Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. (1425 Views)

If You Are The Poorest Amongst Your Siblings Avoid Family Gatherings. / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Xman12345goat: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Good day all,
I am Dennis a primary school teacher in Abuja. I am married with three kids. My wife is a house wife but she do sell recharge card at home. My salary is just 30k a month, which is so little to last for two weeks for me and my family. I do supplement by doing home lessons and marking waec and neco scripts.

Currently am in huge debts, am owing my landlord two years rent. I have not paid my children's school fees. My wife is currently pregnant and almost due for delivery. I can't feed my family again. I took a loan from one this loan app and still yet to pay. December is fast approaching and I need to travel home for various activities as my sister is wedding in December and I must be present.

I don't know how I got into this situation and I am about giving up. I regret getting married so soon after my graduation even when I didn't have a good job. My advice for young men to make enough money before getting married, if not you will end up regreting in your marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by 377: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
ok noted you have three kids already and u are expecting another one with 30k salary, na so the thin sweet you reach.
please dont suffer those precious kids abeg.

1 Like

Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by ahmthankgod(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Thank you for your advice Xman12345goat
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Keep manufacturing them ..
Until product full no body to buy.
Even one wey j get na headache

1 Like

Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Drakkernoir: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Keep manufacturing them ..
Until product full no body to buy.
Even one wey j get na headache

Your kids will never be headache's for you ijn.....stoppit
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Drakkernoir:

Your kids will never be headache's for you ijn.....stoppit
School fees no be headache?
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Mariangeles(f): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Xman12345goat:
Good day all,
I am Dennis a primary school teacher in Abuja. I am married with three kids. My wife is a house wife but she do sell recharge card at home. My salary is just 30k a month, which is so little to last for two weeks for me and my family. I do supplement by doing home lessons and marking waec and neco scripts.

Currently am in huge debts, am owing my landlord two years rent. I have not paid my children's school fees. My wife is currently pregnant and almost due for delivery. I can't feed my family again. I took a loan from one this loan app and still yet to pay. December is fast approaching and I need to travel home for various activities as my sister is wedding in December and I must be present.

I don't know how I got into this situation and I am about giving up. I regret getting married so soon after my graduation even when I didn't have a good job. My advice for young men to make enough money before getting married, if not you will end up regreting in your marriage.

Give your wife your one or two months salary to at least start puffpuff business. It sells.

You both have to support each other for things to balance.
...and stop having careless sex.

3 Likes

Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by BlackXabbath(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Xman12345goat:
Good day all,

Thanks for this eye-opener.

God is your muscle.
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
377:
ok noted you have three kids already and u are expecting another one with 30k salary, na so the thin sweet you reach.
please dont suffer those precious kids abeg.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by MikeMicheal(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
FAKE STORY
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
cheesy
Na the kind of advice wey I need right now be this......Op, thanks for your piece of advice...Now it's left for us to heed to what you just advised...A word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Xman12345goat:
Good day all,

I'll be brutally honest here sir...
You got yourself in this mess by not planning your life...

You got married while earning little...((I'm not against getting married with little cash, if you and your spouse can cope, then that's awk...))
You did not make plans to increase your income or at least start up something for your wife...
Then you started having kids...
First one...
Then the two...
Then three...
And you're expecting another one!!! Still without sufficient money to take care of them...
And now you're in serious debt...
You're about to be homeless due to inability to pay your rent...
Hmm...
All this would have been avoided if you had planned better..

Well...
No need crying over spilled milk...
The deed has been done already...

The way forward in my opinion is...

1. No more unprotected sex to avoid having more kids ((at least for now))

2. Give your wife some money to start selling buns and maybe pancake or popcorn in places that are crowded, especially schools...then at night/ or very early in the morning, she can sell acara or moi moi or cooked food, depending on how your location is...

3. Try not to borrow again, unless it's for a PRESSING AND URGENT NEED

I pray God helps you...

2 Likes

Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Candidlady: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

Give your wife your one or two months salary to at least start puffpuff business. It sells.

You both have to support each other for things to balance.
...and stop having careless sex.

in naija how come we don't run family planning! Is it like a taboo or what!

30k salary with 3kids and 1 on the way! Dont know who to blame sef. The guy? his wife? Buhari? Myself? Dnt knw who to fault!
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by BBBmall25: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
I don't know how true ur story is?... I would have love to help

1 Like

Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by ahnie: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Condoms is for small boys,Real men are protected by God.

Some people just choose not to get sense.
Awon na God dey train shildren.

