Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

In Love With 2 Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With 2 Men (880 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With 2 Men by desire2000: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
Dear Nairaland, please I need advice. I am a naija babe  based in Ireland. I am in love with 2 men. One of the men, Dingani and I have been togeather for 6 years. He lives and work here in Ireland too. The other man a nigerian named Segun I have known for a year. I met Segun on a social networking site, he is studying and living in Sweden.

I love and care about Dingani but I feel marrying a non nigerian is not something I want, since  I will return to naija soon. Segun is a nice guy, we hit it up straight away. We met in person last yr but for a very short time. Communication with Segun  has not always been constant, sometimes he disappears when circumstances are bad for him especially after he lost his father so I didn't have opportunity to know him well. A month ago Segun  told me he could not continue the relationship because all was not well in his life.

After I heard this, I decided to focus all my energy on Dingani who I know loves me, I started pressuring Dingani marry me but he was not so sure because I had been distant to him. This is because I focused  more on my relationship with Segun. Within 2 weeks of Segun telling me he cant continue, I received a prophecy from a pastor in Nigeria. He told me that I have two men in my life and I am confused about which one to marry. I was surprised because me and Segun never discussed marriage but I told the man of God that it is true I have two men in my life. He then told me that both men will want to marry me but for now I must not rush into marriage. That I must wait for God to reveal which one of the men is mine by praying hard, he said I should in fact remove the thought of marriage from my mind for now. I am so confused, does this mean that Segun will come back to my life? Let me add here that the very day I first met Segun online, my church pastor had prayed for all the unmarried women in the church to find their husbands.
Re: In Love With 2 Men by Dyt(f): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
blinks
Re: In Love With 2 Men by Akainzo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
@OP, you heard from your pastor and you are bringing it to the congregation to advice you? shocked shocked shocked

Go back to your pastor and explain things to him, maybe he would see clearer and tell you what his visions are. grin grin grin smh
Re: In Love With 2 Men by candylips(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2011
listen to your pastor smiley
Re: In Love With 2 Men by iice(f): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
You for add Uche and James na.
Re: In Love With 2 Men by VALIDATOR: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
@poster,
I just don't get it.Why does the so called prophecies leave you prophecy believers more confused than before you hear it.
Segun has moved on.You know it. That is why you went back to your vomit called Dingani. What do you take Dingani for? A man you can just run to when you can't get what you really want from the other side? Once the pasture starts looking greener on the other side,you leave him sharp sharp. Thank God the Dingani guy is wise.

My candid opinion:
You have lost both guys. Don't let some prophecy get you more confused.

What to do now:
Forget about both guys and move on too. Something good will come you way with time.I hope "time" is on your side.
Re: In Love With 2 Men by r231(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
confused.com grin cheesy
Re: In Love With 2 Men by Blazay(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2011
Good for you.
Please, marry one and keep the other as "spare taya"!
You neva have to cry about being 'dumped'. . . like some peeps we know. cheesy

Way to go.
Glad women are learning not to put all their eggs in one basket!
Re: In Love With 2 Men by Nekai(f): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Blazay:

Glad women are learning not to put all their eggs in one basket!
cool
Re: In Love With 2 Men by Scooby1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ Poster contact Tony Tetuila he will tell you what to do grin grin grin grin
Re: In Love With 2 Men by GaussS: 12:28am On Jun 07, 2011
@op still scratching my head
Re: In Love With 2 Men by Pysam(m): 1:04am On Jun 07, 2011
u re very funny nd u must be beautiful to think any of those guy ll reason the same way wit u.u ll just throw ur future if u don't listen to ur pastor .so u want to push ursef to d irish becose segun is ov t right or marry segun becos he is a nija abi.pray to ur God oh b4 u cry to him
Re: In Love With 2 Men by desire2000: 3:17am On Jun 07, 2011
Thank you everyone for your advice. As for Segun, theres mixed signals, i called him 2 weeks ago and he said he still loves me but want to sort his life before he can focus on me. If my heart has its way, it wants a nigerian, Dingani is a loving man, known him for so long and yet cant seem to see myself married to him. I dont want to discard him just yet because i know God's ways are different from ours. @ candylips: Unfortunately my pastor did not say which of the men God wants for me, this is why i am confused. @ Validator: Good advice, but there must be some significance to the prophecy, so i cant just ignore it, more than anythin else that prophecy was of comfort to me, God knew what i was passin through. @Akainzo: I dont want to explain the situation to my pastor because i feel he may use his own judgment to advice me, what do you think? @Pysam: yes i am beautiful, like i said i dont know which of the guys it is,
Please keep the advice coming, thanks again.
Re: In Love With 2 Men by vaLasce(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2011
girls!
dey like boys alot!
always having2or more relationships.
Re: In Love With 2 Men by kpolli(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
i now see wat the poster of this topic " https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-163066.0.html " meant
Re: In Love With 2 Men by MMM2(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
marry d ****
Re: In Love With 2 Men by 2blunt: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
Dyt:

blinks

wat's making u blink
Re: In Love With 2 Men by vislabraye(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2011
You simply want to eat ur cake and have it. U want marry the "nice guy", but love the thrill of the other one. The best of both world.

No one likes to be the fool. You may have lost both Segun and Dagrin
Re: In Love With 2 Men by Connie001: 5:23am On Jun 11, 2011
@Poster: Follow your heart,

(1) (Reply)

If She Is A Nigerian / What Should I Do? She Is Changing / Which One Will You Catch First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.