Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly (12155 Views)

List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill / Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu / IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by juman(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2011
@efisher

@ Juman, on the contrary, PDP just got stronger. I pity the opposition because with this, PDP will regain its lost foothold in the north.

Let see. grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2011
Phreakabit, your rush of thoughts still shows that you need to go back to school. Until you get better education and learn simple manners of conversation, i will not dignify your vituperation with any courtesy.

As per Hye-bits, You IQ seems a bit lower than that of Phreakabit so education will not help you. Become a bus conductor, my advice

Naira land is free and I am here to ensure that people respect one another when they debate matters. if you don't like me, you may leave or continue with your vituperation
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by HyeBits: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
Its Igbo people that are deluded and disappointed owing to their state in the scheme of things in Nigeria politics. Just answer my question in order to display your show of intellectual prowess. No wonder you have ever been like this. Answer me how much your brother speaker used to buy ram the other day and his like.

Your ranting will ever go as long as the geographical enclave called Nigeria exist. Hey before I go, just tell what is in it for you regarding this position that your being the first ceremonial presidency of Zik afforded you. Ranting Ibo stop the cry of marginalisation for you will ever be marginalised even as you had occupy the position of senate president. Odedo, wakeup.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by chino11(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
percipi1:

Phreakabit, your rush of thoughts still shows that you need to go back to school. Until you get better education and learn simple manners of conversation, i will not dignify your vituperation with any courtesy.

As per Hye-bits, You IQ seems a bit lower than that of Phreakabit so education will not help you. Become a bus conductor, my advice

Naira land is free and I am here to ensure that people respect one another when they debate matters. if you don't like me, you may leave or continue with your vituperation

Please clarify this matter before it gets out of hand. lmao. Do you mean that no school can accept him except for motorparks? This is a serious matter. Has it gotton to that??
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by phreakabit(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
percipi1:

You keep on mentioning education yet your command of English is appalling! I take my words back on calling you an insolent imbeci.le, I am starting to think you are actually an evolving / mutating primate.

P.S : I don't argue with monkeys  wink
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by HyeBits: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
percipi1, I will never advice you to go to school as you are suffering fro "Cerebral-Flaccidbotomy". Infact a conductor will have the chance to interact with decent passenger. In your case you dong belong to leave in community of man owing to this your conditions I have rightly pointed out.

Ndo omo Igbo losers, sorry the Biafra still pains. Ndo wayo.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by Jarus(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
Apologies to sane posters.

This thread has to be locked temporarily. Wilywily and his co-travellers are on rampage.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by Jarus(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2011
Reopened.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by enyojo(f): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
Thankxxx
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by fadhill: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
tnx guy.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by jimmysho(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
yesterday show was in concert with pdp strategist. the north has played into their hand. 2015 they cant cough even if a ss get the pdp presidential ticket
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by ikennahill: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
good for democracy, he might not last as PDP will try to remove him but the woman will Never get it,because it is like her mates dont like her.House of reps have been vibrant ,have u 4goten Naaba,

this proves that these people are the real democrats 4 get senate and their poisoned national health bill.That bill should be investigated.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by chino11(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
Kasie there poverty is pathetic and second to none in Africa and Asia. You need to go to ogun, ondo, ekti, oyo to see the level of poverty in the SW. They can't even eat good food like their Igbos and hausa counterparts. silly Yorubas
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by OAM4J: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
You guys should stop it already. haba! dont you give up.

I have had to clean this thread many times yesterday and same thing Jarus did today.

Please lets respect ourselves and and act like adults, enough of all these ethnocentric insults.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by sturvs: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by kasiem(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2011
Who is the bankole stealing my post here?
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by ak47mann(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
Under this arrangement, the South-West no longer holds a key office in the legislature and the executive arms of government, thereby remaining in full opposition.
no be me talk am oooo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by abacus(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
@ALL, it makes no difference to SW being in the centre or not.
Obasanjo did nothing, his 8 yrs is a waste to SW. Also dont expect any from Tinubu as well, he only work for his family. Pray our governors perform, that is our only hope.

