Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? (21206 Views)

Beware Of Quack Vets / Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... / Why Do Vets/pet Store Like Keeping Lhasa In Their Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Seankhalifa: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
If u want to buy puppy and u are in kd hala

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
spinna:
Abeg post the Ekuke and GSD sextape or pics make we laugh...

Mine is like the opposite case.. i took my Boerboel all the way to Magodo for mating and they "refused to do" even till the next day no positive report..i had to take her back home and bring her again still " no do"

I was sad that ive wasted so much money on taxi etc but now i can see she is heavily pregnant and due in a weeks time..

Quality boerboels loading be dat.. God is great

I hope is not Ekuke that put her in that condition?

2 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Oseniade(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
You are a veterinarian rascist !
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Perfecttouchade: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
I read this post and I've been Laaffe grin

the Ekuke should be charged to court for raping cheesy
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by BigDan69: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
#EkukeLivesMatter

3 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I need information guys. I’m so pissed and annoyed and I haven’t been myself since yesterday.

I bought a German shepherd puppy less than a year ago and I spent money on her a lot, i mean a lot. Routine vet visits, expensive canned food, noodles and dry food, up to date on all vaccinations, I even hired a personal dog groomer to make her look really beautiful and attractive all the time.

If I calculate the amount I’ve spent on this dog, you’ll think I spent it on a girl I’m planning on marrying. Her parents are good looking German shepherds, in fact the dad is actually an imported GSD from the UK. The dad is agile, ferocious and will rip any stranger apart but my pup has always been too docile and can only bark when she’s inside a cage. That’s discussion for another day.

I never bought her with the intention of breeding her for puppies to sell, I bought her because I needed a pet and I swore never to mate her with any dog. Sadly I traveled out for schooling and I left her with a friend who I regularly send money to for her upkeep.

I noticed that my friend had the intentions of mating her for puppies because he really needed money and since I won’t be in Nigeria anytime soon, I reluctantly agreed on the conditions that he select a pedigree GSD stud for her. She came on heat 2 days ago and I discussed with my friend and gave him contacts of a guy with a good GSD stud. Yesterday night I was studying when he sent me pictures of her being mated by a Bingo!!!! A fvcking ekuke! A stupid 404 whose destiny and life purpose is to end up in the pot of a calabar man with pot belly. She had even achieved the lock position with the stupid ekuke. I was angry and I knew that if I was there, God knows I would have murdered that ekuke with my bare hands. How that ekuke entered the high fenced compound is a mystery to me.

How my friend could be so negligent to allow this to happen. The thing with male ekuke is that they don’t mate once and he was with her all night. Now I am thinking of telling my friend to take her for an abortion if she gets pregnant. No dog of mine is giving birth to pups fathered by an ekuke.
grin grin angry
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by pikechukwu6(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
cheesy cheesy Lazy youth, Buhari must be right somehow undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by SammySeun: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by MiaBeer(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I need information guys. I’m so pissed and annoyed and I haven’t been myself since yesterday.

I bought a German shepherd puppy less than a year ago and I spent money on her a lot, i mean a lot. Routine vet visits, expensive canned food, noodles and dry food, up to date on all vaccinations, I even hired a personal dog groomer to make her look really beautiful and attractive all the time.

If I calculate the amount I’ve spent on this dog, you’ll think I spent it on a girl I’m planning on marrying. Her parents are good looking German shepherds, in fact the dad is actually an imported GSD from the UK. The dad is agile, ferocious and will rip any stranger apart but my pup has always been too docile and can only bark when she’s inside a cage. That’s discussion for another day.

I never bought her with the intention of breeding her for puppies to sell, I bought her because I needed a pet and I swore never to mate her with any dog. Sadly I traveled out for schooling and I left her with a friend who I regularly send money to for her upkeep.

I noticed that my friend had the intentions of mating her for puppies because he really needed money and since I won’t be in Nigeria anytime soon, I reluctantly agreed on the conditions that he select a pedigree GSD stud for her. She came on heat 2 days ago and I discussed with my friend and gave him contacts of a guy with a good GSD stud. Yesterday night I was studying when he sent me pictures of her being mated by a Bingo!!!! A fvcking ekuke! A stupid 404 whose destiny and life purpose is to end up in the pot of a calabar man with pot belly. She had even achieved the lock position with the stupid ekuke. I was angry and I knew that if I was there, God knows I would have murdered that ekuke with my bare hands. How that ekuke entered the high fenced compound is a mystery to me.

How my friend could be so negligent to allow this to happen. The thing with male ekuke is that they don’t mate once and he was with her all night. Now I am thinking of telling my friend to take her for an abortion if she gets pregnant. No dog of mine is giving birth to pups fathered by an ekuke.

Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by orijo1980: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Some is wrong some where
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by faithfull18(f): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin Interesting.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by generalwo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
I stopped reading when u said u bought her to be a pet and not to breed... When she's on heat, what happens?? Bros to me that's animal cruelty... If u dey find werin no go born... Go buy robot...... Or sex doll... There are robots that behave that way...... How do u feel wen Conji hold u and u no see kpekus??

3 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Oliver97: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Drugs Dey wey go terminate am ASAP
No need for stress
Contact farmers request service on 08164535500
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by CraigMorrison: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lol

This is the funniest thread I have read today

grin grin grin

Misplaced priority
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by kachistone: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmm.

OP there is no need for the abortion. I know you are angry but your dog can still give birth to beautiful puppies.
Besides, why do we hate our Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke). I used to have such sentiments until I discovered they are resistant to sicknesses that will kill the foreign breeds.

Believe me, the Nigerian Shepherd Dog is an underrated breed that has been abused by people. But the breed is damn intelligent. No need for potty training and other things.

I tell you, Ekuke is far intelligent than many foreign dog breeds.

I know the problem is because many Ekukes we see on the road are destitutes that have been despised by their owners. So that is the picture that most of us have about the breed.

By the way, the Fulani breed of the Nigerian Shepherd Dogs are bigger and can grow over 4feet.

6 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
At least there's a consolation to this post,

OP is a good writer.

P.S: Wole Soyinka had OP in mind when he penned The Trials Of Brother Jero..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by tolu328: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
You're such a drama king, been laughing like person wey no get work..... abeg oo no child is a mistake, let your dog born him destiny biko : grin grin grin grin
Angry daddy grin

4 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Spidermon:
This is a case of Canine mismating and Yes, pregnancy can be terminated in dogs.

Contact an experienced vet around you for guidance.
You have your answer here.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kunja2:
when a dog achieve a lock position, what does that mean?
Won ti gan pa..

1 Like

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by TheRealOwner(m): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
alpamo6:
With all your knowledge of dogs and expenses, you can't get a vet you can call before bringing it on Nairaland.

Op is an attention seeker.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by BePrepared: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
kachistone:
Hmmm.

OP there is no need for the abortion. I know you are angry but your dog can still give birth to beautiful puppies.
Besides, why do we hate our Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke). I used to have such sentiments until I discovered they are resistant to sicknesses that will kill the foreign breeds.

Believe me, the Nigerian Shepherd Dog is an underrated breed that has been abused by people. But the breed is damn intelligent. No need for potty training and other things.

I tell you, Ekuke is far intelligent than many foreign dog breeds.

I know the problem is because many Ekukes we see on the road are destitutes that have been despised by their owners. So that is the picture that most of us have about the breed.

By the way, the Fulani breed of the Nigerian Shepherd Dogs are bigger and can grow over 4feet.

Best comments this far, its our mindset here that is wrong, if we exchange ekuke to Oyinbo the way them go package am, we will still be rushing for the ekuke

3 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by SimplyA1(f): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
This gat to be a Joke, Else... I'm a Dog lover also. Yes you can abort it or allow the dog get a pseudopregnancy. It's not nice for a pure GSD to mate with a local dog, as in do you want to sell it. Better still let the GSD give birth, then share the puppies or sell as your friend will still get above 300k from sales if him sabi game.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Effybaba(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:

grin grin chai you don kee me with laughter. Na wa ooo why you go carry ekuke join with Calabar man. I go Sue you for that
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by TheRealOwner(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:

From all you have said and typed, you have a bigger problem than the Ekuke, I think the name is 'YOUR FRIEND'.

PS You should not have entrusted something you love that much to someone else that cannot match your capacity or passion for it. It would have been better to sell and start over

Contact a good vet for the termination
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by stasius: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
You must be a tribalist.

Say no to tribalism!!! Say no to abortion!

Where are the catholics in the house? Let's go to his house with placards!!!

NO TO ABORTION!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Samsonklin(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:

Ekuke or not. This is how people look down on other people. Anyways, what I know is that all of us na plastic chair for Oluwa Kingdom.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by patrickmuf(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
The post and comments though... grin grin grin
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by YangaBabe: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Maybe, if it's life threatening to the dog.
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by house10s: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
dogism
Re: Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? by ProphetJeroboam: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
EXLOVER:
After the abortion, give your dog antibiotics, different vaccines, cause i know your dog must have been infected badly.

Btw picture of your beautiful dog or i don't believe this story
I will attach pictures on the next thread update.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Barren Female Dogs / 10 Incredible Hybrid Animals You Wouldn’t Believe Exist. (PHOTOS) / Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.