Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Jane Mena Reveals It's Not Easy For Her To Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena Reveals It's Not Easy For Her To Change (415 Views)

Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jane Mena Reveals It's Not Easy For Her To Change by Linadinna: 4:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Controversial twerk queen, Janemena has addressed those trolling her for allegedly having an affair with politician, Kpokpogri.

In a recent post which she shared via Instagram, Janemena told those advising her to change her ways, that it is not easy to turn a new leaf.

She also appealed to them to send funds to her account if they truly want her to change her ways.

Recall, Janemena became the topic of discussion after a voicenote surfaced online revealing that she slept with Kpokpogri.

In the voicenote, Kpokpogri had confessed his affair with the dancer, while recounting how they used to practice different styles in bed.

See Janemena's post below

(1) (Reply)

Does It Really Matter The Sex, Life Ehn / How Do I Reach Lautech At Ogbomosho From Lagos / Make I No Lie. . Am Broke, I Dnt Even Have Android Phone...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.