After how many years, see below, Dem neva finish the upgrade ? Till tomorrow that board is still on Lagos-Ibadan express road.

SHAME

Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by aljharem3: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^^^^

pretty sad picture sad sad
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by ak47mann(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
abacus:

Obasanjo did nothing, his 8 yrs is a waste to SW. Also dont expect any from Tinubu as well, he only work for his family. Pray our governors perform, that is our only hope.

After how many years, see below, Dem neva finish the upgrade ? Till tomorrow that board is still on Lagos-Ibadan express road.

SHAME
thank you SW being in the centre as you said. They should concentrate in developing there region like i said b4 being no 3 or 4 position doesn't mean anything because their is nothing to be proud about sad sad look at ibadan express way embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by MaiSuya(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
abacus:

SHAME

shocked shocked
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by isalegan2: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
OAM4J:

You guys should stop it already. haba! dont you give up.

I have had to clean this thread many times yesterday and same thing Jarus did today.

Please lets respect ourselves and and act like adults, enough of all these ethnocentric insults.

Wow!  A lot of work for the mods.  No wonder the Politics section seemed so sparse of new threads the last few days; our new super mod has pushed them all into the Tribalism section.  Carry on o jare.  smiley

alj_harem:

^^^^^^

pretty sad picture sad sad

Alhaji, my brother, how are you? Is it "pretty" or is it "sad"? tongue
I don't think most SWerners care about the Speakership.  The immediate goal is to keep it local.  Gain all the governorships and local governments.  Thats a quicker way to get your areas' needs met.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by emmatok(m): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2011
;d
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by sbeezy8: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2011
LOL

what is speakership when you already had presidency?

[WilyWily:

Nobody is fomenting trouble.
Nigerians are only letting the Yorubas know that, they are Rejected people.

where yorubas rejected when nigerians voted for abiola, then obj TWICE?

lol
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by aljharem3: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2011
isale_gan2:

Alhaji, my brother, how are you? Is it "pretty" or is it "sad"? tongue
I don't think most SWerners care about the Speakership.  The immediate goal is to keep it local.  Gain all the governorships and local governments.  Thats a quicker way to get your areas' needs met.

am ok and you ?

yeah SW should just make sure tinubu does not mess them up, regional development is the key right now

i wish NE had done the same

the NW speaker elected yesterday is a complete waste of time
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by Codedrock(m): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2011
Its realy a nice way and fast to get money guyz dis site realy need some admins dat wil b earning up to 4500naira every week d site is www.codedguyz
register and b an admin
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by EzeUche1(m): 12:42am On Jun 08, 2011
Just because the SW politicians squandered their opportunity of making a difference in their region, when they were in the center, does not mean other regions' politicians will do the same. Some regions were developed, because their politicians had power in the center. Look at the level of infrastructure that could be found within the North. Nigeria is controlled by the center, not by its regions.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by sbeezy8: 12:48am On Jun 08, 2011
EzeUche!:

Just because the SW politicians squandered their opportunity of making a difference in their region, when they were in the center, does not mean other regions' politicians will do the same. Some regions were developed, because their politicians had power in the center. Look at the level of infrastructure that could be found within the North. Nigeria is controlled by the center, not by its regions.

"good" roads= good infrastructure lol ur dumb as helll
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by EzeUche1(m): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2011
sbeezy8:

"good" roads= good infrastructure lol your dumb as helll

Who is only talking about roads? Roads are just one component of infrastructure if you did not know. Now who looks dumb? Not me. . . Maybe you should think first, before you type.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by hasyak(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2011
sbeezy8:

LOL

what is speakership when you already had presidency?

where yorubas rejected when nigerians voted for abiola, then obj TWICE?

lol

+5.8
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by DRPYGRU: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
PastorOla1:
It is a new day for democracy in Nigeria
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! / Assembly Begins Yari’s Impeachment As DSS Arrests Speaker, Others / Nigeria Now Pumping 2.1m Barrels Of Oil Per Day, Says NNPC – The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.