2 Likes

Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by ahnie: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Candidlady:

in naija how come we don't run family planning! Is it like a taboo or what!

30k salary with 3kids and 1 on the way! Dont know who to blame sef. The guy? his wife? Buhari? Myself? Dnt knw who to fault!

And them still dey fuvk grin
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by jericco1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
I don't know how some men think
Well first off, I feel sorry you're in this stage
Then secondly, why add another child when you are living in a state of penury.

How can a man that is impecuniously handicapped subject himself and those poor children to such life..

You have to go back to the drawing board because 30k a month for a family of 5 in Abj no be beans.

Cheers
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Candidlady: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
ahnie:

And them still dey fuvk grin

lol

asin smash as much as you want but when e turn pikin you fit cater for am?

rich man go get at most 3pikin legit

but poor man never you see 'em having 5kids lol(a poor man is an idle man, he home 247, morning smash. Afternoon smash, night smash, midnyt smash)
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
Op you should sell some of the kids grin grin
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by kennethfranc(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Op you should sell some of the kids grin grin
Boss e never reach that level nah
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Some men are just the architect of their problem. Who send you go marry without meaningful source of income?

See guy, go learn a skill or find another income source before you die before your time.
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by ibechris(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
I really pity u brother,but at this stage of ur life u do not need to start increasing the number of children as such would jeopardise ur chances badly.

I think u started life without a written plan/goal. If u did otherwise u should have been better off today. I have the same number of children with u,but u need to go back to the drawing board else,things will get so bad. It is not late to pick up from where u have failed.

May God bless u as u change ur thinking.
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by emmanuelbrown26: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
This your matter tire man pikin.
Well, u have noted your mistake, naija is a very rough place.
Single guys out their, heed thee words of advice, marriage is not about I love u I love, love go disappear then the reality would be downed on u.
Marriage requires enough money
Modified: were u not the one that posted "getting married to a poor family" that u are a practicing medical doctor
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by YoungRay007: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
This your matter tire man pikin.
Well, u have noted your mistake, naija is a very rough place.
Single guys out their, heed thee words of advice, marriage is not about I love u I love, love go disappear then the reality would be downed on u.
Marriage requires enough money
Modified: were u not the one that posted "getting married to a poor family" that u are a practicing medical doctor

You Don see am, some people like catching cruse
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Gerrard59(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Xman12345goat:
Good day all,

You stated here that you're a doctor, suddenly you're a teacher?

What do you take us for? Kids?

You're a cretinous fvcktard!

Xman12345goat:
Good evening all, I am a medical doctor who just graduated about 5 years ago. I have completed my mandatory one year internship and NYSC program. I now work in a Federal medical Center in the East.

The reason why I created this topic is to seek advice on the risk of getting married into a very poor family. I love my girlfriend Chioma very well. I have been dating her for more than 8 years now and would like to settle down with her. I have met her family and paid her bride price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by AngelicBeing: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Gerrard59:

You stated here that you're a doctor, suddenly you're a teacher?

What do you take us for? Kids?

You're a cretinous fvcktard!

Gbam, gbamer, gbamest, you took the words out of my mouth, l scrolled on his profile and discovered that the Op is a jugunu mofo, he deserves to be flogged 60,000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper angry

1 Like

Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by ImaIma1(f): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
You are the one drowning yourself. You're regretting getting married early, when no one said you must be doling out children you cannot care for. There are people that earn 500k monthly and have only 2 children. But here you are with 30k and 3 children with one on the way. Or is it not the same sex you are having?

Whatever situation you have found yourself in, you put yourself there. So stop complaining and figure out how to make things better.
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by sameoldguy: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Xman12345goat:
Good day all,

You complain not having money, yet you still have enough hormones for erection and ejaculation.

Oga, you don’t have no problem. You just lack money.
The time you’d use to think as a man you have focused all in servicing a labia.
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by cayorday89(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
You took a decision and now you are suffering for it and one funny thing is that you did not learn at all from it and you still piling in the mistakes, like making it a must to travel for December to probably spend borrowed money, still giving birth like kings of old cos even present day king will stop at two, didn't you come across family planning as a topic while teaching your students or other teachers taking the topic, and you are saying you don't know how you got into the situation, Oga presently you are the situation for poor decisions.
Make sure the oncoming child is your last in fact stay away from sex no need for family planning cos you have over exhausted your limit on it, try paying your debts also and stay put in Abuja this December, forget about traveling, speak with your sister she will understand, no shame, come plain and if she insists let her send T-fare, so you alone can go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help / Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum / Sisters - How Do You Get On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.