Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly (12134 Views)

List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill / Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu / IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by 9javoice1(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2011
I still don't know why southerners can't unite even as we see clearly that our enemy is using their unity as edge against us.
zoning is dead,says by who? credibility has come to stay,maybe in south but as for the north (ne,nw)its not possible. anyday they abide to that, they will bid farewell to power.
if the sw realy not interested in rep chairman then why not give suport to a felow southerner that need it or are you tellin me that the guys from the north are more credible than pple from the south.
my point is that we better fight togather as one or we fall togather as two.
even till now the ground is yet fertile for amendments. fashola presidency cannot work if we hope on the north pls let the entire south unite no matter our differenc.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by dustydee: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2011
9ja voice:

I still don't know why southerners can't unite even as we see clearly that our enemy is using their unity as edge against us.
zoning is dead,says by who? credibility has come to stay,maybe in south but as for the north (ne,nw)its not possible. anyday they abide to that, they will bid farewell to power.
if the sw realy not interested in rep chairman then why not give suport to a felow southerner that need it or are you tellin me that the guys from the north are more credible than pple from the south.
my point is that we better fight togather as one or we fall togather as two.
even till now the ground is yet fertile for amendments. fashola presidency cannot work if we hope on the north pls let the entire south unite no matter our differenc.
angry Hope you are ok?
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by chino11(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2011
Southwest Yorubas has just lost out in the power scheme till 2050. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I hope to see a SE/SS formidable front.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2011
It appears to me that many bloggers here are clear-cut ibo racist.  One Kaisem was arguing that being in a vantage political position is an opportunity to fill his ibo stocks on the shelf,  he must be really really pathetic and myopic. He should be reminded that Ironsi was bolted out of power because of this reason of stocking his shelf with ibos.

It is for this reasons that the majority of Nigerians are scared of putting an ibo man into office. Stock filling. Thank God for free and fair election, anybody can win so it means the chance of an ibo man ever becoming president is becoming even slimmer. The way it is, a gwari, ibibio, itsekiri, ibaraba, tiv, idoma etc will taste the presidency before an ibo man or woman

My friends, until you guys purge yourself of tribal sentiments and regional impediments, you will forever remain stupid, nasty and short sighted.

Lord Lugard was right when he said, you guys are not capable of apprehending the near future.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by Jarus(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2011
Is it my eyes or what? Hon Tambuwal looks like Babasuwe(Yoruba comedian) in that oversize suit and bent tie.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by kasiem(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2011
My yoruba brothers, i understand the emotional pains u guys must be passing through, but it'll be better that u guys stay clear off this thread than to come and claim that all is well just to save ur face. One thing u must note is that a bad leader is a bad leader, be it at regional or mainstream level, cos that's a default trait. Okay, will i now believe that tinubu is a good man and amaechi a bad man, since the former is playing regional politics and the latter is playing mainstream? It will take a discerning mind to know that one of the things that spurs bad leadership is bad electoral system, since the votes of the masses have started counting the leaders will make everything to retain their popularity among the masses. One thing i love about the igbos is that they'll be beating u and they'll still be ululating, inorder to gain more attention. From some of the comments here it shows that our yoruba brothers have adopted the "smiling and suffering" approach, where they are okay with any insult. The political equation of nigeria now shows that the hausas and igbos can freely sell nigeria at their desire.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by chino11(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2011
percipi1:

It appears to me that many bloggers here are clear-cut ibo racist.  One Kaisem was arguing that being in a vantage political position is an opportunity to fill his ibo stocks on the shelf,  he must be really really pathetic and myopic. He should be reminded that Ironsi was bolted out of power because of this reason of stocking his shelf with ibos.

It is for this reasons that the majority of Nigerians are scared of putting an ibo man into office. Stock filling. Thank God for free and fair election, anybody can win so it means the chance of an ibo man ever becoming president is becoming even slimmer. The way it is, a gwari, ibibio, itsekiri, ibaraba, tiv, idoma etc will taste the presidency before an ibo man or woman

My friends, until you guys purge yourself of tribal sentiments and regional impediments, you will forever remain silly, nasty and short sighted.

Lord Lugard was right when he said, you guys are not capable of apprehending the near future.

