Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material (922 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Bolarineliza202: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
What are the qualities and attributes guys want in a lady before they can get married to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by uthlaw: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
everything go still tire you last last!
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
What are the qualities and attributes guys want in a lady before they can get married to them.
she must be super rich... that's all... we men dont want any qualities again, we just want her to be super rich. That's all.
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Jeon(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Just have big breast and yansh be the classic lady and also a fashionitas Gaga. ..

Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Bolarineliza202: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
BadRadio:
she must be[b]super rich[/b]... that's all... we men dont want any qualities again, we just want her to be super rich. That's all.

What if she is rude,dirty,agressive,disloyal and doesn't know how to cook.
Will you still go for the bolded undecided
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Bolarineliza202: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jeon:

Just have big breast and yansh be the classic lady and also a fashionitas Gaga. ..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

What if she is rude,dirty,agressive,disloyal and doesn't know how to cook.
Will you still go for the bolded undecided
dosent matter... she must be super rich,thats what we call wife material in 2021... we dont need per seconds billings women, who are poised to suck us dry from our small salaries... we want a super rich woman...

The reason I am not married today is because I haven't met a super rich woman.
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Bolarineliza202: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
BadRadio:
dosent matter... she must be super rich,thats what we call wife material in 2021... we dont need per seconds billings women, who are poised to suck us dry from our small salaries... we want a super rich woman...

The reason I am not married today is because I haven't met a super rich woman.
Okay,may God provide for you oo
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Okay,may God provide for you oo
Are u a super rich woman
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Bolarineliza202: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
BadRadio:
Are u a super rich woman
Na ,I'm still a rising lady
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Na ,I'm still a rising lady
rising... how do u meangrin
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Bolarineliza202: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
BadRadio:
rising... how do u meangrin

grin grin grin
Progressing[not What you may think of]
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Das1mama: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
God fearing lady. With this she's ready to see u as the king and the same time her Crown waiting to take orders from u and apply. Shalom.
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Truvelisback(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
She must be of a good character and must be mentally and emotionally mature.
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Boogyman557: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by fourboys: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
These days na one attribute of a good wife PRETENCE embarassed
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

grin grin grin
Progressing[not What you may think of]
hey !!!
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Bolarineliza202: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
BadRadio:
hey !!!
Xup,why the exclamation wink
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Xup,why the exclamation wink
u want me?
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Bolarineliza202: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
BadRadio:
u want me?
Don't seduce me nah,the way you asked I could not even say no if I want to.
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by muheeb01(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
There's no manual to this thing...some can still pretend you know
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Bolarineliza202: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
muheeb01:
There's no manual to this thing...some can still pretend you know
Sure,that's even the reason a long term relationship cannot guarantee a good marriage.
But the question in a more understandable way is will you just marry any lady you see because she posses the physical qualities like pretty face,boobs or ass or what do you really want in a wife?
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Polynek(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Na individual preference no particular material is the best
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Don't seduce me nah,the way you asked I could not even say no if I want to.
do u? Send me a mail with ur picture, number @ loadedplugz@yahoo.com... let me know when u do
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by JustStupidity: 4:50am On Nov 10, 2021
She must be able to provide for the man and the kids. Simple angry
Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by muheeb01(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Sure,that's even the reason a long term relationship cannot guarantee a good marriage.
But the question in a more understandable way is will you just marry any lady you see because she posses the physical qualities like pretty face,boobs or ass or what do you really want in a wife?
To me at this stage of my life marrying a wife or getting attracted to a woman is more than just physical appearances,beauty or figure 8 no those things would still fade away...Her intelligence,is she industrious,is she homely and accommodating,do I feel happy and have fell inner peace when I'm with her,does it have that qualities to always want to see her every minutes cos of her vibes,is she original I mean not pretending to be who is she's not,does she posses that quality that you'll want to see her apart from sex.... That's my type of woman

1 Like

Re: What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material by Bolarineliza202: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2021
muheeb01:
To me at this stage of my life marrying a wife or getting attracted to a woman is more than just physical appearances,beauty or figure 8 no those things would still fade away...Her intelligence,is she industrious,is she homely and accommodating,do I feel happy and have fell inner peace when I'm with her,does it have that qualities to always want to see her every minutes cos of her vibes,is she original I mean not pretending to be who is she's not,does she posses that quality that you'll want to see her apart from sex.... That's my type of woman
That's a reasonable reply from you,and it will be lovely if you will practice all what you said.Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Terrible Thing You Ever Did And You Regret It / Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays / What Will Happen To The Women Who Wrongly Accused Benjamin Mendy Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.