Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? (21184 Views)

Beware Of Quack Vets / Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... / Why Do Vets/pet Store Like Keeping Lhasa In Their Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by ProphetJeroboam: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Cutezt:

My brother, same thing happened to my Eskimo o, the ekuke stayed all night too, I still do not understand how the Ekuke went into the house with a locked gate and a long fence, we called a vet and he gave her injections a couple of time but to our shock, the preg refused to go, she just gave birth about 4 days ago, I don't even know what to do with the pups.

I have sha swore to kill that dog the next time I see it in the house and I told the owners that I will do it.
Bro, I knew in my heart that the ekuke had to die for me to be at rest but sadly I can’t kill the pest from here. My dog has been taken to the vet today though. I’ll share updates.

2 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Chno: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
lol abeg no kill that ekuke make thunder no fire you there
ProphetJeroboam:
Bro, I knew in my heart that the ekuke had to die for me to be at rest but sadly I can’t kill the pest from here. My dog has been taken to the vet today though. I’ll share updates.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Streetpriest1: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
So people no get problem for this country
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Streamz: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I need information guys. I’m so pissed and annoyed and I haven’t been myself since yesterday.

I bought a German shepherd puppy less than a year ago and I spent money on her a lot, i mean a lot. Routine vet visits, expensive canned food, noodles and dry food, up to date on all vaccinations, I even hired a personal dog groomer to make her look really beautiful and attractive all the time.

If I calculate the amount I’ve spent on this dog, you’ll think I spent it on a girl I’m planning on marrying. Her parents are good looking German shepherds, in fact the dad is actually an imported GSD from the UK. The dad is agile, ferocious and will rip any stranger apart but my pup has always been too docile and can only bark when she’s inside a cage. That’s discussion for another day.

I never bought her with the intention of breeding her for puppies to sell, I bought her because I needed a pet and I swore never to mate her with any dog. Sadly I traveled out for schooling and I left her with a friend who I regularly send money to for her upkeep.

I noticed that my friend had the intentions of mating her for puppies because he really needed money and since I won’t be in Nigeria anytime soon, I reluctantly agreed on the conditions that he select a pedigree GSD stud for her. She came on heat 2 days ago and I discussed with my friend and gave him contacts of a guy with a good GSD stud. Yesterday night I was studying when he sent me pictures of her being mated by a Bingo!!!! A fvcking ekuke! A stupid 404 whose destiny and life purpose is to end up in the pot of a calabar man with pot belly. She had even achieved the lock position with the stupid ekuke. I was angry and I knew that if I was there, God knows I would have murdered that ekuke with my bare hands. How that ekuke entered the high fenced compound is a mystery to me.

How my friend could be so negligent to allow this to happen. The thing with male ekuke is that they don’t mate once and he was with her all night. Now I am thinking of telling my friend to take her for an abortion if she gets pregnant. No dog of mine is giving birth to pups fathered by an ekuke.

You see yourself?
That's racial discrimination
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by arthurwillia(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
taiwofawole:

Lol , as per I have scam you before abi ? .. All this uncultured swine on NL , check my profile very before commenting, idiot !

Lol 50% ROi Nairaland suppose ban you ni calling me names, by the time I’m done reporting you, your life you feel not try me again, efu lefu
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by arthurwillia(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
taiwofawole:

I have being on NL before you could even purchase a mobile phone , very stupid being .. Opening your mouth to talk trash about people you don’t even know

Lol useless people plenty for this NL sha, keypad warriors

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
@ ProphetJeroboam : I know your story is fictional but you deserve some sort of literary award for comedic creativity. Your whole post was forking hilarious grin
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
arthurwillia:
Scammer
You may have a good point. All his previous posts with his number have been deleted by the mods … scammer smells.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by ProphetJeroboam: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
@ ProphetJeroboam : I know your story is fictional but you deserve some sort of literary award for comedic creativity. Your whole post was forking hilarious grin
Lol, fictional? Stay tuned on my next post.

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by arthurwillia(m): 4:26am On Nov 10, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
You may have a good point. All his previous posts with his number have been deleted by the mods … scammer smells.

Can you see the way he attacked me like he’s a saint..
called me names
it’s a pure scam. 50% ROI come on
Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by taiwofawole: 5:52am On Nov 10, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol 50% ROi Nairaland suppose ban you ni calling me names, by the time I’m done reporting you, your life you feel not try me again, efu lefu

Assistant mod grin , you don’t have to open your mouth all the time . Sometimes do your research before you talk , ask questions and all

Everyone should read this and dog breeds should testify

You bought a Rottweiler for 100k (Rottweilers are the less type of breed and pedigrees are more expensive and demanding than normal breeds , don’t forget we have husky - 400-500k ,cane corso 300k - 500k , mastiff 800k - 1.2M ) and other fast selling breeds of dog , I’m only using Rott as a case study here because of the high demand) , the total cost of feeding and vaccination till second heat ranges to 120k - 300k . Your Rottweiler gives birth to an average of 6-10 , Rottweiler are currently being sold for 100k , so averagely a net profit of 600k - 1.2M . How much was your total capital 220k - 400k and your return is 600k - 1.2M and don’t forget a dog litters at least twice in a year .. Now imagine have a company that solely deals with breeding and selling of dogs and accessories .. Take “doctor Tessy brand” as a case study ..

