Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) (55447 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by YangaBabe: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Las las all these ones na poverty mentality abeg
Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by MrColdsweat: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
E no go pass Bini or warri girls.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by shineeye1: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
TMSMedia:
A video shared online captured the moment two ladies washed their hands with expensive drinks in a nightclub, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWAWZLeA3sG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrQ5MGfvWVc

You can be sure those miserable souls will all die from poverty...Truly, permanent poverty begins in the mind..
Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by mdsne(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
TMSMedia:
A video shared online captured the moment two ladies washed their hands with expensive drinks in a nightclub, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

this is rubies club I guess
Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by mdsne(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
shineeye1:

You can be sure those miserable souls will all die from poverty...Truly, permanent poverty begins in the mind..
It was bought by a hardworking ballers coola gee of mine
Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by TheOgaBoss: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I remembered many guys who did similar thing way back,many of them dey struggle to apply for Keke with us for bank right now undecided

If only these highway olosho fit know say tomorrow get Belle, no body go tell dem to calm down......The future can humble anybody, that's my believe....No be by how e take start,but na by how e take end cheesy
..apply for Keke with us for bank right now..
Bro what do u mean by this?
Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
..apply for Keke with us for bank right now..
Bro what do u mean by this?
higher purchase keke from banks whereby you'll be balancing the bank a fixed amount of money till the end of the year, before it will become yours cool
Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by Bigpapi: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
TMSMedia:

See video below.

Awuff
Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by Guzx: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Whoorees
Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by chloride6: 2:04am On Nov 09, 2021
These ones no go fit use 5k cook soup for 1 week again ooh.
Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by suffering: 2:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Posts like this are quick to enrage poverty-beaten Nairalanders. Na their pocket not mine. I still dey hustle.
Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by Prince001(m): 2:47am On Nov 09, 2021
JayTripz:
Omooooo!!!!

All this one's go follow de shout 'This country is terrible,no money,no job'

That's poverty mind set for una óò. 100% certain they are from poor background cos only poor people do that kind of thing cos they seems to forget there's 2mrrow when they have something today. Either men or women anyone that does what the ladies did go and check their background den be poor people óò. This is one of the reason most poor people will remain poor while most rich people will remain rich.
Poor people can be politicians too cos thats why they stole money and spent it lavishly cos they never think about 2mrrow and the people they deprived opportunities to be their best by stealing their wealth.
In short poverty is a disease!

1 Like

Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by TheOgaBoss: 2:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
higher purchase keke from banks whereby you'll be balancing the bank a fixed amount of money till the end of the year, before it will become yours
ok, commercial banks do that or is it just microfinance banks.
Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
ok, commercial banks do that or is it just microfinance banks.
Micro finance banks only..
Re: Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) by Joshuam1(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Deuteronomy 32:29
O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.