You are very myopic. Even the Lugard you mentioned never did recognize the yooroba enclave. The only group recognized by Colonial masters are Great Zik for the Igbos and Tafawa/Ahmadu Bello for the Hausas. So from the outset you guys lost out in the power scheme, little wonder Zik an Igbo became the President, Tafawa Belawa an Hausa became the Prime Minister and yet another Igboman Nwafor Orizu became the Senate President. Yoorobas where not seen anywhere near the power. The only hero yooraba has awolowo was thrown into prison for treasonable felony where he eventually became president of prison in-mates grin grin ;. See the shame your sons and daughters are bringing upon you guys, bank'ole, tinubu, fashola, ette, obj, akala and his area boys. Bomb in the state assembly in ogun. wild wild west. grin grin Ngige/Babangida Aliyu for president 2015.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by WilyWily12: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2011
chino11:

Southwest Yorubas has just lost out in the power scheme till 2050.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I hope to see a SE/SS formidable front.
Nigerians rejected Yoruba people by not allowing them to have any leadership position because of their Fraudulent lifestyle,
Security men have to be watchful,  Yorubamen are going to unleash their anger on Mad Women by impregnating them with full Force
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by kasiem(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2011
percipi1:

My friends, until you guys purge yourself of tribal sentiments and regional impediments, you will forever remain silly, nasty and short sighted.

guy, u sound too ignorant. People were arguing that gaining top political doesn't in any favor the zone of the beneficiary and i decided to counter it with some instance. U went ahead to open ur mouth to call the most detribalised man(ironsi) on universe a tribalist, u must be drinking unfermented urine.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by chino11(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2011
^^^^^ yoorobas now even suicide bombers. Yesterday a member of the state assembly was seen in the house with bomb wired all over his body with the intention to killed the governor. Yorooba are un-worthy to be seen in the national power scheme
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2011
I want to believe that Kasiem and Chino are two comedians because i cannot understand their immature analysis of the present political arrangement in Nigeria. First thing first, i will advise Chino to educate himself in Nigeria political history. he should read  " the Dual Mandate" by Lord Lugard  before making any further comment as his comments are embarrassing to my Igbo friends here seated.

As per Kasiem, you too should get some education in politics and etiquette. Ironsi was a tribalist. Read , read and read before making gutter statements. He was killed because he was apppointing ibo officers outside the precinct of the federal character. he started the idea of unitary system which is the most stupid idea ever introduced by anyone and for that reason, the ibos suffered a pogrom which took them out of the political equation till date. Read, read and read.

Let me educate you a bit, one thing you should understand that is that the ACN is in full control of the south west save for Ondo state so it is in their favour to vote against a PDP nominee from the zone. Their support for Tambuwal will give the ACN the needed control in the House . tambuwal was not supported by the SS as you wish to think. His support cut across all the parties in the House. What this means is simply that there would be robust negotiation across party line on major issues. Ethnicity has been relegated to the background in the house.

As per the Deputy speaker, he was not voted for because he is ibo. he is very popular in the house and I have met him more than once and he does not share your ibolistic sentiment. He is a Core Houseman

Anyim can be sacked at any time, he is a mere appoint tee of GEJ so you see its all facade. It can be turn around when the need arises.

I know what am talking because I am involved so please open your mind and stop being a racist. It will destroy you
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by chino11(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2011
You are talking trash. You are going too far to read Dual Mandate. Read our locally written history of Nigeria, then you will understand that yoorobas has been suffering and smiling since 1900 till date. Silly people. Rascals- as quoted by GEJ
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2011
Chino11,

it is obvious who is a rascal here. From your use of words and diction, a reasonable man will have no doubt about your pedigree. You are definitely a shame to the Igbo community. Anyway my igbo friends here said you must be an outcast as your ways and manners do not show you as a well-bred Igbo son. Close your eyes and go back to school. By the way which book on Nigeria history have you read Sir?
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by kasiem(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2011
@chino, u'll lead that guy into committing suicide. Cant u plumb the emotional state of the dude ? Try to be considerate and ignore the vanishing soul.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by fadhill: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2011
Chino11, you are really the one talking from the lull of your sense. Kindly read, read read, dead as rightly suggested to you. The reason some of you make comment courtesy of free access to internet should make you to make reference to your reasoning that you own.

By 2015, Ibo boys I dey laugh you. Just wait and see.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by kasiem(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2011
@chino, u'll lead that guy into committing suicide. Cant u plumb the emotional state of the dude ? Try to be considerate and ignore the vanishing soul.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by phreakabit(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2011
Hif you think habout hit , hits not so bad haterhall we the yoruba still ave hawa amala.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2011
Fadhill, it is obvious that Kasiem and chino are ill-mannered outcast and guttered loving layabouts who do not represent the well-bred Igbo community. The real Igbos are not here so please dont give these two the courtesy of  a debate.  let me continue to wallow in their utopian state of mind.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by ak47mann(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2011
[WilyWily:

