Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC (62828 Views)

Billions Stashed In Governors Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Homes Uncovered By EFCC / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Apapa Gridlock: E-Callup Ticket Forgery Uncovered By Lagos Traffic Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by shineeye1: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
All dogs eat shit but na the one wey dem catch nai be shit eater. This man is the exact profile of all your political bigwigs. They steal crazy, they steal the nation blind! Bloody rogues. Indeed all Nigerians are rogues-in-waiting. Reports of apprehended rogues is not news. Nobody is moved to indignation, only prayerful for their turn to loot. Behold the bishops at the thanksgiving for securing a turn to loot. CURSED RACE
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Itzlinda(f): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bonaventura:
These are monies belonging to old men and women that have worked for 35 years for the country.

I wonder what will be recovered from Buhari's ministers and acolytes when he leaves office.

What Nigerian politicians cannot do does not exist.

Seriously, Good luck era was legendary when it comes to corruption. They were lucky to have $100/per oil barrel days, but they wasted it on bra and acquiring choise properties.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
The money they steal in Abuja.

The 2 civil servants with 301 properties. APC GOVT has refused to mention their names.

When the crime is from the NUT.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by lexy2014: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
SATANlST:
u don ever see them arrest big man for naija before not to talk of to jail am

Yes I have. Where u born this year?

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Yusman316(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
The Nigerian civil service is the biggest den of corruption in this country
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by hedonido: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
He's still a pauper compared to many bastards in and out of public office. Most of you don't know half of what's going on in this your useless country.

Even the useless Abang that sentenced him is a certified crook who stinks of everything vile and corrupt. So really, the whole thing is a big joke.

Better believe that the only reason he was exposed and made a scapegoat is because he stepped on powerful toes and bleeped up majorly in the inner caucuses of one or two current powers that be. Na so e be for Nigeria. He is a small boy thief relative to what has previously happened and what's still happening.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
If they open the chapters of some office holders in the current administration, u go fear fear.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by lereinter(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Foolishness of Man!
Embezzle! Acquire! Posses !Steal!Grab!No matter how.

Man Forgets that he will not carry a pin ones he departs this Earth!
Naked we came! Naked we go.

I so Much Love the Prayer of Agur , the son of Jakeh in Proverbs 30:7-9

Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

Preach with sense, not like a Pharisee
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Yankee101: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Stealing people's retirement benefits
Deep wickedness
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by MiaBeer(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Another heartless and cruel loser who will soon be cleared by another failed court. These are the brood of little vipers Ganduja and his gangs are breeding recklessly in the north. There are no longer the Aminu Kano's or Shagari's because they have all eaten the forbidden 'fruits' and are now surrounded by golden kettles shocked undecided
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by toujurs: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
There are alot of them, at abuja. Cruising on stolen funds.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Drogunov: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/50-cars-dubai-villa-properties-money-owned-by-maina-uncovered-by-efcc-full-list/

These are examples of properties and companies that that useless cane rat called Ibkhaleel01 love to boast about on this forum as examples of achievement by Northerners.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Sleekfingers: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Theoarhics:
Hausa people dey thief sha....

The other tribes are saints abi?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by nathyx(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Maina for President 2023! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by tenpipsperday: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is the reason you see them want to die on top of one Nigeria.

Parasite region. Very dried region
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Mayeldah(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
How was he able to move all these funds for years without others raising alarm? We need to build strong institutions with strong internal check and balances.

Btw which ministry was supposed to supervise the Pension Board? Were they sleeping?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Valuc: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
And all these are people money... Dying of hunger .. Dem suppose kill the stupid greed man
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by nitt: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
humilitypays:
Ab0ki destroyed Nigeria shocked

Ab0ki alone have stolen 80% of Nigeria's commonwealth.

They have no fear or remorse yet they wear the longest religious caftan and hit their head the hardest on the floor during Ramadan.

They are always quick to form too religious, but deep down their hearts they are as wicked and selfish as the devil.

Just take a look at what an ordinary civil servant stole, you can then imagine what Abacha, Buhari and his associates have stolen from Nigeria.

