Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC (62803 Views)

Billions Stashed In Governors Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Homes Uncovered By EFCC / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Apapa Gridlock: E-Callup Ticket Forgery Uncovered By Lagos Traffic Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Lamasta(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is one of the people making Nigerians to suffer in abject poverty
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by PureNigerian: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
You are a heartless buffoon with ostrich mentality
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Kilotat: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
And he got just 8years in jail?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by TruthUntold: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Northerners feels that government money is their entitlement.

The northerners are heartless, corrupt and lazy. I hate to associate with them.

kuku leave now, who is stopping you? who will miss you? no one will even remember you, never forget that you're just a statistic until you attach meaning to the handle of your name. Face yourself.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by UncleJudax(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
chronique:
The plundering of Nigerian resources by these people is something else. I'm really surprised that we still have a country with all that has been stolen by these people.
shey what you have now is a country? grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
I[b] dey fear ojuju, I dey fear
I dey fear-fear-fear of being a Nigerian'
I dey fear ojuju, I dey fear
It's like this country, it's not for me
I dey fear-fear-fear of being a Nigerian' oh
I am fed up of looting' and looting' again!!![/b]! cry
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Ernestforyou: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Can you imagine,theybstolen everything and nothing left for our youths
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
50 cars in Dubai em d sell car?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by joefelin2345: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/50-cars-dubai-villa-properties-money-owned-by-maina-uncovered-by-efcc-full-list/
And this man got only 8 years imprisonment? Haba? There is God oooo.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by princewarri1985: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/50-cars-dubai-villa-properties-money-owned-by-maina-uncovered-by-efcc-full-list/
YOU AND I CRITICIZING HIM NOW WILL EVEN DO WORST ONCE GIVEN THE SAME OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE WE GO STRIP THE COUNTRY BARE, YOU CAN SEE THAT WE ARE ALL THE SAME
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by EmekaBlue(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
See confirm embezzlement. All the ones he has given Cash and hidden out still dey o. Na diz one Efcc see. No wonder to dash All those abuja olosho girls 100million No dey hard these fools

Yeye country
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by iammolise(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Everybody be taking their share of the national cake and enriching their kinsmen, not giving a fvck about how our neighbor feels about it... This is the foundation of corruption, we don't just like ourselves....

Not to mention the presidency inclusive.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Johel(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Yet his "Coat" looks dirty... gang of cows...Bubu Na their mentor.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Bamzyriches451: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
God airpose for this corntree
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Bimpe29: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Average Nigerian office holder is a potential thief.

However, the morality of this set of Nigerian define and distinguish them.

Maina is going to be a scape goat and reference point judicially and otherwise.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Hipi(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
50 cars in Dubai. Only 8 years imprisonment for all these
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by fredoooooo: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
May all you looters and families die a painful deaths
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by samwillyco1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jesus

See money that one person cornered, I hope some are still unknown to the EFCC
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Brushstrokes20: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
This CHRONIC THIEF deserves 8 centuries in dungeon!

The insatiable kleptomaniac deprived my late mum from getting a dime from her accumulated pension undecided

Eleribu, mashanfani, oleeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Blackdisciple(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Our papa money oo...

Just imagine 50 cars in Dubai...

Aside from our law makers other Nigerians holding public offices if a probe should go deep between them you will me amazed what the anti grieve agencies will uncover ....

Pls what is Dubai...?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by horladexino(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is really reall sad
i cant control my tears right now
imagine ordinary civil servant stole this much like tommorow no dey and people are dying of poverty in the country most expecially north where this guy come from.
some people are arguably wicked in this country oo
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by crackhouse(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
....and they gave him only 8yrs? Nonsense.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Blackdisciple(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bonaventura:
These are monies belonging to old men and women that have worked for 35 years for the country.

I wonder what will be recovered from Buhari's ministers and acolytes when he leaves office.

What Nigerian politicians cannot do does not exist.

Honestly it pains ..
The authority needs to SHRED HIM DOWN of all his illegal properties....

Even the devil will be surprised at this man..
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by SATANlST: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
thunder fire who say sai buhari no dey try. thiis has never happened in the history of naija.
but the cash na chicken change for any better husler na. 300m na wetin me dey plan to use by my second house.
peasants are cancer
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by lexy2014: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
princeade86:
50 cars in Dubai? Madueke dey learn ooooo

Na who Dem na im thief
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
SATANlST:
thunder fire who say sai buhari no dey try. thiis has never happened in the history of naija

What hasn't happened in the history of NAIJA?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by SATANlST: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
lexy2014:

What hasn't happened in the history of NAIJA?
u don ever see them arrest big man for naija before not to talk of to jail am
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by ezpee: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Komu1048(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
chronique:
The plundering of Nigerian resources by these people is something else. I'm really surprised that we still have a country with all that has been stolen by these people.

Oga mi, if u have opportunities of entering some houses in banana, lekki n asokoro.

Ogami u will feel like setting this country ablaze. Oga dem done finish us patapata. You go just dey wonder how they were able to acquire such wealth n people like us no get 200k for akant
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by AngelicBeing: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Foolishness of Man!
Embezzle! Acquire! Posses !Steal!Grab!No matter how.

Man Forgets that he will not carry a pin ones he departs this Earth!
Naked we came! Naked we go.

I so Much Love the Prayer of Agur , the son of Jakeh in Proverbs 30:7-9

Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
Gbam, let me add to your post, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul, late Sani criminal Abacha stole millions of dollars when he was the president of Nigeria but he left everything behind angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Llyodsjids(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
What kinda greedy idiot is this?
Like how TF will u have 50 cars??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Mercenaries Ojukwu Hired To Fight During The Biafra-Nigerian War (Video) / Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.