Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC (62829 Views)

Billions Stashed In Governors Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Homes Uncovered By EFCC / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Apapa Gridlock: E-Callup Ticket Forgery Uncovered By Lagos Traffic Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=SATANlST post=107443205][/quote]

Seems u were mightily hurt. Were u born this year?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by tiwasiaife(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
If ordinary appointee can own these, tell me what the presidency, Governors, COAS and inspector of police and custom DG will have.
Nigeria is finished.
I forgot NNPC and Ministers.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Solofresh2: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Am � Sure buhari owns more than this
Useless sets of humans
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by muheeb01(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
All these acquisitions on top wetin,na 6feet go still end am,how can someone be this greedy,when you have contentment you don't know what God has done for you
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by humilitypays(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
System202:

Sure god Pandora peter obi is a northerners
If at all Peter Obi stole, he didnt steal Nigeria's money, he stole Anambra people money.

I dont care how much Gandollar stole from Kano state or how many billions that short Juhadist devil called El Rufai stole from Kaduna, I am talking about criminal Ab0kis like Buhari, Abacha, Abdulsalami, and co that looted Nigeria's commonwealth.

Look at Aisha Buhari, if I tell you how that sanctimonious criminal woman is stealing Nigeria's money using dollar exchange whereby she uses her influence as first lady to get forex waiver from cbn and then goes back to black market to sell the same dollar at outrageous black market rate.

Ab0kis are all remorseless criminals who steal foolishly and wickedly without any iota of pity. wicked souls

They destroyed Nigeria to what it is today

They have used Boko Haram fight alone to loot billions of dollars, criminals
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
This bastard shiulr get the death penalty.
He commited volountry manslaghter, causing so many deaths amongst retired civil servants.
Normally, the curse is supposed to follow him to his 4th generation.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by somehow: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ekenev2:
If they open the chapters of some office holders in the current administration, u go fear fear. :

Are we comparing looters now?

So because this one is from the previous government, we should be reminded of those in this current government?

Lets concentrate on this one now, those in this current government stealing will surely have their day.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by ORIAYO70(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/50-cars-dubai-villa-properties-money-owned-by-maina-uncovered-by-efcc-full-list/

Baba FELA was right when he talks about
EMBEZZLEMENT
VILIFICATION
NEPOTISM.. MAKE I REMEMBER ANOTHER ONE DEM DEY USE

YES YES YES... FANS FINISH THE REST

Authority Stealing
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by superCleanworks(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
kachistone:

You don go rat house before? How you yske know say you go see bone, spoon and wristwatch for rat house?

You don see inside your belle before?
How u take know say intestine dey inside ?

Na ur answer be dat
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Dhamio(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Even as efcc recover dis properties...na Dem Dem...wat will dey do wit it...? Will it boost d economy? Thief dey run after thief ....
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
plea bargaining would have safe him from long sentence.. forfeiting these assets must come with lawyers pleading on his behalf but when he is out.. wont there be other assets we aren't privy of be used by him .. now it is like when you wanna steal or loot. steal and loot big. then you can buy your way with plea bargaining for a light sentence..
THE CIVIL SERVICE/PUBLIC SECTOR IS THE MOST CORRUPT SECTOR IN THE COUNTRY..
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by System202: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
humilitypays:
If at all Peter Obi stole, he didnt steal Nigeria's money, he stole Anambra people money.

I dont care how much Gandollar stole from Kano state or how many billions that short Juhadist devil called El Rufai stole from Kaduna, I am talking about criminal Ab0kis like Buhari, Abacha, Abdulsalami, and co that looted Nigeria's commonwealth.

Look at Aisha Buhari, if I tell you how that sanctimonious criminal woman is stealing Nigeria's money using dollar exchange whereby she uses her influence as first lady to get forex waiver from cbn and then goes back to black market to sell the same dollar at outrageous black market rate.

Ab0kis are all remorseless criminals who steal foolishly and wickedly without any iota of pity. wicked souls

They destroyed Nigeria to what it is today

They have used Boko Haram fight alone to loot billions of dollars, criminals

U don't care how much ganduje stole just bcs u want to cover internationally recognize thieve peter obi. so state money are not for the masses. What ever you want to say on Aisha Buhari u must include Patient Jonathan bcs she also did what Aisha is doing even more. foolish inyamuri
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by CamelCase: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
[/i][/quote]

This is everything.. Thanks
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by JOemmy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
This man would have been sentenced to death in countries like china he is lucky that's he is a nigerian.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by surgebitcoin(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
This man is mean and wicked. They are many mainas that have retired and some are still in government. The problem with Nigeria is that our leaders don't learn from mistakes, errors, blunders, and wrongs. They keep repeating it all the time.

