Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC (62819 Views)

Billions Stashed In Governors Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Homes Uncovered By EFCC / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Apapa Gridlock: E-Callup Ticket Forgery Uncovered By Lagos Traffic Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:06am On Nov 09, 2021
And this man wil serve only 8yrs.... Instead of firing squad or 800yrs.

How many pensioners died out of his wicked deeds
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by jditimiya(m): 5:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Most people are blaming PDP, PDP is just a party that human like them use to steal dry this country, call out the people and not the party. The party is just a name and a logo that many bad leaders and eggs use to do all their evils. APC is also a party that has the same kind of people who just want things for their unborn generations without allowing their wards and children to work for their own good. [i][/i]
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by ddeola: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Buhari and his thieves kinsmen . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Tonytonex(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Foolishness of Man!
Embezzle! Acquire! Posses !Steal!Grab!No matter how.

Man Forgets that he will not carry a pin ones he departs this Earth!
Naked we came! Naked we go.

I so Much Love the Prayer of Agur , the son of Jakeh in Proverbs 30:7-9

Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
God bless you sir. I pray for more wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
blamingthedevil:

PDP finished this country

Useless party of tax collectors, miscreants, wailers ,brassieres, looters, boko haram, bandits, endsars hoodlums, and IPOB terrorists

Look at this ignoramus. He was sacked and charged to court by the PDP govt. It was actually APC govt that reinstated and even promoted him before the bubble burst. After that, he escaped from custody to Buhari's cousins in Niger before he was brought back and given 8 years which i'm sure the Tanko led SC will soon trash.
APC is the biggest fraud on this nation!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral / Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall / What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.