This is terrible, that's why they keep chanting one Nigeria because their only hope lies in stealing Nigerian public funds through government office positions and posts sad angry

This guy is a learner where diezani starts.

Northerners dey learn work where southerners dey start

Diezani Allison Madueke

Timipre sylva

Akpabio

Amaechi

Theodore orji

Uzor kalu

I can go on and on

Forget tribe, being a thief is not based on your ethnicity

The list
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by nitt: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Theoarhics:
Hausa people dey thief sha....

Says who

This is a drop in the ocean where the likes of Diezani are mentioned
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by xelly: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Someone stole all these and he is alive? Since he is guilty, punishment should be death by hanging or firing sword.

Imagine destinies he has destroyed.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Psady(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Foolishness of Man!
Embezzle! Acquire! Posses !Steal!Grab!No matter how.

Man Forgets that he will not carry a pin ones he departs this Earth!
Naked we came! Naked we go.

I so Much Love the Prayer of Agur , the son of Jakeh in Proverbs 30:7-9

Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
hmmmm pastor righteousness, how come our generation men of God don't read this to us, instead they tell us to amass all the wealth in this world forgetting that there are going to be consequences. Thanks for enlightening me today with this great verse.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Benwallt(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
I just wish Nigeria has one head, two eyes, two arms, two legs well attached to a torso to defend herself. The so called elite class has failed this country. How can we get out? Other countries used education to better their country we use the same here to institutionalised poverty, mediocrity, corruption, insecurity, stealing, looting. What a sad, thoughtless, soulless and kleptomaniacs. How much can you use

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by toffyz(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
If truly this man stole all those things listed above, then may he pass away miserably on this surface. Ameen

This is damn wickedness!

And to others still doing same, or did same in the past. May all die miserably.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Psady(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
xelly:
Someone stole all these and he is alive? Since he is guilty, punishment should be death by hanging or firing sword.

Imagine destinies he has destroyed.
Baba Don settle, he will still be given preferential treatment in prison, so the years will blow off.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by seyz91(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
I tell you
Ekenev2:
If they open the chapters of some office holders in the current administration, u go fear fear. :
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by toffyz(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
If truly this man stole all those things listed above, then may he pass away miserably on this surface. Ameen

This is damn wickedness!

And to others still doing same, or did same in the past. May all die miserably. Ashe!
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by seyz91(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
I tell you
chronique:
The plundering of Nigerian resources by these people is something else. I'm really surprised that we still have a country with all that has been stolen by these people.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by xelly: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Psady:
Baba Don settle, he will still be given preferential treatment in prison, so the years will blow off.

Satan is learning from Nigerians. Very wicked people. Elderly dieing, no money to pay salary and someone stole these from the same system.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by osteenbush(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
In this same country that payment of pensions and gratuity is a problem, I don't even want to talk about the meagre minimum wage.
Evil people
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by ddippset(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bonaventura:
These are monies belonging to old men and women that have worked for 35 years for the country.

I wonder what will be recovered from Buhari's ministers and acolytes when he leaves office.

What Nigerian politicians cannot do does not exist.
See why this country is so useless?

You guys play politics with everything.

Even play politics with thieves.

What do you mean by Buhari's ministers?

Do you know how much State governors and LGA chairmen steal everyday?

Instead of saying government officials you are saying Buhari's minister.

So whatever state you come from, are you trying to say you're not aware that your governor has equally looted you dry.?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC by seyz91(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
stop mentioning a party,

mtcheww! undecided
which one be PDP abi APC finish country?
.why are naija people so gullible like this? undecided

i so much hate when people abusing one party as if the others are amy different undecided

as far as i know all Naija Politicians are all thesame regardless of party

they are all SAME DRINKS inside DIFFERENT BOTTLES undecided

know this and know peace!
blamingthedevil:

PDP finished this country

Useless party of tax collectors, miscreants, wailers ,brassieres, looters, boko haram, bandits, endsars hoodlums, and IPOB terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness / Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES / Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.