hired a personal dog groomer to make her look really beautiful and attractive all the time.

If I calculate the amount I’ve spent on this dog, you’ll think I spent it on a girl I’m planning on marrying. Her parents are good looking German shepherds, in fact the dad is actually an imported GSD from the UK. The dad is agile, ferocious and will rip any stranger apart but my pup has always been too docile and can only bark when she’s inside a cage. That’s discussion for another day.

I never bought her with the intention of breeding her for puppies to sell, I bought her because I needed a pet and I swore never to mate her with any dog. Sadly I traveled out for schooling and I left her with a friend who I regularly send money to for her upkeep.

I noticed that my friend had the intentions of mating her for puppies because he really needed money and since I won’t be in Nigeria anytime soon, I reluctantly agreed on the conditions that he select a pedigree GSD stud for her. She came on heat 2 days ago and I discussed with my friend and gave him contacts of a guy with a good GSD stud. Yesterday night I was studying when he sent me pictures of her being mated by a Bingo!!!! A fvcking ekuke! A stupid 404 whose destiny and life purpose is to end up in the pot of a calabar man with pot belly. She had even achieved the lock position with the stupid ekuke. I was angry and I knew that if I was there, God knows I would have murdered that ekuke with my bare hands. How that ekuke entered the high fenced compound is a mystery to me.

How my friend could be so negligent to allow this to happen. The thing with male ekuke is that they don’t mate once and he was with her all night. Now I am thinking of telling my friend to take her for an abortion if she gets pregnant. No dog of mine is giving birth to pups fathered by an ekuke.

grin grin grin SAY NO TO DOG RACISM angry #EkukeLivesMatter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by nwanyiugbo122(f): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lol, I don laugh trowey my phone, people de for this life sha, but your ajebo dog enjoyed the ekuke bah?
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by spinna: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
I hope is not Ekuke that put her in that condition?
Ekuke no go fit. No a pure male Boerboel..
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:

Honestly you get time, carry on
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Agboconsult1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Again what is the name of that Chinese princess that married a commner.?
Ur dog she have made her decision.
Social discrimination must stop
Lol lol lol lol lol.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by kurlz(f): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:

Ahahahhahahahahaahhahahaha
Ahahahahajhajahahahahahahha
A haha hah haha a hahahaha

Guy you are so funny. If you see the way I laughed after reading hen.

BTW this is racism o.
Ekuke too are dogs

Ahahahhahahahhaha

Laugh no go kill me.

2 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by kurlz(f): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
alpamo6:
With all your knowledge of dogs and expenses, you can't get a vet you can call before bringing it on Nairaland.

If he doesn't post it here, how are we going to laugh over this comedy?

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Freeman911(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lmao grin grin grin. This one of the funniest thread I have ever seen in this platform.

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
this is like a broke ass, Nairaland redpill,alfa male trying to toast DJ cuppy.

grin grin grin
But the broke ass succeeded in getting to Disney.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by qanda: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is cracking. I can't stop laughing.

You will do well in writing comedy.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
There are risk involved she may loose her womb...and she will nerver forgive u for making her barren then think of the cost of ivf which fails at times..what is wrong with ekuku dog is the preeek too small...na them they nack pase ajebo 30min them still they inside
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by chukwumzurum(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
I understand your pains...
Just call ur vet, they'll provide you with proper information..
Mehn that abomination of GSD and bingo must not be born grin!!!!
But I know very much they can be aborted.

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by awulio(f): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lol I cannot stop laughing

ProphetJeroboam:

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by HajiaNotu: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oh my grin grin

I had a good laugh ....
Thank you Op.

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Debbieucee(f): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thisgot me laughing �� really?
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by nellyelitz(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jalaw:
Da' Owo, ado Ata unam.
Ku boro ishi ado
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by 1F30M4(f): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lmfaoooooo it's the "male ekuke don't mate once and he was with her all night" for me grin grin sorry brah cheesy
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by dmgr(m): 12:46am On Nov 09, 2021
BoosBae:
See racist oh, wonderful grin

So, you don't want an Ekuke to be your in-law?

Now this is why some parents reject some kinda suitors grin After investing heavily, one rada rada will want to come and marry cheesy

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Cutezt(m): 2:01am On Nov 09, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I will attach pictures on the next thread update.

My brother, same thing happened to my Eskimo o, the ekuke stayed all night too, I still do not understand how the Ekuke went into the house with a locked gate and a long fence, we called a vet and he gave her injections a couple of time but to our shock, the preg refused to go, she just gave birth about 4 days ago, I don't even know what to do with the pups.

I have sha swore to kill that dog the next time I see it in the house and I told the owners that I will do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by edgell(m): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Your friend is in dire need of money but you prefer spending on a pet.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by folake4u(f): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2021
This thread is hilarious. grin
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by AlphaStyles(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2021
LMAO
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by tonexman18(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2021
Dogs and abortionsgrin grin grin
Na my first time to dey hear something like dis
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Zakiushenry: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Your dog may die soon, she crosses with non- vaccinated dog
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Mamijoh(f): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2021
dandydrey:
Lmao..of all the problems we are facing in this country
I wonder ooh grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by charlypoker(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2021
This one well so?

this dog na your younger sister? Instead of you to adopt a child from the orphanage you are there complaining that you dog has been mated with a local breed. if you use that money you have spend on that miserable do to acquire knowledge or buy sense, you will achieve a lot. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by charlypoker(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO
dmgr:

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Samtob90(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Timoleon post=107435207]Give am postinor 2 chop undecided[/quote
What is it used for please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Incredible Hybrid Animals You Wouldn’t Believe Exist. (PHOTOS) / Barren Female Dogs / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.