Punch said he was sentenced to 61 years and it is to run concurrently for 8 years. Vanguard and this forum said it's just 8 years. Why are the deducting 53 years from 61 to make it 8 despite the fact that he jump bail.
I don't understand.....
Yes 8 years because his sentence is to run concurrently.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Sirpeewise: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please, let us be frank, this is not about maina or any other politician this is actually how our society has become. It is about our society because the people who represent us at all levels comes from the society we live. The leaders can never be different from the society. If we expect better conditions we must change the way we live. Let me leave you with this quote by Obasanjo. If you want to be happy then make your society happy because it will be contradictory and absurd to be unhappy in an happy society
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by fof1: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/50-cars-dubai-villa-properties-money-owned-by-maina-uncovered-by-efcc-full-list/

When the Most Incompetent are Elevated to Stardom and Prominence on d Alter of Religion, Ethnicity and Favoritism...Unfettered Corrupt Practices is Rife...He was Eulogised as a Perfectly Sincere and Brilliant Master on Biometric investigations but ALL WAS FRAUD because OF HIS CONNECTIONS AND RELIGIOUS AFFINITY. I saw his Waterloo Coming in 2015...
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by fof1: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

When the Most Incompetent are Elevated to Stardom and Prominence on d Alter of Religion, Ethnicity and Favoritism...Unfettered Corrupt Practices is Rife...He was Eulogised as a Perfectly Sincere and Brilliant Master on Biometric investigations but ALL WAS FRAUD because OF HIS CONNECTIONS AND RELIGIOUS AFFINITY. I saw his Waterloo Coming in 2015...
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by robortonia: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

At least buhari has seen money from maina to fund nexy years budget
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Coolgent(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
If he is southerner his brother go dey shout he is innocent!

Maina should be jail for life!
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Coolgent(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
If he is southerner his brother go dey shout... victimization, he is innocent!

Maina should be jail for life!
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by nitt: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
humilitypays:
All the people you mentioned from the South, including Tinubu that I usually condemn stole their own state money not federal money like those Ab0ki criminals.

The money Abacha stole alone will build a new country. Then to talk of the one Buhari, his family, his political fronts and associates have stolen.

Ab0ki are the bane of Nigeria's progress, they steal without fear or remorse. They love it when they are the only one stealing to go to Mecca to collect terrorist title.

Ab0ki is the number one problem Nigeria have, they are remorseless criminals. Buhari family, including his wife Aisha is currently a billionaire just for being a first lady of few years yet they are the first to shout fight corruption, foolish criminals

And where does the state money come from?

Smh

I now see your argument is based on misguided hate for Northerners

Pele kontinue.....
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by nitt: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Theoarhics:

Who steals like the minister of humanitarian affairs and the current minister of finance

Ask Efcc
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ekenev2:
If they open the chapters of some office holders in the current administration, u go fear fear. :
Malami number 1.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Several Choice Properties in America and the United Arab Emirates

what kind of investigation work is this?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by berrystunn(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Looting from looters
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by jimcaddy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Some people will not make heaven walahi.. How can someone be this greedy. Where are you carrying this properties to for God sake? You thief money and hide it in different bank accounts. Yet millions of Nigerians are dying of poverty. Many people cannot even afford to eat two square meals in a day. Why are we like this in this part of the world? No conscience at all.. It's so sad Sha... Really really so sad.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Salvichealth: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Foolishness of Man!
Embezzle! Acquire! Posses !Steal!Grab!No matter how.

Man Forgets that he will not carry a pin ones he departs this Earth!
Naked we came! Naked we go.

I so Much Love the Prayer of Agur , the son of Jakeh in Proverbs 30:7-9

Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

Jesus loves us

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by BENEAMATA: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2021
kolakolex:
Finally,he got served.
He no got served kankan . A thief , killer and rearrested fugitive deserves death as he did send so many pensioners to their grave with his actions , but here he is getting the same sentence as that of sexual offenders ! As in i'm so disgusted , i think the gaddemm justice system need to apologize to all those damn convicted rapists and attempted murderers with this joke of a sentence .
Maina ole ! Shame on your parents where ever they are and your children .So many thieves and kleptos be putting on expensive wares and flaunting it , not realizing they are cloaked in garments of shame .

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by WeRblessed(f): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2021
The North claims that southerners are criminals meanwhile over 97% of all looters come from the North. They loot without conscience. Nigeria is really a crime scene filled with impunity.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by themanderon: 2:34am On Nov 09, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
Just 8 years for stealing all these meanwhile someone was sentenced to death for stealing phone

https://www.nairaland.com/3694305/23-year-old-man-sentenced-death-hanging

There are two sets of laws in Nigeria one for the poor and one for the rich. Maina might soon be released and those properties handed over to him cos he is from the north and we know how they roll. The only thing northerners are good at is stealing Nigeria blind. Look at Abacha loot still being returned 23 years after his death yet it has still not finished. Then imagine the kind of money that will be in possession of IBB and Abdulsalami and Obasanjo. These guys are the ones that really ruined this nation completely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness / Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES / Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.