Nigerians rejected Yoruba people by not allowing them to have any leadership position because of their Fraudulent lifestyle,
Security men have to be watchful,  Yorubamen are going to unleash their anger on Mad Women by impregnating them with full Force
willy willy grin grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by kasiem(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2011
Very soon obj will come out claiming that SW doesn't any speakership position. Lol
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by kasiem(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2011
Very soon obj will come out claiming that SW doesn't any speakership position. Lol
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by Jarus(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2011
Guys, let's try to keep sanity here. The thread is drifting with tension already building up here.
The thread and posters are under watch as we will not hesitate to ban anybody that forments trouble here.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by kasiem(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2011
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by chino11(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2011
^^^^^I want the Lilly-levered Yooroba to have heart-attack.  grin grin grin grin. Before now they said that Igbos has lost out in the power equation and I told them not jubilate yet that when the chips are down we shall know which zone were used and dumped. I think you foolish yoorobas sold your souls to tinubu. You guys are heading for a minority ethnic group. Infact I think the PDP realized what yoorobas are made of criminality, Obj wasted 8yrs, bank'ole are few of good example of yooroba rascality. PDP swore never to zone any important office to the SW. WAZOBIA   ZOBIAVARE
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by HyeBits: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2011
Ibos, when Zik was the President and Ahmadu Bello the prime minister what was your achievement. Does this avail you of the cry for marginalisation, eventual first Nigerian coop and unplanned civil war that has derided you ever since. Someone answer this. Wake up guys you are in for a great joke in Nigerian nation. History repeat itself because people refuse to learn. Wait for 2015 for the reality.

My prayer has been that no Yoruba should become the the speaker. Since all these years these fools of a tribe refuse to know how intelligentsia and progressive mind of Yoruba works. As Yoruba tribe, you need not be a politician before your mind is trained to work progressively.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by WilyWily12: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2011
Jarus:

Guys, let's try to keep sanity here. The thread is drifting with tension already building up here.
The thread and posters are under watch as we will not hesitate to ban anybody that forments trouble here.
Nobody is fomenting trouble.
Nigerians are only letting the Yorubas know that, they are Rejected people.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by phreakabit(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2011
Fadhill, it is obvious that Kasiem and chino are ill-mannered outcast and guttered loving layabouts who do not represent the well-bred Igbo community. The real Igbos are not here so please dont give these two the courtesy of  a debate.  let me continue to wallow in their utopian state of mind.

Dude shut your insolent mouth b4 you start uttering words only thought to emanate from the mouth of a drunk simpleton! What do you know about the Igbos relationship with the Yorubas here on NL? NOTHING! So stfu!
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2011
Phreakabit, i will advise you to go back to nursery school. A primary one pupil will be able to put his thought across easily.

I do not buy into your ibo/Yoruba issues as none exist. It is among you poor minded people that ethnic differences matter. Once you get into a level of the intellectually minded class, your sense of reasoning will improve.

I pity your state of mind. wake up son
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by phreakabit(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2011
Phreakabit, i will advise you to go back to nursery school. A primary one pupil will be able to put his thought across easily.

I do not buy into your ibo/Yoruba issues as none exist. It is among you poor minded people that ethnic differences matter. Once you get into a level of the intellectually minded class, your sense of reasoning will improve.

I pity your state of mind. wake up son

LOL! words from an attention seeking LovePeddler has never been so outrageous. You are virtually a no body here! Never been involved in any of the ethnic verbal altercations here , and yet you find yourself worthy of offering advice? Are you pretty sure you aren't an imbeci-le? Honestly you come across as one. And God knows I would never harm an imbeci-le intentionally, so you better let me know now b4 I further bash your already badly riddled ego.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by HyeBits: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2011
percipi1, you sound uncivilised and uncultured. Its you that should be advised to get back to kindergarten class to begin all over again with your myriad of intellectual saggy attitude.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by juman(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2011
People are concern about their regions because of the state of the nation, if we have good country (a nation with working system) people will care very little about their tribe and region.
Re: Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly by chino11(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2011
Hye-Bits:

Ibos, when Zik was the President and Ahmadu Bello the prime minister what was your achievement. Does this avail you of the cry for marginalisation, eventual first Nigerian coop and unplanned civil war that has derided you ever since. Someone answer this. Wake up guys you are in for a great joke in Nigerian nation. History repeat itself because people refuse to learn. Wait for 2015 for the reality.

My prayer has been that no Yoruba should become the the speaker. Since all these years these fools of a tribe refuse to know how intelligentsia and progressive mind of Yoruba works. As Yoruba tribe, you need not be a politician before your mind is trained to work progressively.

Keep deluding yourself, foolish yoorobas. See yooroba and intelligentsia and progressive. lmao. Yesterday a member of the assembly wired bombs all over his body with the intention to kill the gov. The other day bank' ole was caught by efcc. You guys are so corrupt that you cannot affect the lives of your people when in power. From ogon to ondo to oson to oyo, the story is the same, with mud houses in their respective state capitals, killings in oyo by the area boys, bomb in the govt house in ogun, is that what you call intelligentsia and progressive?? My friend get a life!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Have Equal Rights In Katsina– Gov. Masari Tells Katsina Christians / Gas Shortage Stalls 23,081MW, Despite Gencos N200bn Fund / NCC: We Don’t Have adequate Coverage For Electronic Transmission Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.