All this young useless people would just come and be taking trash on NL . Why not ask for my business proposal .. I have nothing more to say to you !
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by taiwofawole: 5:55am On Nov 10, 2021
arthurwillia:

Can you see the way he attacked me like he’s a saint..
called me names
it’s a pure scam. 50% ROI come on
Who does that?

Lol , why won’t I attack ? I will only stay quiet if I was a scam , you don’t just accuse people falsely based on your opinion ... You don’t know me , I don’t know you and you just immediately tagged me “scam” and expect me to stay quiet ? How would you feel if i say your NYSC medical registration is a scam ? without proof or anything It is okay to give your opinion like the OP above but don’t place a scam embargo on my brand because you wouldn’t want someone to do the same to you .. so kindly modify your comments and I wouldn’t modify mine , let us end here
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by taiwofawole: 6:00am On Nov 10, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

Lol , my previous thread has existed since 2017 and they were deleted because my phone number appeared to many times and the phone number was flagged for “spamming” . So apparently NL deleted every post that has my phone number . If I type the phone number here , this comment would be deleted and I would be suspended for 24 hours .. Why will you say he has a valid point without evidence . You sound no different from all this Nigeria police , I wouldn’t earn all those reviews if I was a scam ! Peace
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by taiwofawole: 6:09am On Nov 10, 2021
taiwofawole:

Good evening nairaland , my name is Kennie Fawole , a certified business strategist , you need proof about me check the thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/5297774/thread-meant-customers-review-testimony

So recently , I kickstarted a financial company , what we deal majorly with is dogs (averagely dog breeding is one the most lucrative livestock business) but we aren’t just focusing on dog breeding , we have quite a large number of options of services regarding dog breeding , I need investors on both short terms and long terms to work with me .

At least 50% return of investment is guaranteed , kindly call or whatsapp me for further discussion
0806026493eight

So some guys has been calling me “scam” just because of me saying up to “50% ROI” . But I don’t blame him , lack of knowledge speaks !

Everybody should review this and dog breeds should testify

You bought a Rottweiler for 100k (Rottweilers are the less type of breed and pedigrees are more expensive and demanding than normal breeds , don’t forget we have husky - 400-500k ,cane corso 300k - 500k , mastiff 800k - 1.2M ) and other fast selling breeds of dog , I’m only using Rott as a case study here because of the high demand) , the total cost of feeding and vaccination till second heat ranges to 120k - 300k . Your Rottweiler gives birth to an average of 6-10 , Rottweiler are currently being sold for 100k , so averagely a net profit of 600k - 1.2M . How much was your total capital 220k - 400k and your return is 600k - 1.2M and don’t forget a dog litters at least twice in a year .. Now imagine have a company that solely deals with breeding and selling of dogs and accessories .. Take “doctor Tessy brand” as a case study ..

I remain the #1 Verified and certified Business strategist here on NL and I will continue to impact this forum Positively the way I have been doing !
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by KusherAbel: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
I need information guys. I’m so pissed and annoyed and I haven’t been myself since yesterday.

I bought a German shepherd puppy less than a year ago and I spent money on her a lot, i mean a lot. Routine vet visits, expensive canned food, noodles and dry food, up to date on all vaccinations, I even hired a personal dog groomer to make her look really beautiful and attractive all the time.

If I calculate the amount I’ve spent on this dog, you’ll think I spent it on a girl I’m planning on marrying. Her parents are good looking German shepherds, in fact the dad is actually an imported GSD from the UK. The dad is agile, ferocious and will rip any stranger apart but my pup has always been too docile and can only bark when she’s inside a cage. That’s discussion for another day.

I never bought her with the intention of breeding her for puppies to sell, I bought her because I needed a pet and I swore never to mate her with any dog. Sadly I traveled out for schooling and I left her with a friend who I regularly send money to for her upkeep.

I noticed that my friend had the intentions of mating her for puppies because he really needed money and since I won’t be in Nigeria anytime soon, I reluctantly agreed on the conditions that he select a pedigree GSD stud for her. She came on heat 2 days ago and I discussed with my friend and gave him contacts of a guy with a good GSD stud. Yesterday night I was studying when he sent me pictures of her being mated by a Bingo!!!! A fvcking ekuke! A stupid 404 whose destiny and life purpose is to end up in the pot of a calabar man with pot belly. She had even achieved the lock position with the stupid ekuke. I was angry and I knew that if I was there, God knows I would have murdered that ekuke with my bare hands. How that ekuke entered the high fenced compound is a mystery to me.

How my friend could be so negligent to allow this to happen. The thing with male ekuke is that they don’t mate once and he was with her all night. Now I am thinking of telling my friend to take her for an abortion if she gets pregnant. No dog of mine is giving birth to pups fathered by an ekuke.

So what's the update? What happened with your dog
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by ProphetJeroboam: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
KusherAbel:

So what's the update? What happened with your dog
Did a similar event happen to you? I am planning on creating a thread to explain what happened eventually.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Incredible Hybrid Animals You Wouldn’t Believe Exist. (PHOTOS) / Barren Female Dogs / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.